[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - newcomer starting 10 day cleanse tomorrow

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: newcomer starting 10 day cleanse tomorrow
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am 

i am starting the master cleanse tomorrow... i have eased into it, today was my orange juice/water only day, and i was thinking about doing a salt water flush tonight... only because i am still in college and i have class tomorrow at 8,9,10 am ..i dont want anything embarrassing to happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm 

Hey girl~ I'm starting tomorrow too :D
How do you plan to do the SWF in the moring when you have classes at 8 ish AM :shock: Got any helful tips? I have class at 9 ish AM so I was thinking how I was going to manage the SWF in the morning... (I prefer not doing the tea since its really not as effective... ) :? And the only solution I have is to actually WAKE UP AT 5 45 - 6 AM ish! to do the SWF! :shock:

I know I'm going to be one grumpy college student in the morning.... :?

Wanna buddy up? How long are you planning to go for?
My current weight, when I checked this morning was 158.5 :shock: I am at my HIGHEST! :( I plan to go back to 125 on this cleanse and slowly go back eating healthy again. I used to eat more of a vegetarian style and extreamly low intake in any meat (like once every 2 months).

I'm at work right now so... :? break time is over... I'll be back later tonight or... tomorrow on Day ! :D

Good Luck!

Post subject: starting tomorrow
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm 

hey! i definitely would love to buddy up!
well i actually just tried to do the flush at like 8 pm, but it was horrible soooo sooo nasty.. i could only drink half before i legit thought i would get sick so i think i am going to skip it for tomorrow morning, do it saturdya and sunday, and then start waking up at 5 next week to do it.. do you know is it ok to drink it and then go back to bed? is that a horrible idea? Im not sure

I am planning to go for 10 days, maybe 12, but i am going home for the weekend of october 16th, so i cant really do it then, however if i feel really good and energized when i go home that weekend i may just drink orange juice and then start back up on monday, i haven't fully decided

but for sure 10 days

do you know is it the salt water flush that mainly causes bowel movements, does the lemonade itself? because i am also afraid to drink that right before classes.
keep me updated with how your cleanse goes Im really excited to start!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 pm 

I dont plan on doing the SWF tomorrow morning... since i feel like its useless to start with a SWF when your body didnt even remove the toxins since you just started... but start the SWF on Day 2~ :)

I know that the SWF causes the Bowl movements... and also the Smooth Move tea (which should be drunk right before you sleep) and I would do the SWF in the morning :shock: I forgot why you shouldn't do it at night... (too lazy to go grab the book upstairs.... ) but def. the tea at night! :D(I read the Detox book by Standly... <-- i think thats how you spell his last name :shock:) But it does say do the SWF right upon awakening :] The Lemonade only helps remove the toxins in your body :lol: so no need to worry about having accidents "in class" haha~

Yeah I'm thinking 10 days also :D
I'm just glad that on fridays I start class at 1PM ~ PHEW~ that gives me time to go buy the ingredients and make the drink before class :D

I can't wait to start either!!! YAY lets keep each other on track when ever temtation tries to ruin our clease :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm 

hey girl.. do you know can you take a laxative pill instead of the tea, i have never liked tea, the consistency just creeps me out
but il drink it if thats the only way

also I know it says to take it before bed... this is gross but, how do you prevent accidents, i've never taken a laxative i dont really know how they work

i cannot wait until tomorrow im really glad you are doing this too, it will be so much better having someone for support

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:36 am 

Hey lucky. I think a reason we do tea at night, swf in morning is timing. The tea usually takes about 5-7 hours to hit (I find) and the swf takes 30-60 min. So I usually do the tea ard midnight as I go to bed, and then I wake up 5-7am and go. I immediately take the swf and sleep. I set my alarm for 45 min, and usually when it wakes me I head right to the bathroom and go. I guess I kinda know my body's timing.. so no accidents happen!

The LA does make you go, but not immediately. Usually I go randomly throughout the day a few times. Moreso in the first few days. If you drink a LA, then have a class for an hour, I wouldn't worry.

Hope that helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am 

thank you!

so far day 1 is going well, i must say i am not a huge fan of cayenne pepper, that stuff burnnnnsss, but i am not hungry and i have good energy so so far so good

Post subject: DAY 1
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 am 

Hey girl Its finally Day1! :D I hope everything is going great for you~

Its 12:22 PM and its really funny how I'm feeling no cravings at all! :shock: it must be the first time I ever felt like this on Day 1. I usually would have gotten some cravings by now... not to mention that I did eat dinner extremely early last night. I'm loving this feeling right now :D EXTREMELY GOOD ENERGY! I feel like I could go rock climbing or hiking!~

I weighed myself and I'm currently at 156.1! I'm happy with this number right now because I was at 158.5 YESTERDAY! SO I'll TAKE IT!! That's 2 pounds on the START OF day 1! How exciting! :) This is really motivating me right now to Make it through today!

Starting Weight: 156.1
Goal Weight: 120 - 115
Today's Weight: 156.1
Energy Level: 10/10

Post subject: =(
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm 

hey girl!
so i am really sick
i cannot stop throwing up/ just dry heaving its horrible
idk if im allergic to something or what
so i may not be doing this, or atleast take a day off

i'll keep you updated though...let me know how its going with you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm 

Wow hey girl I hope ur doing alright :shock: Yeah~ def. would be a great idea to rest up and listen to ur body.

As for me..:( I was so hungry/craving food... and I ended up eating a salad and soup.... :( gosh... day 1 is extreamly hard... anyone got any helpful tips on passing the 3/4 hardest days of the cleanse?? :(

I'm going to pick up tomorrow again and as for now I'm def going to drink my smooth move tea and sleep. I'll do my swf tomorrow though since I did drink my lemonade most of the day. And weigh myself again tomorrow morning.

If anyone has any tips and guildlines on how to be sucessful... please share... I would very much like to know how to be successful and pass the first 3 hardest days... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:36 am 

Hi Mindy! Nice to see you on here again! Will you be posting videos?

I think you just have to be really committed to getting through day 1 - you have to close your mind and mouth off to food. After day 1, I think it gets harder to cheat as you go on because you don't want to step on your progress.

I drink loads of water any time I feel hungry and I usually drink more lemonade on the first few days than I do on other days. How many cups of lemonade do you drink? Do you use 2 TBSP. each of syrup and juice? If you were cutting the syrup down for some reason in order to reduce calories, I would suggest that the first few days you do the full allowable amount so that you can curb any hunger pangs.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 am 

Hi all, yes, I'd agree with making sure you're not surrounded by food distractions or people. I started on a day where I knew I'd have 3 full days to myself, no work, no nothing....less is more here. I have mentally committed to it, and this time around it feels a bit harder b/c my time-of-month is due any day now. I have a low-grade headache and not feeling so hot, but I'm here and doing it. It's true, the longer you're on the more you don't want to 'ruin' it and go back to eating. So, set a goal for yourself, stay far away from food, and imagine yourself feeling great, energetic, slimmer, and following through... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:52 am 

HEY Jackie! nice to see you again :D Today is Day 1~ and I was planning to make a video... but for some reason my mic isnt working... :( so if I can fix it before tonight I would def make a video to see my own progress and how much my face and body changed. (I think its always nice to see your progress as you go farther along :D) I do use 1 TBSP of syrup and juice... but I will consider doing the 2 full tablespoons so that I can pass the first couple hardest days. Thanks for the great tip! :D

Hey Devi! I know what you mean with the "time of month" coming around making it a bit harder :( I just finished my cycle today :? Its been hard for me too even though I didn't start this cleanse on my cycle... I was grumpy... Had a lot of cravings and my body was tired! thank god its over now~ Thanks for the wonderful advice! I'll def. stay as FARRR away from food :P To a NEW ENERGETIC SLIMMER ME! :D

I did wake up today Day 1 (again~ )
And weighed myself this morning... was a 156.6 But after the SWF and all that elimination I was at 156.2... somewhat similar to yesterday :P So day 1.. My period is done... and I feel less bloated and less grumpy :D I can smell food being prepared right now and its making me feel hungry :? But I got my lemonade with me so far :Sips: mhmm~ spicy! that's they way I like my lemonade :lol:

Starting Weight: 156.2
Goal Weight: 120 - 115
Today's Weight: 156.2
Energy Level: 7/10

Post subject: DAY 2: OCT. 4
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm 

DAY 2: OCT. 4, 2009
Today is day 2 and I woke up feeling as if my tummy was hallow/ empty. Feeling Empty in the morning I weighed myself and I was 154.7. Whooo HOOo~ I lost 2 pounds!! I'm headed to work and Cant really write much right now~ but Def will check back in tonight! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm 

Great job Mindy! I changed my username for privacy from people in my real life.

I am down 11.2 pounds as of this morning on day 8! I am feeling great I hope you keep posting:)