[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jess's Journey Day 13!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 am 

Post subject: wow!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:37 am 

I'm just starting today and just wanted to say I'm totally inspired by you to do this! Congrats on your week! And good luck with the rest of it! :) You can do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 am 

Hey Jessica dear!

One week?! Congratulations, remember, take it one day at a time and know that at any point you can just end and transition off. Turns out you had that skin thing too hey? Wierd is it not? :) I am just transitioning off my first cleanse and I kind of miss it!

I'm glad to hear you're going in for a few more days - keep us up to date :D!
xoxox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am 

Wow thanks so much for the support guys! :D :D :D

I know when I was thinking about doing this cleanse I read people's journal progress reports and it was so great to have the insight before I began so if I can inspire or help anyone else then that is great.

Today has actually been my best day yet. Day 8 rocks!!!

I have not been hungry at all.

I have had no headaches at all!

And I feel like I am drinking and cleansing and BMing really efficiently...

though I ran out of cayenne before this morning's drink and when I bought some at the shop I poured it into my bottle so it was a really spicy mix.

I have slowly been adding more and more pepper as it warms me up and I've always been a chili fan - though WOAH this was alot and let me tell you... STING RING TO THE MAX!!!

anyway feel really chilled and happy today... not hungry, no cravings...

Great work all!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 am 

Still day 8.

Chillin with the boy watching MadMen bout to have peppee tea then the lax tea. (We call it poo tea;))

I thought I'd mention that I got this strange rash around my mouth last year. I thought it was pimples but it wasn't and it was just around my mouth.

The doc said it was a type of dermatitis that only appears there and that you need to go on antibiotics for 3 months to get rid of it. This advice I deff did not take - not a fan of antibiotics unless they are really necessary...

It stayed for months so I ended up buying an antibiotic cream that you put on topically and it went away after a week or so...

Anyay it's back and I'm going to see if the MC can get rid of it and I'll let you know.

Still have the crampy legs - especially my right one...
I wonder what actually causes that...anyone know?

:) [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 pm 

Day 9

Mate am I cccooollllddddd...

This cleanse makes my body feels transparent....
Am drinking the SWF and it is so much more disgusting when it is cold - make sure ur SWF has some warmth!

So for my stats:

Height: 155cm 5 foot 1
Weight: 61.3kg 135.14 pounds

Not alot of loss but I drank ALOT in the night (water that is) and my weight is stabalising I expect.

No headaches... quite alert.... all good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm 

I know I need to do some exercise - I did 35 mins of aerobics 2 days ago it's just so friggin cold here!!!

We are heading into Amsterdam city today for some walks so thats should warm things up and speed things up and hopefully some Pilates at night...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 am 

Can't help being mega jealous of you being in Amsterdam!! LOL Are you on vacation there or are you in school somewhere abroad? I love Amsterdam.. well, actually my hotel room was robbed when I was there several years ago... but I love the museums and how everyone's so cute riding their little stolen bikes everywhere. LOL

Anyhoo, I'm very impressed that you could attempt a cleanse while travelling. Almost to day 10! Wahoo, go you!!! Are you going longer?

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:38 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 am 

Day 10 one zero two digits woohoo!

Well here I am still here....

Ok.... yesterday was hard... on reflection I think because I was cold... Amsterdam is freezing this time of year when you have no food inside you...

Plus the day was spent trying to tack our very late TNT 'registered' mail which actually means they don't track it or know where it is... they will agree to send you a form to send back where they will take 3 months to try to work out where it is... so frustrating!!!

Anyway there was no "Bugger this day day lets relax and go have a drink... or lets go have a nice dinner" which is a really nice way we usually relax... but instead we bought some nice bath bombs and went and had a warming relaxing soak then watched a movie...

Anyway day 10 and I am back to 61.4 kgs so I gained a 10th of a kilo...

what's going on?

Well I think I may try to exercise today if I can get warm enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 am 

Operagal I am traveling. I am on my way to Barcelona where I will live and work for at least 4 months. My boyfriend is from here so I have an A+ tour guide. We are waiting for proper car license papers to come from Australia before we can drive in Spain.

I think I am going to go longer...1 day at a time after today... maybe 14 will be my goal... then we'll see again. I think Raff is right when she says that if you make longterm goals you can resent the MC but taking it one day at a time after the MC puts you in control...

I really need to do some exercise though - to try and warm me up!!!
:D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 am 

Well, that's awesome! I can't WAIT til day 10!

Day 2 was SOOO hard for me, but I'm still here. Grumpy and not working much today, though... so I hope I don't get bored and give in to eating!!!

I'm going to try to get some errands done, practice some music I need to, and clean the house!!

Good luck working out your travel stuff... sounds difficult! Glad you're not alone, tho! :wink:

Please keep us all posted with how you're feeling each day! I bet you could make it to 14! :)

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 am 

Opergal thanks so much for your support.

I was extremely irritable on and off for the first five days.

I just keep sipping away on water or peppermint tea to help with the boredom. Getting through the first few days will be over for you soon and then it is so much easier..

Right now at day 10 I only miss the cooking and going out for dinners - because i love the experimenting with flavours... but cravings wise, energy-wise, moodwise it's all pretty good now... except so cold!!!

My next goal is 14 days... then maybe I'll juice all day and veggie it at night... I don't know :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 am 

My tongue is so green.

I'd love to hear from anyone who did this cleanse till their tongue went pink again. How long did it take?

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next