[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Dutch Master Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Dutch Master Cleanse
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:50 pm 

Hello Fellow Cleansers

I am a guy from the Netherlands, I am 6ft5 and weigh 230lbs. I have done the Master Cleanse before. This is my 3rd time within 2 months. The first one lasted just 1 week. The 2nd one was a month later, but 14 days of cleansing. After that I took a break of 9 days. Today is the 10th day, and day 1 of a planned cleanse of most likely 28 days. At least until I have lost most of the fat :shock:

The products for doing the cleanse is somewhat different than that in other countries. The dutch think it is very dangerous to do the cleanse longer than 10 days. I think differently though.

My plan is to lose a lot of weight this time. After the first cleanse I had a mainly flexitarian diet for a month. After the whole process of cleansing I hope to be completely vegan.

During the cleanse I will also do some body-shape, pilates, yoga and such every day to stimulate the process.

Good day ye all :mrgreen:

Last edited by Sheyenne on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 am 

Day 2

Doing okay I think, I have the feeling that it is quite different than the other times I did this cleansing. It is the 3rd time though, but tougher.

I have done the SWF this morning, and had to run to the john within 90 minutes. This afternoon I really felt as if I needed something to eat. Gladly I didn't do that.

I finished 6 glasses [1.5 qts] of the lemonade today, 2 glasses with tea and 1 pint of water...

Lost 2 lbs.

Have a nice day ye all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:32 am 

Day 13...

Oh guess I have been too busy to write is this diary. Not much has happened anyways, other than it's very hard for me to lose any weight.

Then on day 11, I started the P90X workout program @ home. And found out that I needed more of the lemonade. So now I drink 4.5 qts of this mixture every day, plus the glasses peppermint tea and a quart of mineral water...

I have absolutely no clue how much I weigh right now. It seems the scale had a mind of its own. One day it says I lost 4 pounds, the other day it says I gained a few. So that's not very reliable.

Along with this cleanse I also take some Spirulina tabs to avoid possible demineralization, it also supports the weight-loss

ttfn

*hugz*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 am 

Keep up the good work Shey!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:20 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 am 

Post subject: hey Shey
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:28 am 

Lowfat Vegan diet is proven beneficial for preventing heart disease/diabetes/hypertension.

But then there is the spectrum of diet, in which you can move up to raw foods as the ultimate diet for health. There are links for healthy eating from this forum.

Wishing you success!

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Last edited by coverley54 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 pm 

Day 21... In the Netherlands people think it's very irresponsible to do a cleanse longer than 10 days. They do not look any further than their nose long is, and their information is 5 years behind.

In the evening we take a herbal powder to stimulate the bowel movements, it contains senna leaf, fennel and liquorice. No idea what the other ingredients are. It works after 6 to 10 hours. I do take a SWF in the morning, it feels very comfortable to me. And end up on the john 2 to 3 times a day. Some do not feel comfy with the SWF and use that powder instead.

The Dutch are very suspicious for just a few have accomplished to do this cleanse for 20 days. They have their 'own' developed lemoncleanse. But uses the blueprint of this cleanse from Stanley Burroughs.

Other programs are considered to be more safely, if it's done in just 2 weeks. Extra-ordinary it seems when one overweighed lady accomplished a cleanse which lasted 8 weeks and a loss of 60 pounds overweight.

But I am trying to calm them down to do this lemon cleanse of minimal 10 days, giving an example that a cleanse should last for 30 days max. really, to have a cleansed body after all.

I do feel great though, and also with the P90X program, most of the Dutch also never heard of either.

Good day, ye all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am 

Allrighty ... I started the cleansing again, the other day, last friday, june 12 for a long term cleansing, most likely till I am stable in my ideal weight, dunno when that'll be, hopefully before the end of july lol

Meanwhile I do a lot of practicing, like P90X + Budokon at home in the early morning and Pilates + Aikido at the gym in the evening. So busy day for me lol ... What should I do in the afternoon? Dunno just now *smile*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm