[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Opera Gal Needs to fit into a costume!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Whoppee it's Day 3! again...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 am 

Well, I spent all morning pampering... face mask, fancy lotions, manicure, and even curled my hair. I'm super fancy with nowhere to go but a practice room. LOL

I keep forgetting I'm on the cleanse... which is GOOD. Then I get hungry and have another big sip.

I started the day off with a big glass of water with lemon. It was soooooo refreshing. Yesterday's juice was made with limes, and I didn't like the lime with the syrup... made me sick. Stickin to lemons today.

I want to exercise, but I'm worried I'll get really faint and need to eat something afterwards, so I'm laying low for these first few days.

It's nearly 2pm... 8 more hours until bedtime and getting wake up to Day 4! Can't wait!

[/url]

Post subject: Day 4!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 am 

Well, it's late morning Day 4 and I'm still here, yall!

I read recently an article on how stress and lack of sleep can stunt weight loss, or even cause weight GAIN.. and well....

I weighed this morning and only lost .2!!!!!! What the heck???

BUT, my job was REALLY stressful last night, and I got home late, and had to be at the rehearsal early morning, plus the darn cat woke me up at 4:30 and I never fell back asleep.

So... 3 hours of sleep + stressed out operagal = .2 weight loss even when not eating!!!!!!

Well... I'm proud of that .2, dammit! And, hopefully tomorrow I'll get to sleep in after tonight's concert and be able to let my body chill out!!

I am going to have to face a little food temptation today. This afternoon is my neighborhoods last Farmer's Market of the season (soooo sad!!!! I hate grocery store produce!), so I really really want to go and stock up on sweet potatoes, fresh adorable fingerlings, red kale, apples, and swiss chard. I keep my produce in Green Bags, and it really DOES keep for a super long time in the fridge... but what if I see the apples and dive into one???

Well... restraint... I just have to make up my mind, bring my peppermint tea with me, and remember that in a little over a week I'll be able to eat that apple and it will taste amazing (and I'll be wearing a super cute outfit that hasn't fit me in 2 years while I eat it!!) LOL :lol:

I've been reading, and my city has an organic produce delivery service that can deliver the freshest, local organice fruits and veggies weekly or bi-weekly for $30. I am thinking of getting the 2/3 veggie 1/3 fruit parcel once the Farmer's Market ends. That would really help me always to be stocked with healthy options.

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 am 

I think the organic box ordering is a great idea. Its very popular in my town in Oz.

You could freeze some of the organic veges for sure.

Don't stress about the .2 weight loss my weight went 61.4/61.3/61.4 then dropped to 60.9 - that's over 1 pound in a night so I think your body is readjusting all the time.

Good work - keep drinking water.

:D

Post subject: All done Day 4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 pm 

It's midnight and I JUST got home from work!

I'm in the midst of a 5 day running show, and I'm going to be getting home this late through Monday night (except for a matinee on Sunday...)

It is sOOOOOOO exhausting working so hard while on this cleanse. I am always having to sit during rehearsals because I get faint, and honestly... I think I only have about 3 cups of the Lemonade today.. it's making me gag, I'm soooo grossed out by it. Thank God I keep the peppermint tea in my to-go cup filled all day long.

After my concert tonight the reception was filled with tables of cookies and cakes and brie and salami and baguettes! It was such torture!!! But, I really really really just wanted the grapes. they were big and juicy looking. sigh...

Well, as I said, it's midnight, and my boyfriend gets up for work in 5 hours, so I hope I can get more sleep after that. I want to weigh myself in the morning, but am worried that I'll be the same again from the lack of sleep and work stress! sigh...

Also, definitely decided to sign up for the organic delivery service.. I don't think $60 a month is extravagant at all! I spend more than that each month at the farmer's market!!

Ok, see you in the morning for the start of DAY FIVE!! Wahoo!!!!!! How'd this happen so quickly, yet feel like it's going my so slowly ? LOL :?

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 am 

Don't worry so much about not getting long sleeps as a hinderence to your weightloss. Sure getting alot of sleep allows your body to turn off and focus on detoxing but on the other hand being awake and active burns way more calries. Theres an upside to every story!

Congrats on the strong resistance!

You really need to drink your mix for energy. What is it in te mix that makes you gag?

It gets so much easier from day 5.

Post subject: I'm alive and it's Day 5!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 am 

:D :D :D

Super happy this morning! I lost 2 pounds! Woot!!!

Day 1: 187.4
Day 2: 184.0
Day 3: 182.4
Day 4: 182.2 (errrr.... annoying)
Day 5: 180.2

It would be SOOOOOOOO amazing to wake up tomorrow and be in the 170's again! I've also lost about 10 pounds so far, because I weighed myself last month and I weighed 190.2 (ew) ... so, yay!

Jess- I think it's the syrup that's grossing me out. I am going to put less syrup today and up the cayenne. Hopefully that will help.

At the moment, I am actually enjoying my juice: I used one lime, 1 tsp syrup, dash cayenne, and 12 oz water, and I'm enjoying it in a fancy crystal glass with a straw and lime wedge! :lol:

Does anyone else find the lemonade WAY more appetizing in a single serving regular glass, instead of trying to chug from a big water bottle? That's when I gag, I notice, as well.

I'm happy to announce that last night I performed in a gown that was a tad tight last week. Woot!!!

I'll check in later on... trying to save my energy today for another exhausting night of singing, but I'm thinking of going to the gym for my first on-cleanse workout. My gym has a sauna, streamroom, and whirlpool. Would it be ok for me to go sit in those while on the cleanse??

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 pm 

Absolutely - the sauna and steamroom will speed up the detox process allowing you to sweat out all those toxins!!!

They are recommended on detoxes!!! do it - but don't be surprised if you get a headache after - I did - from all the toxins being released - and drink LOTS of water.

Yes the mix is so much better when it is fresh - is that what you mean - plus alot of the good enzymes in fresh lemons oxidise after 10 minutes - so fresh gives you alot more zing.

Congrats on all your progress!!!

Post subject: Made it to Day 6!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 am 

Well, good morning guys! It is REALLY REALLY early Day 6. LOL I only got home from work 7 hours ago, and now I'm getting dressed for a 14 hour day!!!!! Ugh..... Kill me.

Last night I was feeling quite bloated when I went to bed... and surprisingly, my gown fit me tighter last night than the night before. Sorry to say something gross- but I'm not really going to the bathroom much... I keep forgetting to take my senna tea.. that probably has a lot to do with it.

My stomach is rumbling a lot right now. I guess I'll go weigh myself and let you know what is says...

Well.... not a big jump.... but I'm in the 170's! LOL I lost a little over half a pound.

Day 1: 187.4
Day 2: 184.0
Day 3: 182.4
Day 4: 182.2
Day 5: 180.2
Day 6: 179.6

Down 7.8 pounds! Woot!

Gotta go drink some juice, cuz I'm crazy hungry. I'm happy to have made it to Day 6, but wow, can't believe I'm only halfway there... 10 days is a LONG time, guys!!!!!!!!

I've been too afraid to take the lax tea most nights, because I get home so late, and I leave so early that I'm afraid of getting stuck without a bathroom on the subway, or in the middle of a rehearsal (I'm not supposed to use the bathroom unless it's on a 15 minutes break once every 3 hours...)

[/url]

Post subject: End of Day 7
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:58 pm 

Well... just home from another marathon day, and I'm super duper tired!!! I cant wait until day 10 I am soooooo ready to eat food again!! I'm craving healthy things like kale salads, homemade falafel, cashews.... so weird! LOL

This morning I weighed in down a little more than half a pound!

I cant believe i'm so close to have losing 10 pounds in a week! That's soooooooo awesome!!!

I'm also very very happy that I'm not afraid to step on the scale anymore. I am excited to see how I handle a weight gain.. I want to take it in stride as a natural thing... something that I can use to guide me on my food and activity choices that day, not as a reason to get depressed and eat ice cream.

I've got to admit- I felt a little guilty today, I couldnt resist biting into one of the limes I squeezed.. and then I ate a couple spoonfuls of syrup! It felt so good to have a little pulp to chew on!! LOL Oh well, if that's cheating.. I admit it!

[/url]

Post subject: Day 8 scale is like WHAT?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 am 

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:59 pm 

Just remember the scale can hover over a certain number as your weight stabilises then it normally drops.

You are doing so well... good luck drinking all your liquids - it really does make a huge difference.

Congrats on Day 8

:D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 am 

Post subject: Day 9!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 am 

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 am 

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 pm