Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 am 

iamnotcarl wrote:
Day 5

was only 64.9 kg this morning AFTER my SFW .. so 63.9kg (140.6lbs)
another 3 kg and I really need to stop doing this... don't want BMI to drop below 19.... any tips? (apart from eating 4 hamburgers)

Ernesto

Don't worry about the weight loss. Your weight will return when you resume eating.

And that's true for everyone who's overweight. Trust me. All the weight you lose on this fast will return very quickly.

The only solution to that is to radically change your eating habits.

That's why I'm doing the fast now - to reset myself so that when I reintroduce foods, I can start focusing on whole foods and homecooked meals as opposed to the usual non-stop parade of burritos. rotis, sushi, thai food, mexican food and chinese food that is the stable of my diet.

Mmmm.....a non-stop parade of burritos. rotis, sushi, thai food, mexican food and chinese food....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 pm 

day6

hahaha.. that's a funny image... that's how i felt today a couple of times.. and last night. we went to someone's birthday party - with all kinds of YUMMY snacks. quiche, mozarella and tomato skewers, you name it... i was armed with my lemons and maple syrup, but when people take a nice sweet bite out of a nice snack, you just, you just.. oooooooowh...

anyways day 6 now,.

Day 7

Ah... that's why my girlfriend said last night " you didn't post anything" and i said "yes i did"
i never pressed send and my computer went into sleep mode.. found it with last night's post waiting to be sent

well that means day 7, good morning everyone, if i finish today i would have done a week.. and with my initial attempt for half a day and extension to 1 day then to two and so forth, i can say i am pretty happy
my weight has finally stabilised at 64.5 kg. also my height is stable still 1m80. ;-) i started taking a table spoon of olive oil at night after Gwyneth Paltrow's website's advice.

quote for the week, don't try the MC for heighloss. see ya tomorrow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 am 

iamnotcarl wrote:
day6that's how i felt today a couple of times.. and last night. we went to someone's birthday party - with all kinds of YUMMY snacks. quiche, mozarella and tomato skewers, you name it...!

Brutal! Well done on surviving it. Anyway, you're too far gone on the fast now to break it willy nilly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:30 pm 

So what happened? Did you make it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:58 am 

day 9

oh well peeps, i am on day 9 and still going strong. yesterday we went to an organic restaurant. Jess wanted to have something to eat. I saw a slight giggle/grin with the waiter when he found out that "the guy was doing the detox and the girl was eating"... hahaha
anyway i ordered herbal tea and still water and he gave some lemon and lime slices and cayenne pepper, i had my own maple syrup on me.

it's getting a bit boring now 'ey. who else has that feeling? it's not that i am very hungry or anything, but food just looks so yummy, all the flavours.

hey ehm.... don't know how to bring this in a non-disgusting way. my poo is still dark brown with bits. it's kinda liquidy, but more like mud. not clear at all, and lots of bits. will it ever be clear if it isn't on day 9? is someone stuffing my mouth full of dirt at night when i am asleep? c'mon step forward, you!

alright, good luck all
Ernesto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 am 

iamnotcarl wrote:
hey ehm.... don't know how to bring this in a non-disgusting way. my poo is still dark brown with bits. it's kinda liquidy, but more like mud. not clear at all, and lots of bits. will it ever be clear if it isn't on day 9? is someone stuffing my mouth full of dirt at night when i am asleep? c'mon step forward, you!

alright, good luck all
Ernesto

If you stay on it long enough, the water will clear up. It's good that your BM's are this colour. The cleanse is doing its work.

Post subject: day 10
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 pm 

day 10

ahhhh... now i am getting a hang of this. i did two SWFes yesterday. i thought i'd speed up the process a bit. one in the morning, one later in the day after a break from drinking the juice.

this morning i used 1.5lrs of water with 3 tea spoons... now that had immediate results! i didn't believe i still had so much in me... 10 days no food... it was like one of those big cow droppings in the field, you know, those things that scared you as a kid

i feel like a new man

Ernesto

Post subject: Re: day 10
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:10 am 

iamnotcarl wrote:
day 10

ahhhh... now i am getting a hang of this. i did two SWFes yesterday. i thought i'd speed up the process a bit. one in the morning, one later in the day after a break from drinking the juice.

this morning i used 1.5lrs of water with 3 tea spoons... now that had immediate results! i didn't believe i still had so much in me... 10 days no food... it was like one of those big cow droppings in the field, you know, those things that scared you as a kid

i feel like a new man

Ernesto

Aren't you glad we live in an age where we can share graphic stories of our bowel movements with total strangers? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm 

Quote:
Aren't you glad we live in an age where we can share graphic stories of our bowel movements with total strangers?

Yeah, imagine the Romans. They had to put up with these stories in the sauna. And when someone started talking, you couldn't really walk away if you were disgusted by it 'ey. Sitting there next to a sweaty man, talking about the weird slimy bowel snake that came out on day 10. Mmmmm...

Day 11
So yesterday was day 11. My sister did a massage course and asked my girlfriend and I as guinea pigs. As you can understand we had to think about that for a while, NOT!!!! So we both enjoyed a nice hour long massage.

Had another SWF in the morning with 1.5ltr. Somehow the first half a litre that comes out is always muddy, after that it becomes clear. It's like my bowels just turn the juice and pepper into poo. I think I am pretty clean after the jelly snake.

The night we spent looking for apartments in London. We were contacted by a couple of scam artists, wanting money first and they'll send the key kinda thing. So we just kept them busy all night asking how the neighbourhood is and if the flat is wheelchair accessible, if we can lower the rent and if we can have two big hairy dogs in the flat. The photos online look like a million dollar apartment, and of course the dogs were "No problem". Anyway, we're still talking to him. I think I am going to ask for a good church next, and maybe if we can paint the place pink.

Day 12

Woke up this morning thinking, I've had enough. I think I am going to break the cleanse. I was 63.9 kg last night. Weighed myself this morning 63.3kg 139.5lbs. I need to drink lots of syrup to keep on weight. My fat percentage last night was 14.9. I am starting to get really close to underweight.
I am glad I did the detoxing. Had some bad head aches in the first two days. After that it's been a pretty sweet ride.
The only problem I had was that I really missed food. Not been very hungry. But when someone takes a bite out of a cracker with cheese, my mouth fills with water like Homer in one of Billy's previous posts.

So I am sitting here typing with a pot of flavoursome herbal tea (not just bland peppermint) with star anise, licorice and ginger and mmmm...more. And a BIG glass of orange juice. Gonna make a soup tonight.

I am still staying on the juice a bit today, to easy out.
But officially now Day 12 is Day 1 ease off!

11 Days experiment. Glad I did it.

Ernesto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 am 

Great stuff Ernesto. And don't worry. The world of food is just around the corner!

I'm having my first proper meal this afternoon! Chicken Panang at my favourite Thai Restaurant..............hmmmmmmm

But I'm glad you dug the fast. I was really getting off on the whole clean, clear and calm feeling and I don't really want it to come to an end. I know that diet will be the key factor here. And other than my indulgence today, my plans are to be a good little scout.

Good luck with the post fast come down and keep us aprised of the situation.
And again - don't do what I do. Do as I say. Be careful breaking the fast. You can really give your system some distress if you go hogwild. It happened to me on a previous fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:21 pm 

hey everyone

thanks for all your stories. was good to be on the cleanse...
all i can say to you who still want to do it

- when you get hungry, drink the magic maple lemon juice
- when you get a head ache, drink more water
- when your muscles ache, do yoga
- when you get off the cleanse, do what i did. Don't give in to your hungry feelings coming up
I've seen so many stories here from people who started eating too quickly. Bad stomach aches and bowel problems.
Just drink two glasses of juice before your meal, so you don't feel hungry and the need to keep eating. Really, stay on the juice while easing off!

Good luck.
Ernesto