[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jess's Journey Day 13!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 am 

Day 11

Thanks so much for the support guys - I would love to go till my tongue returns to pink and the rash on my face clears itself up but I am going to take it one day at a time.

Well, I was too cold to exercise yesterday - hopefully today.

I did weigh myself though:

Height 155 / 5 foot 1
Weight 60.9 kgs / 134.26

So the weight is down over a pound.

Feeling okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 am 

Wahoo 14 days! You can totally do it!!! Only 3 more after this one! Yippee!! You must look amazing... how much weight have you lost so far?

My tongue is white and chalky.. soooo gross!! I cant imagine it turning green, tho... yikes!

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:58 am 

Well I didn't weight myself till day 8 when I was 61.4kgs and now I am 60.9kgs. Visually though I have lost alot of weight. My tummy is much flatter, my face is thinner and all my body parts are slimmer... I may have up to 5 kilograms... not sure. I am weighing myself though and feel strong enough to start some serious exercise now.

Thanks for your support.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 am 

Wow that's great... so maybe more than 10 pounds! WOW!

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 pm 

Darling, I will call you Fiona from today onwards with your lovely green tongue...

kiss kiss
Shrek

Hey Opera Gal, I see you're well on your way on your scale.. good on ya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 am 

Day 12

height 155 / 5

Weight 60.7 / 133.82 pounds

Actually had some more consistent BM yay some action from the dark depths![/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:10 am 

I was soooo bored yesterday - not hungry - just over doing the MC - wanted to cook, wanted to go out to dinner - wanted to feel warmmmm!!!

Anyway I'm still here... don't know how long I'm going to go... thinking about heading to Sat's organic market to stock up on veges ready to make soup. I was thinking of freezing the vegies till I decide to break the fast.

I thought I would continue with MC juice in the day and have soup broth at night then introduce more of the vegies in the soup gradually and eat that way for a week maybe... what do you think?

Should I cut out the SWF and lax tea whilst I do this reintroduction to food?

Why didn't Burroghs recommend the probiotics when he wrote the diet?
I'm deciding whether or not to take them... Should I let my body naturally reline it's own bacteria?

What are your thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 am 

Wish I could help.... I'm pretty clueless... if by probiotics you mean eating yogurt, you might want to wait.. going to dairy right after a cleanse might hurt your stomach!

Taking some medicine probably would be good for you, though!

I'm glad you're still here in Day 12! You're so close to 14, I know it's driving u nuts not to cook or go to dinner with friends, but I think I would stick it out for 2 more days if I were you. Two weeks on the cleanse would be a big accomplishment!

On the other hand.. 12 isn't too shabby! LOL :wink:

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 pm 

8) 8) Day 13 8) 8) 8) 8)

Well folkes Day 13

Weighed in at 133.15 pounds.

I decided to end the cleanse today.

I did the MC as normal did 7pm when I made some organic vege soup.

I'll let you know how the digesting is going tomorrow but so far so good.

:D :D :D [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 am 

Thanks Billy,

I'll still check in on how your going and post anything worth noting taking place healthwise post cleanse.

I feel so much warmer now...

Also as soon as I had the vege soup all my food cravings and fantasies went away.

I've just had some vegie soup today and will space out my meals to allow longer digestion time. Will continue with peppermint tea and water a few hours after meals.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:52 pm 

:) That's great, Jess!!

Congrats!!! You must feel amazing, especially now that you got to eat again! :) wahoo!!!!

Keep letting us know how you're doing!

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:48 am 

Don't be a stranger! Come back and fill us in on your post-fast adventures. How did it go?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 am 

Weeeeell Billy, thanks for the interest.

I made a big vegie soup Sat night - and ate it Sunday too.

Early Monday morning I had bad tummy bowel aches and it all pretty much galloped out the other end.... since then I've been fine... I think I ate too much at first..

Monday I just had veggie soup then in the evening I went to an organice restaurant- but after having some organic ginger tea and a mango juice I was full! So I took the organic vegie curry with organic wheat pitta home.
Made a new organic soup yesterday and have only eaten that yesterday and today.

I must say when I was out and about on Monday I felt the best - most clean, energetic, awake that I have in a looonnng time.

I havn't had to wear my long blanket coat everywhere around the house since coming off the cleanse as I've warmed up again.

I've just had organic veggies since coming off the cleanse - except some brown rice in the soup, that wheat pitta, some walnuts and some cocomut - so eating quite simply... I havn't put any weight on... but it does feel like the food sits in my tummy for a REALLY long time so it is hard to move after I eat....

Also all my food cravings have disappeared since coming off the cleanse... I have this full feeling all the time...

Also... and I don't know how good this is... or smart.... but I havn't taken any probiotics... I was curious you could say to see how my body would get its act together on it's own... I was thinking people have been fating for thousands of years without them... maybe the body would rebuild itself better by itself......

Thoughts?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next