[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Cleanse day 2 - It's been so long!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness + Time for self-ass-kicking!:) Day 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 am 

You're right I completely forgot - the muuuscle groups that are engaged when starting to run in the vibrams (or actual bare foot) are a different set than the one's we're used to feeling. Pretty sure I logged it in here somewhere too. Yes, completely different burn and beware, it doesn't take much jogging/running to start the burn :oops:

The co-worker is heading to the library anyway so recommended a title to search and sent her a link to the PDF - but thank you though!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 am 

Sure thing.. just let me know if that doesn't work for them and you do want it :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 am 

Will do <3!

Lil tid bit to add to the log:

Completely forgot about the vividness of dreams while on the MC... hoooly crow let me tell you! Nevermind a vivid dream that consists of cheating on the cleanse followed by the emotions of 'OH NO I FAIIILED'...lol..hopefully that will pass soon ;)

Secondly though today is officially day 2, 'lady time' has just started. I remember not knowing while on the first cleanse that it is advised NOT to start during menstruation... it lasted for nearly two weeks! I'll keep a mental note as to how long mother nature sticks around this time.

Nothing else to report :)

Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness - Vivid Dream ;) Day 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am 

Hi Raffi, sounds like everything is going good on your cleanse :D I just wanted to let you know that I read your whole blog yesterday and am very inspired by you!! I can't believe you made it 28 days the first time :shock: I've done MC or attempted MC numerous times...the longest I lasted was 10 days (first time) I'm gonna try for 10 days again. I almost quit on day 3 (today) but I just kept drinking my LA and telling myself "It's always hard the first few days" Plus, I'm starting a new job on Monday. I don't want to feel like a big fat slob :oops: I was seriously contemplating quitting today though. It was grocery shopping day :cry: Everything in the store looked so good. Well, I have to remember that I already lost 5.2 1bs in 2 days, I started at 205 lbs :shock: YIKES :!: :!: I'm now down to 199.8. I've never been 205 before(except when pregnant). Anywho, I'm so glad that you are back on MC and blogging your experience. I will check in on you from time to time...I hope we can motivate eachother to stay the course.
Well, gotta make the kiddies and hubby dinner soon :roll: I hope I can handle the smell of the food and not give in....Ahhh, the life of a wife and mother, fun stuff :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 am 

Day 3
SW: 151
CW: 143.5
GW: 135

Gooood morning and happy Friday!

The day went well yesterday, co-worker bought the MC book I recommended for her kindle, I believe she is starting this weekend, so we'll see how that goes! Gave her all the warnings and nuggets of info that I could, but everyone is different! It's surprising how 'cleanse friendly' this new work environment is...partner in crime here does her own different cleanse twice a year, and others have actually heard of them rather than completely scoffing lol.

I have found no issues in terms of 'the first 3 days' unlike the fiiirst cleanse ages ago hah. Been listening to the body and not doing much, just keeping up with fluids and not getting up too lightning quick. Remembered that when I was laying in a hot steamy bathtub last night 'ooh yeah, heat plus getting up too quick..silly me'. Otherwise all is good!

ohh the silly scale. I'm pretty sure it's not 100% accurate as I weighed myself at least a dozen times and it fluctuated between 142-144, but most of the time around 143.5. I know I'm retaining water since it's 'that time of the month' and I'm not concerned in the least. Feel great, skin is starting to clear up already - good times!

@lorali77 - WOW you read the whole blog? Aww, I am glad you found some inspiration in it!! After the first 'mandatory 10 days' the rest is a breeeze, best to think of it as 'I will stop when I choose to, until then no specific amount of days' the first time. Setting x amount of days make you start resenting it for some reason... As you previously read =)..so a little psychological re-working toootally helped - could have gone the full 40!

GOOD FOR YOU for not caving in to day 3, and you're right it's always the toughest part. Stay strong, you know you're getting what your body needs in terms of functioning for 10 days or more if you choose. It's all in the head =). What's a few days of your life compared to the 365 days a year x however many years we live? Once you get over that initial hump of grocery craving you will be able to (as time passes on the cleanse) glide through grocery shopping without any issues! You'll start craving veggies, fruits and all the better foods because you will remember where the previous eating or drinking (pop, liquor w/e) habits brought you... just remember that!

Haha, totally understand the cooking and busy lifestyle (minus having children of my own). You can pull through it! If you need to place notes at home on a mirror, by your desk, at work, in a car, or even a pocket sized note do it! The reasons why you're on the cleanse and your goals ... etc!@ Do not lose sight of that. And don't worry - you'll be chewing on solid food soon enough, this length of time is but a grain of sand on the Caribbean beaches ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 am 

<not related to MC journal entry - no need to read>

Sooo how shall I put this... I find that while on the MC and posting on here I like to throw my thoughts down on e-paper as to what is going on in my current life. Because there are outside influences that do affect your health and functionality! Plus I type super fast, so why not-mini blog on my own existing thread lol.

So here we go!

In August after leaving the ex, as I've said totally binge ate and drank and all of that terrible stuff. Burned up savings while couch surfing for a few months, and ended up rooming with a gf of mine whom I roomed with 10 years ago when we were 16. They just happened to be looking for a 2 bdrm apartment and could use a lil bit of extra income saved. VOILA. The management of the complex totally fubared everything in terms of getting us the 2 bdrm so they gave us a 1 bdrm to store belongings in to / crash at in the interim. Seeing as the roomies (a couple) were still in a condo I had some alone time available before they moved their belongings in and started staying there.

During that time the new boy and I (known eachother for a few years, just not closely) were doing the puppy love court-ship along with the dirty deeds. I had nothing to my name. No bed... no blankets, just clothes and the tv, xbox, computer and misc belongings. We were happier than a whole fleet of pigs in mud! Seeing as he lives with his family, doing his young professional development whilst saving so we never had alone time as a 'couple'. It never occured to me just how important that was. But really, we sat there on the floor while I cooked with the 1 pan available at the time, a bottle of cap'n morgan and played games along with various other activities :oops: . STILL happier than anything.. anyway once the roomates moved in in Nov, it became a cramped house (1 bdrm, the couple and i and their THREE ferrets), still the man would find time to visit and we'd make due with zero privacy. No biggie. So that's that back story.

Since Dec-untl now, lets just say the roomate situation has developed and just by walking in to the apartment it carries a bad vibe, and of course never any privacy if he comes over. Sure people may be reading this and thinking 'bah, stop your whining' but there are a lot of things that have happened to warrant my dumping on this 8) For example; the fiance of my gf COMPLETELY lost his shiat when I left one small baking pan and one small pot out on the counter after cooking. It was there for maybe 1.5 hours but all of the other pots and pans were out because my gf has a thing where she likes to store all the pots and pans in the oven. Well..having just used the oven it was scorching hot and at the risk of someone going in there and nabbing an ember hot handle I kept them out while the oven cooled down. Anyway, he lost it said he was tired of this bs, bla bla, just while we were coming out of my room to do dishes. We thought it was a domestic dispute so after he slammed the door to their room I asked if she was ok. Turns out he (who is also in the military so keep that in mind) felt like they were doing all the cleaning in the house, which is false, I had been doing the bathroom once a week, swept on the odd occasion though she generally beat me to it as I work full time and she had different hours than I, and my throwing a pot or pan in the sink to soak before washing it (sometimes leaving until next day but there were other pots and pans that could be used) was TOTALLY the opposite of their 'clean as you go' mentality. Wish I knew that sooner or I'd have cleaned everything before eating all the time lol. Anywho, took their 'system' under consideration and it being 2 v 1 went with it :). She happens to have a history in house cleaning, so you have a military guy where if you leave anything out is considered 'lazy/lack of discipline' and a house cleaning background young woman who says the bathroom needs to be cleaned every 2 days and everything swept.

Sure enough in January up to this date what's happened? They leave trash and dishes out for days and days at a time - double standards hm? Now.. about those ferrets. I'm all for pets, the whole compassionate thing going on there...but we made an agreement that it's their pets, if they doodoo or peepee anywhere it's their responsibilty to take care of it. no big deal. Well.. these ferrets aren't exactly trained the best in terms of litter... This may sound gross but the three of them shiat and piss all over the place in front of the apartment door, between the toilet seat and the tub, behind the toilet seat, behind and under the kitchen table and of course along the doorframe areas to the bedrooms. I'm fine with that, just clean it up. But when you go to open the apartment door all you hear is CRUUUUNCH and you literally see 20 some odd terds with dried pools of pee there, nevermind everywhere else i've mentioned...... it's starting to become a health concern to me! Since I keep my door closed all the time all I hear from time to time is the ferrets scratching at the carpet and door of my room *shivers*, need out lol!

So.. I'm tired of it. The bf doesn't come over often, we literally see each other once bi-weekly or the odd time once a week on the weekend. There's just too much tension in that house and a not-so-happy place it is, so we've agreed to take it easy and focus on our own individual lives a bit more during this time until I move. I left for the weekend and come back to opening the door to the crazy wafting smell of ferrets, to the point I almost vomitted. Sometime's its strong enough in the morning that I am gagging. No jokes, no embellishment, just plain fact. I pretty much live out of my bedroom because when the ferrets are out (they can bite by the way..and draw blood) I do not want them getting in to my room and destroying papers or 'releasing' themselves all over what few belongings I have lol. The heat is weird in the roomates bedroom so when I wake up the thermostat reads anywhere from 25-28 degrees C. It's hotter in my room since there's no circulation of air since the door is closed all the time - Their computers are in the living room and that's their hang out spot, so really, I feel the bedroom is the only place to live when at home hah. It seriously is having an impact on my relationship, and that's not good ju-ju. :?

Though I am getting the room EXTREMELY cheap I've been slowly saving money, been patient and biting my tongue as I am grateful for what they provided me during my time of need. But lil Raffi needs her own space that is conducive to personal growth, peace and not having to worry about sound levels since there's always someone in the next room.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a potential landlord/place I am going to see. I am hoping to throw in as much charm as possible to get this place seeing as it's not 10 blocks away from where I currently live (easier move and close to the bus/trains i need to get to work), and it's extremely cheap with in-suite laundry!!! Sure it's a basement suite, but it's all stepping stones.

I've found myself EXTREMELY goal orientated having come from rock-bottom during the summer so here's :oops: 'THE LIST'

1. Was to get set up in a room mate situation - achieved
2. Get out of debt (was paying a debt off for 3 years, that final payment came Nov/Dec) - FINALLY 3 years later I am debt free! - achieved
3. Establish savings again - achieved, cept it's all going towards a new place come May 1st or June 1st when I have a comfortable amount

4. Obtain said place - must be close to appropriate public transportation AND have in-suite laundry... Tired of getting clothes ruined by the guy before me who threw his grease monkey clothes in lol. Hey, I'm not being a princess, I just think I deserve to have that added luxury :)
5. Furnish place ... will take months but one piece at a time right?
6. Fix credit :D
7. Driver's ed. - always lived close to work, somehow never got to doing that....That needs to change!

Tomorrow I'm taking a look at the place - the landlord was looking to get someone in asap though I've mentioned May 1st as my possession date. He's been screwed over by the previous tenant so he mentioned he'd rather get the 'right' tenant. so here's to hoping I rock some socks off :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :!:

Seeing as he called me around 9 something last night, i spent a few hours going over personal budget and ikea and misc websites thinking of furniture...which kept me up all night..lol... STILL woke up earlier than alarm though..it's weird! YAY MC
Thaaat's my rant and rave <3 hope all is well for everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 am 

Hi Raffi,
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement....I really appreciate it and need it. I'm on day 5 right now with 7.2 1bs gone in 4 days. I still have more than 5 days to go, I hope I can do it :(

Anyway, I'm doing ok in the hunger department. I've still been cooking for my family. Actually, I think I'm a better cook when I'm cleansing. I'm not hungry when I do it, but I find it comforting to be able to smell and work with food when not eating. Why do I torture myself :?: :?: I told my husband I was just gonna watch him eat cause it made me feel like I was eating it. He wasn't phased at all. I know, I'm a freak :!:

Anywho, I've already been craving healthy food like salads and such. I really don't want any sweets which is great cause I normally love sweets. I have had a lot of cravings for breakfast food like eggs and bacon and also asian food like rice and veggies (I'm half Korean). And I've been watching "Good Eats" on the food channel....one episode really gave me a hankering for okra! I have never had a craving for okra before so I guess this cleanse is really working!!

Well, hope you're doing great today, I have to down some more LA, ttyl :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 am 

P.S
I'm sorry you've had such a hard time with your living arrangement.
Good luck on getting a new place, I can't imagine having to live with ferrets and ocd roommates.
But my question is, if your roommates are so mental about doing dishes right away why don't they care about cleaning ferret doody and piss :?: :?: :?: That is so disgusting and unsanitary!!!!!

Well, girlie I really hope that you find a new place and that you and your boytoy get some privacy asap!

Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness - WAAAATER ;) Day 10
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am 

Day 10
CW: 141 (ish - scale is funky)
Days left: 6

Scale is still wonky (it's a dial scale, not a digital), it was showing between 140-143 lol, pretty sure it was bumped in to too many times or something. Anyway, threw up 141 as it was hovering most of the time around 140.5-141.

Hey it's been a bit sorry... Been busier than heck at work, still learning a ton and of course no computer at home lol.

Managed to get the new apartment - YAY - signing lease and all of that hopefully on the 1st of Apr. So been running around trying to figure out 'new place' budgets, set a date for internet hook up, etc, SO busy!

Boy toy happens to be in a mini funk (you know, tired but you can't sleep...no drive, etc) for a while now but it's really hit him hard recently...Been giving him space, haven't seen him in a few weeks, so that's brought my mood down a bit but hey, gotta keep up with the positiveness. Hopefully I don't end up single LOL! <nervous laugh>... Screw the beyond amazing sex life we have whenever we DO see eachother, but lil mush-ball raffi misses a simple hug and or kiss, hell, Give me some little spoon-big spoon and I'll be ecstatic lol. WHAT! I have needs too! But for now... continue to give him his space. Already counted him out for the move since his best bud is likely moving the same weekend I am (cept he has a full house to move, i just have a wee little room's worth lol....Hopefully the acquisition of this new apartment might help the relationship a bit....but better not to dwell on that whole thing, he's got to learn how to get out of his rut and grow as an individual from it.

Co-worker is starting her poop-tea tomorrow (friday) night, she's been reading the book I suggested so we'll see how she does!!!

My skin is UBER sensitive as of yesterday. Extra dry (Hmm.. didn't keep up with water all that well yesterday and the day before), and turning red, but it IS clearing up - HURRAH!)...

Energy levels have been fine - if low then of course, drop in another serving and all is good, but man I need to keep up with water during the work day, been neglecting it due to just sheer workload, I look up and then BAM it's suddenly end of the day doh! :shock:

I think my body is petering/leveled out in terms of the weight it wants to lose. I'll see how the next 5 days go, I would be ECSTATIC if I could hit the mid 130's again, would bring me back to the same spot as the very first cleanse =). The new apartment has a communal work out room AND sauna, my body now needs some SERIOUS tone after this holy crow. :oops:.

@lorali77 - how goes it?! Still going? Congrats on not caving according to the last post on this thread, you can totally do it! And you're not a freak, I rather found it comforting and a good chunk of enjoyment when preparing foods for my ex all the time. Just by physically feeling the food and smelling it - it's an experience that you can't describe...it's just..nice? :D Yesterday a neighbor on our floor was making sooome kind of stew or roast that permiated our whole apartment as well. Normally I keep my bedroom door closed but flung it open to let the smell creep in..ah, that was somehow fulfilling...still watching A LOT of food network though with no issues :) :oops: - So you're not a freak - or perhaps we both are :shock: :lol:

Gotta run! XOX

Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness - Keep up the water! ;) Day 10
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 am 

Day 11
CW: 139.5
Day's left - About 4!

YAY back in the 130's! WOoWOo!

Woke up to the skin on the face being UBER red and blotchy today, no rhyme or rhythm, just random patches of RED..looked like I had a condition :shock: Threw on some vitamin E lotion this morning to tone down the itch and redness, but still have a light pink glow about happening. Even yesterday the office manager asked if I was ok? 'Yeah, just tired that's all' 'you're cheeks are rosy' 'probably from being tired' 'get some sleep!' 'Ohh I will!'... Now I realise just how red they were! Although there are the odd lil red marks where zits were, the skin is just cleaaaring up more and more! YAY!

So here's a funny story! Well... I find humor in it anyway :lol:

Last night when I was thinking of going to bed it was tea time! I grabbed 1 bag of tea, steeped it..and left it alone (got busy).. Decided to re-heat it and throw in another (not extra strength, regular strength) tea bag just for under a minute as the 'bum-juice' frequency just wasn't up to par the past few days. :oops: Well.. to my surprise when I got back to the room and took a giant gulp of it my mouth and throat were completely ON FIRE. Why?

It was Chai. The second tea bag, though looking identical, was an old chai tea bag of mine that I forgot about. Well let me tell you, when you've stripped your taste buds of anything but the MC mix and tea, it came as a complete SHOCK. AH! What happened? Why does this taste of a million different spices?!? WHY IS IT SO STRONG?! Ohh..OOOOH. AW !@#$! :oops: :lol:

Well that's the story!

<non-mc-related>
One week left - before 'the move', SO excited, you don't even know! Boy-toy is still being quiet, been noticing he doesn't message me out of his own accord recently as he's in that super depression slump right now. He took a 'mental well being day' yesterday from work so I hope that helped. I haven't bothered making plans or asking about this weekend... Making an executive decision to just not message him until he drops me a line (unless Monday hits and there's nothing). I made it clear that I'm giving him space to sort his brain and self out and that if I'm not messaging him it means "here's your space but I do care a great great GREAT deal." SO, that's that. Oh frustration!!! But... c'est la vie! :?

Happy Friday and I hope you're all doing well :D

xox
raffi

Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness - IT BURNS US! ;) Day 11
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 am 

ha! ur making me laugh :)

actully when im forgetting my tea i just drinking it cold, i like it more when its cooldy P:

and ur amayzing keep it up!!
<3

BMI:27.63

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm 

Glad you read it, liked it - think I'll delete it now.

Theres a book I'm going to get called 'Clean' by Alegandro Junger.

it's basically about eating in a way that allows your body to detoxify and keep you energetic, happy and disease free.

You might find it a good read for your new healthy lifestyle.

Post subject: Re: New LIFE craziness - Keep up the water! ;) Day 10
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:59 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am 

WELL WELL - It's been since March - sorry for disappearing like that folks, got busy with the move and all that jazz as per the last entry explained It's been a trying few months, let me tell you.... and a VERY busy, trying, draining year so far lol.

I dropped to 137 I believe before having to cut it early due to the ex's work dinner party thing (Yeah.. ex..now, will briefly explain later).

Let's revisit the old list:

1. Was to get set up in a room mate situation - achieved
2. Get out of debt (was paying a debt off for 3 years, that final payment came Nov/Dec) - FINALLY 3 years later I am debt free! - achieved
3. Establish savings again - achieved, cept it's all going towards a new place come May 1st or June 1st when I have a comfortable amount
4. Obtain said place - must be close to appropriate public transportation AND have in-suite laundry... Tired of getting clothes ruined by the guy before me who threw his grease monkey clothes in lol. Hey, I'm not being a princess, I just think I deserve to have that added luxury :)

5. Furnish place ... will take months but one piece at a time right?
6. Fix credit :D

7. Driver's ed. - always lived close to work, somehow never got to doing that....That needs to change!

Alrighty, so... settled in to the apartment. Took a month (month of may) 'off' from really reaching for any goals, getting right back at it for the month of June. Have just a few peices of furniture and getting tired of staring @ the same set up so with a bunch of money coming in the first few weeks of June I hope to have received the capital one master card (secured, duh, for credit rebuilding) throw a ton of $ on that and then go for 'house stuff' shopping. Computer desk..something to hold my utensils in lol... etc!

DOWN TO BUSINESS

SOooo, along with the fresh break up (mutual, we're still tight friends), a shite ton of writing and soul searching, heck even disconnecting from facebook for a few weeks to reground myself, and just getting used to the fact of being 'alone'.... It's that time again! having turned in to a binge drinker the past week and eating like complete CRAP i've gained up to 144?146?Depends on the day lol. My office has the biggest loser challenge and I have a feeling i'll weigh in heavier than last week...this needs to stop! I'm done with mopin' around in heart and brain ache confusion! The time alone and away from peeps has already been helping a lot - many many epiphanies over night, never mind as the days go forward :)

Tomorrow: Day 1
LAST WEEK I was sitting @ 142...Last week was the break up and I KIND OF threw my normal eating and drinking habits out the window for the week...No excuse but happened... RESULT:
SW: 146+-? (Will use tomorrow's weigh in as the proper #)
CW: 146+-
GW: 130

That whole smoking thing - Was on 4+ days of cold turkey awesomness, then the minute after breaking up I pretty much started again lol. Yeah, weak moment. No issues admitting to that!

Now heeeere's the thing. There will likely be one hiccup this Friday, unfortunately there's always SOMETHING happening where I have to cut a cleanse short or put it off... This friday there is a HUGE Recognition lunch event where lord knows how many hundreds if not a thousand people are attending, including myself... I will try to get away with it but may end up not to be honest.

Regardless, I had a false start today since I MADE the mix but FLEW out of the door so fast I forgot it on the counter. Was I eeeever angry about that lol. So it's been nothing but OJ and the worlds smallest salad and tea today.

Doesn't matter whether Friday's catered luncheon makes for a small hiccup or not, I'm starting tomorrow. Start with the motions of the cleanse again, and if it happens it happens, I"ll keep on goin! The co-workers and I have been having our lunches together nearly every day so that might put a dampener on some moods but w/e - it's HIGH TIME I follow through with a cleanse with out having to feel compelled to break it for some dinner event, get together, special outing etc... Been too awfully nice to everyone regarding that.

Previous eating habits:
Honestly, it's been nothing but my ol' 6" veggie sub from subway or salads from work... Salads / healthy dinners with meat protein once or so during the weekday. Water, juice, etc. Weekends were my 'don't give a flying !@#$' times :oops: lol. From there I was hovering between 140-143 and that was with some very minor yoga but that's about it.

As of recent I dropped $ on the on-site gym/sauna room in my apartment complex. Checked it out, pretty nice considering it's RIGHT THERE. I plan to effectively use that, already walked out of that place a few times dripping with sweat 8)

So 'tis time to continue to pick the heart and brain up from the floor, clear the skin up, re-discover the gym which I used to LOVE so much, and make good with this alone time I finally have. And maybe drop a size! You live once! :D

One thing I find interesting is that each time I do a cleanse fully (not cutting short due to some engagement), my 'leveled out post cleanse weight' is lower each time. Meaning I can effectively maintain a certain weight without any issues. HOWEVER if I do deviate for the worst it just climbs that base # up, and in a hurry! Then when I go back to normal healthy eating etc-ness (without working out), I maintain. So what does that mean? Keep it up post cleanse, and this time I know I can stay under 135 for good... I just need to break this 140+ barrier for good. I find the MC is GREAT for killing plateaus in the fastest way possible! 120's is always ideal, and that's not skinny, I just have a small ass frame :P (no really, I do) Now with an equipped gym in hand, SINGLE and plenty of time on my hands - Failure is not an option.... Besides...summer is here, and we only get that for 3-4 months out of the year, time to show some skin!

Post subject: Re: Honey I'm home :) - Life blew up - Cleanse day 1 tomorro
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 am 

Day 1...of who knows?

So as I suspected, up 2 pds from last weeks' 'eat and drink like a pirate' tom-foolery lol. Here we go!!
SW: 144.8
CW: 144.8
GW: 130 or less :}

*yawn*

Mornin team!

Well... turns out I'm an idiot again and ran out the door so fast that in my haste I didn't have time to even throw a lemon in the purse! Gah! But today is water only until I get home... Funny how there used to be a point in my life I could go without a meal until end of day... Now it's all OMGAD RAFF FEED YER BELLEH. Ah well, MOAR water! :P

I am tempted to go downstairs (@ work) and grab some freshly squeezed oj or lemonade just for some energy to get through the work day... but in all honesty a completely unexpected financial issue might happen shortly and I can't afford to deviate from a newly revised budget, not even by $1! Supposed to be receiving a bus pass in the mail but Canada Post might be going on strike at midnight tomorrow tonight. IF that happens then all remaining funds have to go towards getting to and from work...doh!

Which also means, no more smoke buying! Blessing and a curse this potential postal strike can be. :shock:

Soooooo what else... Cleaned the kitchen last night :mrgreen: , boy what a disaster I've let that one room become for the past few days. Cleaned the empty bottles of alc. the empty cans of soup, veggie and bread and chicken just laying on the counter lol... It was a SAD sight, but it's GONE!!!

I had forgotten just how much the cleanse really DRIVES you to just clean everything up in your life. At least... me anyway lol...Starting with immediate surroundings. Everyone enters any type of cleanse for their own reasons, especially any liquid/juice form of cleanse.

So tonight's plan is to:

1. Down a TON of 'mix' since I am going only on water today at work and can't stop yawning!
2. Clean the fridge and freezer out. :cry: It should be mostly bare afterwards with the exception of condiments and a giant spinach dip which isn't mine lol... Told ya, most of my food was veggie in the fridge... Besides it's high time, there must be some organism growing in there somewhere or BADLY freezer burnt lol.
3. Start a few loads of laundry/organize clothing/bedroom... There is just the bed and clothes... Most of the clothes are clean but just sitting on the ground since I hadn't hung everything up and needed to sleep lol. Yep, it's been a lazy month!

Cheers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next