[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Summer 2009 FAST

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:30 am 

Pretty1414,
I am getting a late start and oon't know if I will get to that beach today, but I may just go anyway. I think I want to go camping on this fast and really get in touch with nature. You could fly over and fast with me, I am only a half hour away and we are both going to be on this cleanse until the end of September it seems. Yes, Just get it done. I love that. I have to just get this done.

Just wanted to report that funny, I have gained 2 pounds since yesterday and earlier I thought I absorbed the flush. I think I did, I think what gave me all those evacuations today was the green juice. My body weight is definitely up. Now I am seeing that our bodies are mainly water, and the level can flucuate up to ten pounds or more in a day, depending on your body weight and mass and I know this happened because I did not drink the right amount of water yesterday. It's just water weight. But like I said I am not trying to lose weight from this detox, I just want to stay strong and get well.

Shiva
now I have to get out and enjoy this day... I wanna go to Hana with the dogs.

Post subject: Feel Better Shiva
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:46 pm 

Hello Shiva Bliss. My heart goes out to you during this time. It is so challenging to overcome health issues and I pray that you are able to heal your body with this cleanse. Hope all goes well at the Doctor as well.

The picture of the beach is so pretty and I am sure your surroundings really help your state of mind during this tough time.

Wishing you health mind, body and spirit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm 

Shiva I might just take you up on that offer on the 2nd weekend in September. I've got busy weeks ahead with work and half marathon tomorrow. Then I've got Zumba weekend next weekend. I'm getting certified teaching Zumba(8/22), and my best friend is flying in on the following weekend(8/28). I will be going to Kauai on the Sept. 4th weekend for my friend's wedding and I don't have anything the following weekend. I will be looking at flights and hotels to come out there and hang out with you. I'm excited now. It's too bad the ferry is not running anymore, otherwise I would've loaded my truck and come over my dogs and hang out. But that's ok, I'm sure they would love the doggie day care.

Anyway, well like I've said before in my posts, it's funny how we always find excuses or some ways why we couldn't stay focus on the cleanse. I've been contemplating starting sunday or wait till the 1st. Now I've made up my mind. I just need to get it done. The sooner the better! I need to clear this tendinitis on my rotator cuff so I can get back to playing more volleyball. Shiva I know we can do this. Let's just make up our mind and just get it done. We will feel much better. Good luck to you. Drink lots of water and I will pray for you. Aloha.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 am 

Day 3

Oh My Gosh.... I am a little bit better!! And this is only day 3. I am waking up today and my tongue is not white this morning for the first time ever in years. My nose is not running. It is still stuffy but not running like a river. My right ear however itches like a mo fo. I keep pouring hydrogen peroxide in it. My guess is the Nystatin has a chance to work now that all I am having is green juice in my body. My friend said to me this morning that this is the first morning she has not heard me sneezing when I have woken up. The sinus condition has me sneezing my head off. But not today. The tongue is a very good sign. I knew that if I would just start this fast that it would heal me.

Thank you Carmel for your well wishes and Pretty 1414 that would be so cool if you wanted to come over and go camping with me???? We could camp at the bottom of seven sacred pools campground and hike in the rainforest and swim at red sands beach and hike the bamboo forest and the seven pools... and we could just do our MC programs. I also have a friend out that side of the island we could stay with possibly also... would be so great to have you here. I am up early and skipping the swf this morning as I have decided to do it every other day on this fast. My body has candida so badly that I am taking my friendly bacteria pills even while on this fast. I know it's probably a waste... but even if it helps me just a little bit... I WILL TAKE IT!!

Todays menu is green juice, water, detox tea, Nystatin 3 pills and 2 probiotics. Thats it. I have to do a nasal wash with the peroxide again and I am going to order today a Nystatin liquid and a creme for my ear and nose. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.

Shiva
I have also decided not to get myself worked up about this lump in my breast just yet. I googled it, and it says that 8 out of 10 times all it is, is just a cyst, and not cancer. I am praying that its just a cyst. I go to the doctor next Wednesday, is as soon as I could get in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 am 

Keep on going Shiva. It sounds like you're going at this from every possible angle. I admire your strength and calm in a time like this. The camping will be good for you too. Sounds so peaceful.

Take care!

Post subject: Evening of Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 pm 

Tonight I am suppose to join friends at Mardi Gras Night at a club, but I am not sure if I will go. I had a really long day and just had a hot bath and I am sipping on an iced lemonade made from Meyers Lemons grown here on Maui up in Kula, and water with a tiny touch of Stevia and cayenne pepper. It's a hot night here and it's a perfect evening drink. I ran out of green juice mid day and did not get more supplies. Tomorrow will be a water day. Only my water will have lemon in it and cayenne... with a hint of Stevia. i like this drink. It feels like a faster's coctail to me. lol!!! I had a beautiful day. An incredibly beautiful day. Life is short, perhaps I should go out dancing tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 pm 

Shiva,
I really appreciate what you had to say. People in this world generally do criticize things they don't know about and it is sometimes difficult to stay the course. Having concern for your family and friends is one thing, but debasing someone's commitment that was not taken lightly is frustrating to say the least. Thanks again for the inspiration that you give people here on this forum in celebrating their own, individual journey. It is interaction like this with like minded people that help us all stay the course.

Be Well,

-C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 am 

Back to day one.

OK so I messed up. Don't ask. Don't even want to go over it. I have been having an extremely hard time trying to get this fast underway for the long haul. That said, I am even more determined than ever to achieve my forty day goal.

Day one's green juice is made
1. One cabbage
2. 3 jalepeno peppers
3. 3 inch cubes of ginger root
4. Daikon root
5. Burdock root
6. 2 cucumbers
7. 2 zucchinis
8. One whole celery stalk

This morning my nose was running like crazy from yesterdays (don't ask, disaster diet day) and the green juice stopped the nose running almost immediatelyr

Missed doctor's appt yesterday and had to reschedule for next week on Tuesday for check up. Good news is that breast lump seems to not be there today. Maybe it was just a knot that comes and goes from harmones? I sure hope so. Other good news is that I did apply for full insurance for my health, just in case I ever get sick and need it. OUCH it is expensive.

I think the reason why I am having a hard time settling into the fast is that I am a house guest of a large family with tons of food in my kitchen that I have to be around. All my successful long term fasts, have been done in my own home sanctuary environment with no food at all around. So much easier to do when it's just your empty fridge. My guru says "environment is stronger than will" which is so true. Hopefully I will find my new home soon, I have been out looking everyday and it will not be easy unpacking and moving into a new place while not eating, but I can do it. Believe me if I were not so darn sick, I would wait until I get settled, but I have no choice. My body is screaming HELP!

Post subject: Back to day one
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 pm 

Post subject: Day 2 successful day
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 pm 

Day 2...
Today was an amazing day. I had the good fortune of finding my way to a healer here on Maui who worked with me on clearing energies out of my body that are unwanted. I really feel the healing he gave me and must there is a huge difference in me. Tonight I wanted to eat, but when I went to the fridge and opened it, I forced myself to stop as I was about to open the plastic container holding a cooked chicken. Instead I got my green juice and sat down and drank it. I am drinking about a half gallon a day of the juice and I try to drink two evian large bottles of plain water as well. Tonights bottle has lemon juice and cayenne in it, to keep the detox going. I took several Oregano Oil pills today and also my nystatin. I am breathing much better than yesterday, I just need to stay on track. Something inside has shifted for the better since visiting RAJ the healer today. I had an amazing session and am very grateful for the help I received. He helped me with my mental and emotional bodies, and I think that I am not going to have such a hard time staying on track now. I am more present inside my own skin.

Shiva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm 

I AM fasting today because I need to disentangle myself from my old habits. I am fasting because I need to wake up and live consciously. But even though I have begun my fast there is a strong inclination to stay asleep. The fast brings us to a crossroad, and each moment we must continuously choose which way to go. Moment by moment we can choose to go toward further clarity and happiness On MC or we can go toward confusion and pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm 

When we crash our fast, it is undeniable that we do these things because in a heated state we believe it will bring us some relief. Some kind of satisfaction or resolution or comfort will result: we think we’ll feel better at the end. But what if we paused, and asked ourselves, “Will I feel better when this is over?” Allowing that openness, that space, gives our natural intelligence a chance to tell us what we already know: that we won’t feel better at the end. And how do we know this? Because, believe it or not, this is not the first time we’ve gotten caught in the same impulse, the same automatic-pilot strategy. For me to eat sugar while in the middle of a fast is pure insanity.

Post subject: day 3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 am 

Slept well last night. I am up early and as soon as I awake, I get up and make my SWF bottle. Today's bottle has five teaspoons of seasalt and a quart and one pint of filtered water from tap. This is my super reemer cleaner.

I can feel that I am slightly better. Still have a long, long way to go. Most of my sinus problems are on the right side of my head. Left side is noticeably clearer.

Post subject: relaxing and accessing peace of mind
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am 

MY fast now becomes my spiritual practice representing a way for me to relax and access peace of mind. Out of the need to feel more calm and focused, I choose in this moment to let go of my frantic nature. My cleanse is helping to bring in some much needed sanity. I am deeply concerned about my health. I sincerely want things to change and to be free of all this suffering. My own actions have caused this condition inside me. I have the clarity to see that now. To disentangle myself means becoming more conscious about my own mind and emotions. this is the only way to find solutions that address my welfare and my very survival on earth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 pm 

Fasting today and all is on track. That healer truly did help me yesterday. There is a wall of protection around me and it is easier for me make the right choices today. Temptation is all around me. Food everywhere, the dream of popping a mango in my mouth. But I did that. OK so I made a mango cobbler, I did it. Guilty as charged. Focus is now completely on the green juice and just water. Day 3 is still a bit of a hungry day. Must just keep going, and relax at the beach now with dogs and a swim.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next