[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 pm 

Shiva I just love reading your posts and I appreciate your honesty. I just love it. I'm laughing because you said you wanted to pop a mango in your mouth and you did just that. I do the same things all the time. So I'm with you on that. I'm now pushing my cleansing to September when I originally wanted to start. Well, have a fabulous weekend. Take care and I can't wait to see you. Alohas.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject: Night 3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm 

This is where I swam today at Keawakapu Beach. Gentle water nice day out.

Just made a large bottle of Pau D Arco tea with a lavendar camomille boost. Have been on green juice all day and must report I do feel I am getter better. Breathing clearer. The ocean swim was a good nasal wash. I think all the jalapeno in my drink is really helping to heal me There is still an amazing change in me since my healing. I now observe the thoughts I have and only do what the fast requires, it's like my oversoul has taken over. Someone took the driving wheel out of the kid in me's hand. I feel something greater than myself is helping me. I sure hope I don't screw this up again. I need this.

I also got some smooth move and I am going to drink that in a few hours before bed tonight. I got the Baleine Sea Salt from France also for the morning flushes. The green juice really does feed me and keep me from being hungry. Seeing all the food in the health food store while out shopping was a bit of torture, but I did well. I can feel I am healing I am very happy about this and glad that things are changing for the better. I am going to keep going to this healer during the duration of this fast. Once or twice a week.

I need all the help I can get. I am also going to be seeing a chiropracter and use some of his fancy healing machines, that help protect the cells.

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 pm 

Hi Pretty,
Yeah, I wanted to pop one in my mouth, let's hope I have it out of my system now. Good for you for starting when ready. I think it's really important to start day one with total VOLITION. So wait unti it is there. It is coming.

Shiva

Day 3 STATS
Still craving food, I want cashews. That was my favorite snack lately.

right ear and right nasal have bad pocket of candida hiding in there.

today I drank about two quarts of green juice, not quite. Detox tea's. Water.

took antifungals

feeling a sense of healing taking place already

this is not easy to do but I am committed

didn't go out tonight on a Friday nite, I need to sleep early

body is feelng really tired.

body weight havn't been taking my guess is 123

Shiva Bliss

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am 

There is a huge improvement in my sinus condition today. It is not completley well by any means, but noticeably, definitely much better. YEAH!!!! Also whatever lump was in my breast, I don't feel it now. I am still going to get the mammogram next week, but I think it was just a scare. I always had lumps in my breasts all the time when I was menstruating, but now that those have stopped I am surprised I still get those lumps, they are harmones I think, that is all. Boobs used to swell like crazy before every period. Anyway... my nose is not running this morning. My teeth almost feel normal. They have been numb for months now. I am on the right track. Getting through yesterday was not easy. I wanted food so badly, but I just got through it with a no matter what attitude. No matter what again today I will not eat anything. Even if my ass falls off! LOL!! Today is the last actual hard day of this entire fast (as far as being hungry goes) Today I will go and get some wheatgrass to help kill my appetite and help my body get some more nutrition in it. I am thinking of my fast as increments of ten sets of four. Ten four day periods, today is the last day of my first set. Only 9 more to go to reach my forty day goal. If I can get feeling this much better in round one, I can only imagine how much better I am going to feel by round ten. Now to get up and get my salt water flush over with, and get my day started. I am still house hunting like crazy. My nose is starting to drain now again.

I am excited to be breaking the 120 pound mark on this fast. I have not been this thin in 25 years. This is the only good thing about candida. It forces me not to eat almost everything was packing on the pounds. I will take it as a good thing. All those carbs were not only feeding yeast, but they were making me a frumpy mess.
Shiva Bliss

Post subject: Day 4 routine
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 am 

Today's routine.

1. Salt water flush one and a half quarts water 4 teaspoons sea salt
2. Oil pulling with organic sesame oil for a half hour right after flush ends.
3. First food in body is 3 ounces of wheatgrass
4. Morning meditation. 45 minutes Hong Sau practice
5. Green juice for breakfast lunch and dinner
6. Drinking Pau D Arco tea with camomile and lavendar organics tea, large jug room temperature.
7. During the day I take an antifungal every four hours, I rotate between Nystatin, Oregano Oil and garlic oil.
8. Nasal wash done with a solutiion of half water and half hydrogen peroxide.
9. Evening meditation practice around 7PM.
10. Lights out 9PM. Sleep is very much needed for healing on my fast.

Post subject: Meditation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:33 pm 

Shiva,
I have always admired those who can meditate on a regular basis to where it has a positive impact on their lives. I have tried so many times to do so and I find that I can never quiet my mind. I discussed this with a holistic healer who suggested to me that I am too much of a fire personality that meditation would not be of benefit to me. You have mentioned meditation in many of your past journals and posts. I used to do Tai Chi and martial arts quite a bit to help with my energy and focus. You have inspired me to try and incorporate some of this back into my life while cleansing. Thanks and good luck! I am glad you are starting to feel better!

-C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:38 pm 

wow, you hike 25 miles, that's crazy ! Hiking 25 miles at any age is amazing with elevation gain and all. The best that I have ever do was 12 miles round trip and that killed me. I was happy that I did it though.

I wanted to wish you luck on your journey and to stay strong. It is hard living with folks who keep a full fridge. My fiancee is going on one of his a crazy three day backpacking/hiking bozana this weekend so I figured that it would be a good day for me to start my fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 pm 

Hi Shiva,

You're doing so well! Congrats on your journey. I love reading your thoughtful words and carefully structured routines. It does not sound easy at all, but you're keeping at it! I really admire you. I'm also jealous of your access to stunning beaches! The sound of the waves and soft sands must be a whole new level of meditation.

Were you still thinking about doing a day of water? I've been reading one of Burrough's recommended reading books, Fasting and Eating for Health by Dr. Fuhrman, and I'm becoming more convinced that I want to do more days of water for greater medical benefits. If you decided you'd like to do that and want a cohort, let me know! I think I may give it a go tomorrow and Tuesday.

Happy fasting :)

No day but today."

Samantha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 am 

SHIVA! Diva! Aloha......I've missed your energy and your inspirational posts. I did not take care of myself after my last 21 day fast in February.....moving to a new place along with some good ole fashioned emotional drama in my life distracted me....I kept excusing my eating behaviors and have shown no love to myself.

Alas, I gained some weight back and feeling horrible inside (I think I have candida & parasites, too). So I have been thinking about it for the past few weeks and have come to realize I need another period of regrowth - I am embarking on the 30+ day fast, starting this Saturday the 29th.

You words of wisdom have alwasy proved to be a lifeline throughout my fasts. I wish you nothing but blessed success on your current fasting journey!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 pm 

Well, I am just a basket case. I was doing amazingly well and again started eating sugar! This living with a family who bakes brownies and cookies... I plead insanity!!!! I am not doing so well. I really need to get into my own home and my own sanctuary space to pull off a fast so demanding as what I wish to accomplish. I have never been one to withstand alot of temptation, this is why when I fast, I make sure there is no food in my cupboards because I can't trust myself to be that strong. I have to outsmart my hunger and not "see"food. At all. Oh well... I am embarrassed, but I have to be honest and say that I am back to the drawing board here. Tomorrow morning I will go out and pick up the green juice supplies and just start over.

Thanks to all of you who stopped by and are going to be fasting this week with me. I can't seem to get past day 4, I must say I envy all of you who get to fast on lemonade. It is so much easier than the green juice sugar free cleanse. Atleast it seemed that way to me. On lemonade you lose hunger rapidly and it shuts off really well. On the green juice your body does not shut down digestion as fast. It is harder.

OK enough whining and feeling sorry for myself. I need to go back to that healer tomorrow, and I need to start over.

Shiva Bliss
chocolate is a drug.

Post subject: Brownies and Cookies make things tough on the cleanse!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm 

Shiva poor you!! Cookies and brownies are so hard to resist for me too! I thank God my hubby doesn't have a sweet tooth because if he did we would have to have a serious talk.

Don't beat yourself up. You have all ready accomplished so much and I think you should pat yourself on the back and just move forward.

I hope you are feeling better and the green juice cleanse goes well for you this time around! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm 

Oh no!
It sounds like you are not in the right space right now. So sorry to hear that. I give you good wishes for the future.

-C

Post subject: Day 2 and I have a headache
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm 

Fasted yesterday, and I find it amazing that as soon as my body goes onto the green juice, I feel instantly better. If I would just stay with this process I would completely recover from this stupid condition. I must admit that yesterday I did eat a small snack of some nuts, so today is really my first full day on nothing but green juice since I derailed last week. My cough came back really hard from my craziness... it's almost completely gone again. Nose is much less today with the draining as well. I want to eat. But I just made a batch of the green juice and I am just not going to derail today. Staying with the program. I should probably do a SWF to get rid of this headache. I didn't take one this morning when I awoke. I think I will wait til tomorrow to do that. I am still looking for my new home. Soooooooonnnnnn.... I pray I will get moved and settled and will have no one to blame for crashing my fast but me.

I have a lousey headache. I need to lay down, but I can't. I have to go out house hunting.[/b]

Post subject: Fasting to save my life.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm 

I had the worst headache today on earth. Had to lay down with an ice pack on my head. I finally fell asleep and when I awoke, my headache is gone but my candida is the worst it has ever been, it's pouring out my nose and down my lungs. I can barely breathe. I can stop hacking it up. To think that just a few days ago when I was on day four, I was getting symptom free. Now this. I really am in quite the war here with this problem in my body. I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. I can't breathe. I have read about this. Candida can cause pnuemonia. It is draining fluid into my lungs like crazy. I don't know what has set this off so badly today. Out of nowhere, it is 100 times worse. Perhaps because I stopped the anti fungal a few days ago. The nystatin. I read your suppose to take it two weeks and then to stop for five days. Today is day four off of it. so I just took one. I will take one every six hours and I will stay on my cleanse. I have NO CHOICE. When dear God will this go away??????? When you stop feeding the yeast Shiva. When YOU STOP. I know. Suddenly cookies and brownies don't seem like such a treat to me. They are pure poison. I really screwed up big time this past week. It is like there is two people inside of me. The woman who is trying to heal me, Shiva Bliss, and a little child... who just wants instant gratification. That little girl is going to kill me. I have to find a way to heal her, I think that is when I am going to get better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 am 

I am feeling more on track today. It was a very hard night last night. Had to get up at 2AM and make a steam pot so I could breathe. This finally opened my head up enough that I finally fell asleep. After yesterday being so difficult I am now more inspired than ever not to stop my cleanse until I am out of this danger zone.

I am up now doing my morning SWF. Then I will be on green juice, water, and detox tea all day long. I am going to go for a nice long swim in the ocean this morning. My nose could use the salt water flush.

I did find a house yesterday that I would like to live in. It's beautiful and the right price. I will have to get a room mate or two to pull it off... but that should not be so difficult. It's just a big leap for me. I can do it.

Shiva Bliss
Last night was scarey. When the yeast starts draining into my chest and my nose just runs like a river, it is frightening. It's starting to pour again this morning. In a few more days this should stop, and in another week or two I should be feeling much much better. Now to just stay on track and get there. When I do go back to my diet, I am going to make sure I take the candida cook book to the store, and buy food supplies that are candida friendly, so I can focus my life around the right diet for me and my condiditon. The raw food diet will be a neccesity.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next