[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 am 

Wow. Sounds like a rough night. Hang in there, amiga.....this too shall pass. I had no idea Candida was so harmful to one's body until I read some information online yesterday. Any tips/recommendations for a good diet/food book? Keep the faith - sounds like a hard fight and we are all here rooting for you! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 pm 

Stay strong Shiva. You are right staying on this fast will only help you. I feel like I need to fast in order to maybe heal my chronic knee , thigh and hip mucsle pain- most likely cause by inflammation-but it's hard.

I can't finish a lemonade diet, on the seventh day my arm went numb. It seems like the same thing happen on a mostly fruit juice fast. As much as I love sugar I have to do a green food/veggie liquid fast with added molasses for iron . I tried this last year for 10 days, it seems like the only liquid fast that I can do that wont effect my arms but it's hard.

You inspire me. We can do this green juice diet.

Post subject: Day 4 and I can breathe so much better
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 am 

Hey Caliqueen,
I really don't have a candida cook book, there are recipes' in the Yeast Connection, and I just always surf online for info, and have prinited out a shopping list for the approved foods. I am going to be focusing on learning to made SEEd cheese when I go back to eating because a raw food chef here on Maui told me has billions of friendly bacteria. At the health institute where I used to live and work everyone eats it for breakfast daily. Seed balls can be made in the dehydrator from the seed cheese that tastes great. I must learn to make all these things and just live on them from now on.

Juniper,
Finally have another green juice faster? YEAH!!!!!! It really is not as hard as all that. I love my green juice and it does kill appetite especially when combined with wheatgrass shots. My arms go numb easily too. I had thought that was an age thing... started happening after 45. It happens for me if I lay on an arm wrong and cut circulation. Anyway... a good source for iron is wheatgrass. I would not trust molasses if you have a sugar problem, cause it's pure sugar, any way you slice it.

I have good news to report. It is day four now of my green juice diet and my nose is not running this morning. I slept like a baby last night. The bad news is that I feel itching around my belly button again, and I am freaked that the parasites have hatched again. The doc said around 3 months I should take the meds for them to make sure this has not happened. I swear I think I need to follow up and take the meds. I am also going to go out today and get a 30 day supply of wormwood, clove, and black walnut parasite cleanse and start adding this daily to my fasting program. Treating one's body for parasites while on MC is a very wise thing to do. One in 4 people most likey have some parasite. It is so common. I always thought I could never get something like that. I was shocked when I learned of this problem this year. But for the rest of my life, once a year, I will parasite cleanse my body. It's just a good idea. Parasites are often at the bottom of any long standing illness. I know they are at mine. No doubt.

Shiva
Feeling better on day four. NOW I must not go off track here... off now to go pick up more juice supplies and make my batch for the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 am 

HI

I was also doing a green juice fast after master cleanse and it worked extremely well. I'm going back on master cleanse and then restarting the juice fast after 7 days. i'll see how Round 2 goes for me this time.

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:42 am 

Day 4's Menu

NO SWF yesterday I absorbed it. Will do it tomorrow.
Breathing much clearer amazingly so
Taking 3 Nystatin pills a day for my antifungal
I also take garlic oil pills about ten a day

Green juice jug today is made of
I whole celery stalk
About two fist size pieces of Daikon
Burdock root about 12 inches long
I cabbage
3 cucumbers
4 zucchini
3 jalepeno peppers

I am also drinking Pau D Arco tree bark tea, an antifungal tea that cleans the blood of yeast.

Today's plan To stay on my fast at all costs!!!! Go swimming in the ocean. Pick up parasite program to add to this fast. Although friends who are in the know say that my cleanse is a parasite cleanse. Drinking jalepeno will kill the bastards. But I am still going to go get the Paragone kit. On my way now. will get a shot of WG while at the health food store. Must remember to drink lots of fresh water today. Otherwise I dehydrate and absorb my flush in the mornings like I did yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 am 

You can do it Shiva! You've proved that you're strong many times, and success is one day closer every day :)

No day but today."

Samantha

Post subject: day 5
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 am 

I am feeling so much better today. I still have itching in right ear. I still feel congestion in the sinus. Was tempted to eat again last night, but I got through it. Yesterday I went out and got some wheatgrass, and that helped with the energy in my body. I swam in the sea for hours yesterday and that also made me feel great. Little beach at Makena on Sundays has a big drum circle, and it is always fun to go there on the weekends. I just took my ice tea bottles with me. Yesterday I just drank camomile with lavendar.

So funny how other people get CRAZED when they hear I want to fast for forty days. Other people always project FEAR on you. I just block them out like they are a tv channel I can't wait to change.

Yesterday I did go out and get a new PARAGONE parasite cleanse. It is for 15 days. Then I will have to go and get another one, for the last 15 days. Parasites need a 30 day bombardment. I really think they are back. Figures. This has just been the worst year of my life for health ever. But this cleanse is going to bring it back to the best year. I am going to stay on track and keep going. This is WAR.

Post subject: another successful day YEAH!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm 

Today I barely drank any green juice at all. I had one small jug left from yesterday and I had that and the rest of the day I just drank my Pau D Arco tea, ice cold from the fridge all day. Not even hungry. I feel great... I mean I still am coughing up out of my lungs alot. But my breathing is improving each day. I can feel the effects of the Paragone treatment. I take drops and pills from the kit as directed. Tonight I am sipping on a smooth move tea before bed.

Happy Fasting to all of you in the world out there. Fasting can really save your life. I hope you give this an honest effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 am 

mind if i ask.. how much weight have you lost since you started? cause it would seem like you wouldnt lose to much since you already weigh like 121 if i remember right. i cant find many posts of people who are doing this with the total weight lost or amount lost each day. thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 pm 

Hi, Yeah, I have only lost a couple of pounds. I don't weigh myself really. But I don't think I have lost much weight yet. I think in the next few weeks my wieght will probably drop ten pounds... if I start to get too thin... I will eat an avocado now and ten to slow that down. Lets just see how I do. I will wiegh myself tomorrow. I bet I weigh just around 120 right now.

Post subject: water and tea day no green juice
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 pm 

so the candida is now in my lungs. the cough is bad. i only drank water and frozen pau d arco tea today.... i let it thaw and drink it ice cold. I am taking the paragone drops and pills, 3x a day. I take the anti fungal Nystatin, and that really helps alot I am finally getting to the point where the fast is getting a bit easier. Just not hungry. This morning I awoke at 3AM wide awake and drove up to the crater to watch the sun rise. But when I got to the top it was raining. I did that a week ago and saw such a spectacular light show that I thought I would go again... it still was a nice morning. Haleakala is magnificent. My brother moved here today with his wife. My family is following me to Maui! As soon as he got off the plane he said the air smells different here. Yeah, not like smog in LA. Here we breathe in fresh fragrance of flowers in the air. I think I found my home. I am moving into an incredible forest up high above the sea. I think I will be able to heal myself beautifully there this year. This fast is certainly going to be the thing that turns this condition of mine around. I am going back to an incredible healer tomorrow. I need all the spiritual healing help I can get.

Water Day

I sure am coughing alot.

Shiva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am 

Can you dig it? LOL I am in total awe that you get to live in a gorgeous place like Hawaii! That's awesome. I can only imagine how fresh everything is up there. And that's great your family is up there with you. I miss Cabo San Lucas...there's nothing like it - living out a portion of your life in a beautiful area. Hope you feel better from that yucky candida.

Post subject: Re: water and tea day no green juice - pau d'arco tea, etc.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 am 

How long has someone here been using pau d'arco? Is there any particular claimed benefit(s) that you're taking the pau d'arco for (other than candida / yeast)?

Post subject: Re: Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 pm 

booting up

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/