[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - starting Mon. Oct. 26

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: starting Mon. Oct. 26
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 pm 

here we go... all geared up and starting in the morning. Hoping to find some others going through it too. I tried it before, made it to day 6 or 7 and found that reading of others doing the same and what they were going through was a huge motivational factor. However I was never brave enough to write anything myself.
my goal is 10 days.

i'm 5 feet 3 inches tall and today at my highest weight of 150 (which doesn't carry well on a small frame) didn't even realize how bad until i saw some recent pictures of myself- yuk.
I have pretty bad eating habbits and sitting at a desk all day doesn't help. I'm now 29 and my body doesn't seem to work like it did at 25... unfortunately my eating habbits stayed the same and clearly it's catching up to me
so yes, weight loss is key, but i also suffer from chronic headaches, and allergies, so i'm hoping this will help me out there too.

here we go... much luck to you all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 am 

Late morning of day 1:
grrr. i'm hungry and fantasizing of an everything bagel and cream cheese.
I did the SW flush this morning, only was able to choke down a little more than half of it, am I failing already?
pushing through and have faith i'll make it through today, and then do it again tomorrow. Day by day right?

will check in later.

Post subject: MC - Completed my 1st day
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 am 

Hi, Today is 26th of Nov, 11.03pm, my 1st day doing master cleanse. managed to overcome all the obstacles esp feeling hungry & headache, even i jst back frm gym,done 1hr cardio exercise n burn abt 522.5 cal.

all the best frenz
happy cleansing

good nite

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm 

blunun- thank you! I know i joined this forum for a reason. I tried with a straw this morning, but didn't stick it way back- good plan!

so the update is this
i survived so far, my bf just ate raviolis and i wanted to poke his eyes out, he did make a point of eating it in a different room, so maybe just one eye : )

honestly i just wish i could fall asleep right now to avoid thinking of food.
i've come up with a plan, whenever i start thinking about food i try and think of something else... like puppies- kind of rediculous but it's not so bad if you keep food off your mind.

okay so... that's it for day one. just drank my tea, and hoping this day is almost over... sad considering it's only 7:16 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 pm 

Well, i don't want to alarm you but for the next 10 days the only commercials that you will see (and I mean really see) are food commercials. For some reason they really stand out when on the MC. Red Lobster was on every other commercial when I did mine. I plan to start my cleanse on November 6 so you should be completed yours by then. I have done the MC in the past (feel free to ready my posts) some of the stories are funny but it was my journey which brings me to this place again. This forum is great, everyone seems to be supportive and the results are good too. Maybe after you finish and your boyfriend sees your results will try it too. It took my husband 2 times of seeing me do this before he decided to join in. I don't dare tell him I am starting on the 6th because he always wants to do it when I do it and the syrup is too expensive for two people at the same time. I have to go out of town to get (he never volunteers to go get it) or the water or the lemons. So, if he wants to join me, he will have to shop as well.

I try to do this cleanse at least 2 to 3 times a year. Love the benefit of losing weight (which is the first reason) and the second is to cleanse my body of all the toxins. Some people will say that they are doing it to cleanse but bottom line, we all want to lose weight so that is my first reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 am 

day 3 early morning: woke up with a burst of energy, feeling good aside from this killer sore throat! the tea WORKED last night, i kept waking up to "go" but the beauty of it was i was able to fall right back to sleep every time.
i'm down a total of 3.3 lbs. from day 1

just drank the flush, not all, but more then half again so that is something. I'm still concerned about the commute since i haven't had any movements yet and i've gotta leave in about 20 min. (uh ohhhh)

I can't take it when i get to work because i work in a large office (a cubical city) and the bathroom is conveniently location on the other side of the floor- so doing the penquin walk frequently within the same hour will raise about 80 sets of eyebrows, and i'm certainlly not shooting to be "that girl" in the office.

so... can I start doing the flush at night? if so, what about the tea?

Check ya later!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 am 

The idea is to drink the mix all day to detox the liver and release toxins, the lax tea works to get the toxins moving into the bowel for ilimination and the SWF in the morning flushes it out of your system - for this reason you do the flush in the morning after everything has got ready to evacuate overnight.

I suggest getting to bed earlier and waking up earlier to allow time for the SWF to work.

You are already doing so well and working so hard to do the MC you should allow all the your efforts to work as best as possible by flushing after your sleep.

A pot of organic caffeine free peppermint tea at work and at home does wonders to keep you full and warm and the herb is very calming.

Well done so far.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 am 

thanks jessicabree that makes a lot of sense. I will continue 'flushing' in the morning as advised.

pepermint tea sounds like heaven right now, def. going to be grabbing some today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 am 

Day 3: Mid-day, this might be the most hungry I've been. I'm fantacising about quitting but figured I should just get through today and re-evaluate in the morning (and hopefully tomorrow will be better)
I'm really feeling hungry. Swigging the juice just isn't cutting it... but I guess it will have to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am 

Stay with it. If you fall I will fall....no pressure. I think I am drinking less fluid because I am so bored of it but I need to stay full. I am going to try the peppermint tea. STAY STRONG!!!