[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Cleanse day 2 - It's been so long!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am 

Sara - Thank you for the lovely - and every so dearly close to home - wise quote... YAY! thank you for the wishes =)

Natdeno1 - Thank you to you as well - these forums are the best and congratulations on day 5 woohooo!!! Hope you're feeling ok and over the initial 'hump' of hunger hehe keep it up!

Update:

Wowie - what a day lol, i've been trying to keep the bday a little quiet at work - wanted to invite a bunch of people out for dinner but decided to go extra quiet this year and go all out on the 2-5 next year.

The man came by with a few of his coworkers and sung happy birthday.. they're soo sweet haha cOMPLETELY random I bursted out laughing =)

Turns out he brought me orchids!! Huge, nice and long branch of em oh my! Love it love it.. Then someone placed a sign on the wall next to my office 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFFI!' - so the secrets out... Facebook won't stop sending me email and phone notifications either haha as its non-stop since yestery with wishes from friends... ever feel reallly extra loved once in a while? Never felt soo overwhelmed before - all sincere wishes.

Maybe the PMS is adding to this - but enjoy it while the day is still with us

Cheers to everyone, been drinking a tonne of water today prepping for the small outing tonight

Love and peace!

Raffinator xoxox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 pm 

Raff, this ones for your boyfriend next time he jokes about trading you in for 2 12 year olds ...

spam

(Please don't be offended people - an old Auzzie joke - no event actually took place, merely words)

Last edited by jessicabree on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 am 

Jessica - :lol: That's a keeper I LOVED that one ;)

The birthday went very well, very merry and very intoxicated but overall survived and had great company. Then on Saturday a friend wanted to take us out for a fancy dinner somewhere but it was too packed... so back to sushi place we went

talk about protein overload this weekend lol. But we're done, weekend is over, back to work!

I have been truly trying to figure out when the next cleanse will be. I feel perhaps Nov 1st might just be the time =) Going out Halloween, probably going to have a beverage or two! No candy for me though.. I can't do it anymore..

YOU HEAR ME CANDY GODS?! I just .. can't bring myself to have candy or CHEESE... my GOD. I am the cheese fieeeend. There's a block of brie sitting in the fridge and i haven't touched it. In fact the only cheese i added was just a sprinkle of parmesan in a salad, only enough to taste it. Otherwise those caramel cubes @ home I've had 2 in a few weeks and felt bad each time for having them.. just can't do it anymore.... weeeeird

As for any weight gain the past week - still in the 1-3 pound difference each morning which is fantastic! (Woke up @ 136 this morning).

I'd say the remainder of weight I would like to lose would be another 10-20 - 20 TOPS. Seeing as I am getting closer and closer to my goal I know my body probably wont drop that much THAT fast for the next cleanse. Fine by me! I would like to hit the 120's next time and won't end teh cleanse until at least 120's.

yesterday I had NO energy, it was terrible - probably the body trying to break down all the extra protein we've had the past few days. Just need to remember to keep hydrating myself. I've still continued to buy lemons and make the odd MC mix as I rather do enjoy the taste now haha.

Anywhoozle I'm ranting - ttyl guys! I'll be reading but likely not posting anymore until Nov hits (just a few days away anyhow!)

TTYL team - keep it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm 

Glad you read it, liked it - think I'll delete it now.

Theres a book I'm going to get called 'Clean' by Alegandro Junger.

it's basically about eating in a way that allows your body to detoxify and keep you energetic, happy and disease free.

You might find it a good read for your new healthy lifestyle.

Google it.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 am 

Good morning TEAM!

Halloween evening was a gong show and needless to say I spent a good portion of yesterday nursing a hangover... brutal but I did not end up eating anything, that was really tough!

So yesterday DAY 1 i spent the day fantasizing about food but kept going with my lemon mix and removed old food from the fridge! The inlaws had dinner as per usual on sundays but i counted myself out. The man forgot why i was doing the cleanse and told them he didn't know why i was doing it.. w/e that's been explained to him again hehe.

Day 2 - this morning - BM'd no problem. My regimen is tea in the morning, and one at night and LA / Water for the rest of the day =)

Still feeling crazy cravings for food but I'm ok - slight weakness today but more energy than hangover yesterday lol

Since these two cleanses are nearly back to back i am going to record the second one here but not as nearly as many posts as the first cleanse. Probably just stat updates and random ramblings - but short ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 am 

Okie dokie

So - Post 1st cleanse (28 days) I ended up @ 135.5 and since then I have worked so that I only end up with a max of 3 pound gain. First cleanse involved regular detox symptoms - but towards the end I ended up with a lot of phlegm and mucus coming out - in unusual amounts.

That being said I am performing this 2nd cleanse for a few reasons:

1) quit smoking altogether (no, i don't buy packs, i just have the occasional with a co-worker or friend)
2) I know my body well enough to know that it has not gotten rid of all toxins as of yet, but it did get rid of loads on 1st cleanse... As such I do NOT know how long this round will go - probably 10 days, more or less
3) We bought Vibram Five Finger 'shoes' (look it up, seriously, look it up) and we are learning to run bare-foot style. As such ,with the burst of energy that accompany's a cleanse I would like to take tthat time to learn how to run in a natural, proper form =)
4) Hopefully drop to the 120's weight wise =)

Day 1 - woke up @ 138.5 (right on the money!)
Day 2 (today) - woke up at 138.0

Been running to the bathroom plenty - brought lemons to work and syrup so i have a @ work stash and some at home :)

Let it be made clear that during the few weeks off after 1st cleanse I've stuffed myself full of nutrients, vitamins, good foods (with the occasional take-out - moreso coming close to starting cleanse 2). My body had fully adapted to regular / healthier foods and felt it was sufficient amount of time off the cleanse that I have started again.

We ordered chinese take out - all sorts and i was feasting on that for a few days with the occasional salad. Let me tell you - SINCE the first cleanse I can not eat beef anymore. Isn't that odd?

Can NOT stand the taste of beef. yep even the 'beef and veggie' dish, I picked at all the veggies. For the chicken and onion dish, mostly onions and the occasional chicken, but not too much. For the noodles and tiny bits of pork and egg. NOPE went for the noodles and veggies included in it. Just.. can't do it. Even then, tasting crappy take out - just... lost the taste.

I am ever greatful that my pallete has changed and does not like pork/beef anymore... I do miss 'enjoying' it but not the taste, so I have found better, healthier, livlier foods that I enjoy post cleanse. LOVE salads, love peppers now, lost the taste for pasta too - mostly. Bread? Nope, it's empty calories as far as I am concerned... at least the usual 'bread in a bag' variety. the healthier melba-toast type biscuits? I can go for those, but not sliced bread!

Alrighty, time to finish this lemonade!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 am 

morning team!
SW: 138.5
CW: 136

Day 3: Dropped 2 overnight, not bad - Yesterday I was having a monster headache creeping up on me then receding all day - to be expected... I also noticed my wolverine nose was back - last time it took a much longer time to develop crazy keen sense of smell. but like divanels25 mentioned - perhaps it doesn't take long to 'get back into the groove' afterall!

Hm I had a really rough night last night, for whatever reason i am finding motivation tougher this time around - even the man indicated that maybe i hopped on another cleanse too soon but even if that was a no he knew my drive was different, wasn't as 'powerful' as the last one. And I'll admit that is kind of true. His comments were made after I made some broth that was made of (AND I was planning to drink/eat it):

onion
garlic
water
cayenne
cumin
pepper
bay leaf...

I starting telling myself - well maybe i dont have to do the cleanse 100%, i'll just treat myself with this broth (explosive taste) once a day and continue with the LA mix. Well, the man came out and told me flat out he'd support me in w/e I did but to remember if i gave into that and finished that cup of broth I would not only be cheating the MC but myself.

Needless to say I poured it all into the sink (yes i had a tiny sip of broth before he came out and set me straight)... He asked a few times last night 'so are you going to continue or just go back to healthy eating?' 'I dont know hunny but I made another mix and had some tea tonight... 'ok, you just let me know'

WELL although I feel bad for nearly completely cracking, I am glad I dumped what I did and I feel really good today.. energy is there, focus is there... no headache (thaaaank goodness).. Maybe yesterday was my 'reallly really reallly tough day' for the cleanse lol. Interesting... Last time I was doing the cleanse for bigger more deep reasons and that's probably why I ignored the headache and didn't even FATHOM giving in to any temptation... or maybe that day 2 was speant at home on the couch last time and this time i had to stare @ a computer all day.. who knows. This time I had to double efforts to get through the first 2 days hah...interesting!

Last night after I dug deep for some energy to clean a bit I was waiting on the washer and dryer so decided to go for a quick walk/jog with the new shoes to tone up the long-neglected OTHER leg muscles (bare foot runnin!). That didn't last 100% I noticed my ankle was trying to roll and I felt the familiar muscle pain but pushed a tiny bit more and called it quits. Ran on the spot for a while literally kicking my own ass, did more stretches. Today my muscles are recovering much faster than the last time as the muscle soreness starts low on the leg the moves up each day then dissapears...

Secondly I find that as I am posting new profile pictures on facebook or I am interacting with coworkers at work - people are really starting to get curious as to how the hell I lost weight and how I look more 'vibrant' recently, compliments and the like. I take time out to explain the MC and explain what I have learned through books and practice but not to get preachy because I know how much of a strong deterant that can be to folks.

However, I hope not to dip into my pittily $200 savings... I fully intend that money to go towards the first part (of many many) of my personal trainer course I want to take on eventually.

Ah.. we'll see!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 pm 

update; all goes well, still no headache so that appears to be gone for good, been running to the throne plenty and still taking in the mix and water and some peppermint tea (non caffeinated of course).

I have a feeling the weigh in tomorrow might not be like last nights 2 pound loss but I imagine it will be back at the 135.5 mark (where i ended the last cleanse). i'd be super happy with that!

more cleaning and chillin' times to be had tonight - peaces team!

xoxox raffi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 am 

Day 4:

SW: 138.5
CW: 134.0 (-2 from yesterday)

Surprisingly.. dropped 2 pds again.. which is ..odd since the last cleanse I did it was 1...1.5 loss then the next day .5... Big loss followed by little or none the next day. Ah well, I'lllll taaake it haha :)

Brought lemons with me, purse ran out of room so started stuffing them in my jacket pockets :oops: :lol: but whatever works!

I have noticed a few pimples today but nothing that I can't handle ;) Still sticking ot having tea in the morning, and tea at night and that seems to be working juuust fine =)

It appears a friend of mine might be starting his first MC very shortly so I have been trying to educate them as much as possible without them having the book.. let me tell ya - quite the long emails have been sent lol. So we'll see how he handles the mental barrier of the first few days. *crosses fingers*

Cheers to whatever day you may all be on - have a wonderful Hump day! (wednesday) :P

Raffi

XOXO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am 

You are doing so wonderful! Keep it up you are motivating me. Right that cup of broth you were talking about sounds AMAZING lol. Be thankful your head is not pounding like mines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:03 am 

Day 5 -

SW 138.5
CW 134.0 (no change from yesterday)

No number movement on the scales today which I'm ok with - I was expecting it after 2 days of back to back 2 pounder loss. Last cleanse I would go through 1.5 loss then .5 the next or 1.5 then 0 the next so I'll take this is the zero movement day like the biggest loser lol. For those whom haven't seen - one week someone can have a HUGE loss, then the next the body refuses to lose even half of that amount (possibly due to muscle gain too!). Aaaanywho

I forgot just how much the MC clears your sinus's. Buddy of mine who was on his first day yesterday said it was clearing his - hurrah for cayenne and lemon! Brought the book to work with me but while on the train on the way to work the man and i were soo enthralled in what we were doing we missed our stop >.> brain dead morning much?

Hope you're all doing well! Still not sure when to end this but going for the 10 day min... my tongue is already much pinker than the first few days, probably since it's only been a few weeks since y first cleanse (28 days) so I'm much cleaner on the inside than I used to be hah. so it's tough to tell when to cut the clense, although I wouldn' tmind dropping a few extra pounds lol.. ah well - one day at a time!

Hmm lets see... nothing crazy and new happenin since yesterday so time for some tea! It's waaaay easier to keep track of days on cleanse when starting on the 1st of a month hah.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next