[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting OCTOBER 1st - Care To Join?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting OCTOBER 1st - Care To Join?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 am 

I am setting up this page now so that I have about 10 days to get into the right mindset that doing the master cleanse requires.
I have been outside of England for almost 3 months now and in this time have severely depleted my iron stores - or so I believe.

This is not my first cleanse. I have done 7 days last year and several 1 day cleanses over the past year.

I am getting a blood test in 2 days time to check how bad my suspected anaemia is... and I am taking iron supplements in the meantime. If my anaemia is not too bad then I think in 10 days of supplements I should be healthy enough to begin my cleanse. But if it isn't then I'll hold off for a bit longer as apparently it is very dangerous to cleanse whilst anaemic.

Things I want to fix on this cleanse:
- Bad skin - my skin has been terrible for about 6 months now... my complexion is a mess and I keep breaking out awfully.
- My hair is brittle and falling out and lost its shine. Want it looking healthy again.
- Same with my nails.
- My eyes are dull and bloodshot a lot of the time.
- My period has become really irregular due to my vastly reduced calorie intake over here.
- I have no concentration and a really bad memory.
- I am about 15 lbs over my natural weight.
- I am tired constantly.
- I feel depressed due to all these things!

My vital stats:

Sex: Female
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5' 7"

If anyone wants to join me then please feel free :)

I will return on the last day of September with my LAXATIVE TEA (oh joy)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 am 

Hi there I would be happy to join you provided that my maple syrup arrives in time. I ordered it online and it should be here tomorrow (wednesday) so I can have my herbal tea that night and begin on Thursday oct 1. I am finding all sorts of reasons why I don't need to be doing this cleanse and yet I know it will help me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:32 pm 

Hey I'm with you!!

Starting tomorrow.... October 2nd (in Australia)... unfortunately, I have a breakfast I HAVE to go to, but after that it all starts. I don't want to waste the rest of the day, or blow it thinking "this is your last day of eating" so I will just have to start right after.

I am due to head to Egypt tomorrow afternoon for a conference and will be away for 15 days. I would love to come back 24lbs lighter and wow the socks of everyone. My current weight is about 30lb more than it should be. I would like to lose that before my engagement party on 13 November.

Tried and tried this mc before... I have always failed. I think it is mostly because I don't drink enough of the lemonade.

The stupid thing is... breakfast and lunch are kinda built into this trip. I can't break this thing. I finally have to do it!

So count me in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 pm 

Oh, and a little bit about me...

I am 22, 5'11 and 162lb... My goal weight is 132lb. I am determined to be there by 6 November (36 days). Do you think this is possible?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm 

My maple syrup finally arrived today so I am starting tomorrow ie Saturday October 2 - same as you Jennylo. Will have my senna tea tonight then the SWF first thing when I wake up tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:53 am 

Hello, I started the MC today as well, good to see you're all on here doing the same thing. I had done the MC once before in April of this year and stayed on for 21 days without much issue...really enjoyed the clarity and weight loss. I'm a big chick and dropping weight was fantastic. I did gain back a substantial portion but not the whole thing thankfully.

So, I started a thread as well, please feel free to join in there as well. I'm excited and happy to be here with others....

Post subject: Re: Starting OCTOBER 1st - Care To Join?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:58 pm 

booting up

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/