[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 am 

Diving In To SAVE my LIFE! Day ONE

Taking the plunge today into a new cleanse. As many of you know I began fasting ten days ago but ended up hiking the Crater here on Maui so I ate for the energy to do the 25 mile journey, which I was thrilled I was actually able to do at age 50. I have waited for over a week now, and have woken up this morning just knowing that today is the D day. Dive in Day.

STATS:

50 year old white female living on Maui
weight 121 pounds
suffering from fungal sinusitis and systemic candida albicans
Height 5'6"
GOAL: 30 days and open to longer

Just weighed myself and was interested to see that i have lost 2 pounds this last week even though I have been eating. Must have been that hike in Haleakala that melted a couple more pounds off of me. I also have been on a very strict diet of mostly just salads with olive oil and lemon juice dressing. I made for my last dinner last night a pound of asparagus with onion and garlic with a piece of salmon. This fast I am praying for the reversal of the candida. I have also found a lump in my right breast and am going for a mammogram next week. Sure hope it is nothing. But I have to share that I am frightened.

I have discovered hydrogen peroxide this week. Have been using it to help heal the sinus condition I have. It seems to be helping a little bit. I found it from surfing on line about remedies for fungal nose infection. It is so simple but does work. You put half water half H2o2. I am also putting a cap full in my mouth for ten minutes a day and a little bit in my right ear which has the fungus as well. I have to say that healing from Candida overgrowth is the challenge of my life. A strict diet must be adhered to for a year or more that is absolutely sugar free. I have not been able to go 3 weeks without cheating on something, which is why this is not going away. It has been so hard!!!!!!!! I am not fasting on MC"S recommended lemonade as I can't have the sugar in the syrup. So I am going to be fasting on green juices of vegetables. I need to go to the store and pick up supplies. I am beginning my fast today on just water. I am going to go for a long meditation today to bring in my clenase somewhere beautiful in nature. I am ready for this. This is going to be the best day of my life today, because today I am making a Vow to heal myself. My vow will not be broken. Nothing can deter a soul who has made of her mind, me and God are a majority. I must say I am a bit concerned about getting too thin on this fast, but if I start to get really thin, I can always add a half an avacado to slow weight loss down. My wieght is not the importnat thing. My immune system has been so taxed by having candida for so long. This is my main concern. To eradicate the pest inside me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 am 

Shiva if anyone can do it, it will be you. Best of luck on your journey. Take care and stay strong.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am 

ShivaBliss,

I have been reading your threads and I your quite inspiring to me. I took a few day off on MC but I ate well and am strarting again today.

I would love to join you on your 30 day cleanse. Today is Day 1 for me and I just came back from spinning for 1 hour and burned 1088 calories. Amazing.

I normally drink 4-6 glasses a day and drink the tea in the AM and PM.

I have decided not to weigh myself anymore as I have been getting depressed on only losing 1 lb when others are losing 2 lbs a day. So I am going my change in my clothes.

I look forward to hearing about your journey and let's keep in touch.

Gina.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:24 pm 

Hi Pretty and Gina,
thanks for stopping by and saying hello. It is sure appreciated. Today has been pretty peaceful so far. I am just drinking water. Thats it. I am going to start on juice eventually. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a few days. I have read that a ten day water fast equals the same results as thirty days on juice so I am tempted to go on water for a full ten days, but realize that it will not be easy, that said... I find the challenge "interesting". I dream of the first ten days on just water, and finishing up with 20 on green juice.

I am glad you are both fasting along with me. I know that you arn't starting yours for awhile yet pretty1414... good for you that you are taking some time to ground yourself with the idea.

Much love to you both,
Shiva Bliss

Day ONe Water Girl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm 

OK so I am committing to doing the hydrogen peroxide treatment for my nose each day on this cleanse, atleast once a day. I just did it and its not easy to do at all. It burns kind of. But I know it is helping so I will continue doing it. I am also still taking my Nystatin, a powerful antifungal, and will be taking for another month or so... I take about 3 of them a day. At some point during this fast I will also take another round of the worm medication. For those of you who don't know, I had fish tapeworms from eating sushi and I have been treating myself for them this past few months. I will take one final round of the medication in a couple weeks from now. Just to be extra sure that none of them have hatched again. One tapeworm makes over one million eggs a day. Thank God for my colon therapist a few months ago who helped me to discover them. Those parasites are very detrimental. Candida sufferers are prone to parasites, so now I am extra careful when I am eating to not reinfect myself. I will never eat raw flesh foods of any kind ever again. It is just not a good idea even if you don't have candida. The oceans are polluted with human waste and a fish eats our waste and this gives the fish a parasite that if we eat raw is passed on to us. They are in beef and pork too, so all you meat lovers who love to eat rare meat, you might want to consider that you are making yourself a target for a nasty parasite infection. A good way to know if you have it, is if you find yourself itching your rectal area alot, or if you feel "itching" inside your tummy just undet the belly button area. I had these symptoms and had no clue. When they came back and the belly was itching and my bum, I knew immediately that new eggs had hatched. Lately I havn't felt anything really... but the doctor says we should do one more dosage soon, just to be 110% sure that they are long gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm 

Good lord, you've got a lot on your plate. I'll definitely think twice the next time I eat sushi. Makes me only want to get the expensive stuff, but I guess there's no way to guarantee it. So sad that the Earth is so trashed.

Good luck to you. I look forward to reading about your progress.

Post subject: day one
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:19 pm 

Hi AJ,
Yeah, me and my ex used to go out for expensive sushi one night a week for years!!! Even Jeremy Piven from HBO's show Entourage had them. They are not as uncommon as you might think. I had one friend who actually had to have an operation from them, because they can eat right through your organs!!! Makes me want to be a vegetarian altogether and just forget about fleshy foods.

Well.... I went to the market and got the supplies for the green juice. Looks like my water fast was only for 24 hours, I am sure in the morning I will juice it all up first thing. I got my usual, green cabbage, celery, cucumber, zucchinn, daikon, and burdock root. I have been thinking that perhaps I will water fast every 4th day of this fast. I don't know why really, I just feel drawn to do it that way. Let's just see how I do.

Shiva

Post subject: Day 2
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 am 

It is 5:30 in the morning here on Maui. I barely slept at all last night. The sinus wash with the hydrogen peroxide and water solutiion completely made my sinus stuff up and I could not breathe. Had to sleep with my mouth open, so I really never slept. I just know that this cleanse is going to heal this condition. I just have to honker down and settle in for the long haul.

I figured since I am up early I may as well get the SWF going and get it over with. I don't even measure the sea salt any more. I just pour a small hand full into the palm of my hand and add what looks like to me to be around 4 teaspoons of salt. I have found that adding a bit more is better than a bit less.. better results. No water retention this way. Today I will start on the green juice, alhough I must say after one day on water, I am not hungry at all.

Post subject: Spiritual Notes to Myself to help me stay on this fast
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 am 

"May I act from Free Choice today, not from Habit"

Today as I am fasting I wish to find my soul's lasting happiness rather than temporary sense pleasures.

Today I will ask God to help me strenthen my will power that I may escape from my bad habits and reform myself from this fast.

I ask God to give me the wisdom to follow happily the protocol for my cleanse. May I develop the soul faculty of discrimination that guides me to the humble path of goodness. MC is my humble path of goodness today, it is directing me from evil, my ignornace.

Today I fast by directing my life by the power of free choice, and not by the compulsions of my hardened habits.

If I should want to break the protocol of my cleanse today, I will contact GOD first and thus harness my will and activity to the right goal.

Post subject: My will is developed by exercising it!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 am 

My will, will be developed by the very exercising of it. This is how I will achieve my fasting goal.

My fast is a glorious process that combines the basic laws of physical well being
and physiological science.

This fast will recharge my body. I will concentrate my attention on my inner energies. It is the direct giver of my strength and vitality to all the tissues in my body!

Post subject: You must have VOLITION to achieve your fasting goal
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 am 

If you just "wish" you could fast, all this implies is a helpless desire of the mind.

A desire to fast is stronger than just wishing, for it is often followed by fitful efforts to manifest itself into action.

An intention, or a determination, is a definite strong desire expressed very forcefully through action for the accomplishment of a certain purpose.

Such a determination, however strong is often discouraged after one or several attempts at fasting unsuccessfully.

But a VOLITION, consists of a series of continuous, and undiscourageable, unceasing determinations and acts revolving around a desire.

WILL AND ACT UNTIL VICTORY. - my fast this time around will be about conscious acts of determination until I achieve my goal.

My goal is to get rid of the fungal infection in my nose. My goal is to get rid of the lump in my breast. My goal is to get candida out of my body forever.

These are the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, my guru, that I have applied to my fast, and to my life. They come from the Self Realization Student Lessons handbook.

Post subject: the evolution of my fast
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:11 am 

When we fast, we evolve by adjusting ourselves to our fasting environments. My progress comes from the power of my growth from within. I will adapt my fast to myself. Unless I train my will daily on this cleanse to stay on course, my volition will atrophy.

Exertion of conscious will to fast, means a cool, calm, determined, increasingly steady and smooth flowing effort of my attention and my whole being towards my fastng goals.

Post subject: Day 2 notes
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 am 

I only had one evacuation from my SWF this morning. I knew that was going to happen, because I did not drink nearly enough water yesterday, so my body absorbed my flush this morning. I hate when that happens This is only the 2nd time it's ever happened to me. One was once before on day five, when I had been vomiting the night before. Dehydration or not enough salt are the only reasons why the flush does not work.

I forgot to buy the jalepeno peppers last nght when I got my green juice supplies so today I just added a healthy dose of cayenne to the mixture. I don't like it unless it has that kick of spice.

I am off now to do my morning meditation practice and to accomplish the things I need to get done on this day. Will check in later this evening. I really felt weak this morning until I drank some green juice, now I feel much better already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:55 am 

Looks like I spoke too soon. SWF is working beautifully right now. The green juice seems to have kicked it in. All I want to do today is go lay on my favorite beach, called the Red Sands beach. It is heaven on earth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am 

OMG Shiva, what a beautiful picture. I love Maui. It's one of my favorite islands. So, I've decided that I'm going to start my cleansing sunday. I am going to pick some lemons today from my uncle's tree and get some cayenne pepper from Down To Earth. I am loading up on carbs today. I have a half marathon run tomorrow, then I will be ready for sunday. I will do it. I need to get rid of this rotator cuff tendinitis. So I'm committed. Like ViolinSyn always say, I just have to do it. Don't think about it just get it done. For you Shiva, just get it done. We will both feel much better and I'm happy that you will be right along side of me going through this cleansing. I wish you all the best. Happy cleansing.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155