[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 am 

Heidispeare,
Thank you... I am proud of myself. Okay just let me hit the 10 day mark and I got this. You are doing awesome as well. We will be right where we want to be come goal date.Now I know thew weight loss starts slowing to some point, but truly hopes something continues to fall off :D
STATS
36yrs old
4ft 11in ( small frame)
SW 168
CW 155 - 6th day
GW - 128-125 ( maybe 120, will see how the 125 looks, don't want the bobble head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 am 

SW- 168 morn TOM started yester day
Cw- 168
GW- 125-128
l will begin Sat morn:) Refresh! Renew! Revitalize!
Reading Ilyana Vanzant's Interior. It is a great to hear how she overcame some tumultous times to exposing them and moving into a victoruous outcome. I love it! It opens many closets to my own life.
God has a way of sharing things with us if we would only close our mouths and open our ears to wisdom. This cleanse will be victorious cause I have Jesus. He is my discipline:)

Blessings to all who have found their discpline in reaching and obtaining your goals and dreams. Make reality!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 am 

Okay, this weekends start did not go well. I was not mentallly prepared. I did not have the commited strenght I needed so I started this morn. I am estatic. I was thinking about it all day Sunday. I had my last meal from Willy's. The crave was there, now it is gone. I had spicy chicken quesadilla( added lettuce tomatoes, sourcream, cillantro and jalopeno peppers with salsa and tortilla chips). It was great! Now of course the B'Day is March 1st. My goal is to be @ 130. I am trying to realistic. It will be 40 days...DISCIPLINE! DISCPLINE! and PRAYER! This will be the most trying part about getting my cleanse started. When I get past 3 days, It will be smooth sailing for me. I will get home and get some rest these 1st few days. I will listen to my body and go from there.

Now back to work for me.
SW- 168 morn TOM started yesterday 1/28/10
Cw- 168
GW- 125-128

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm 

I have been read all of your posts... you are a lot like me. I thought about what I wanted to change in my life. My weight is the main thing but I had to think about why my weight had even become an issue. Basically we all go through things sometimes extremely difficult situations but let your faith guide you thru this. If the Lord said we can do ALL things through him that strengthens us then its our job to have faith and believe that for ourselves, his word is ever true.

I have tried the MC a few times and failed but you have to be mentally prepared to take on a challenge like this. I am giving this to God, proving to him that I trust him in all things that's what helps me get thru it. I am not doing it for myself so I am not quick to promise God something and then not follow through. Gives me discipline. I did the MC last year around this same time for 10 days and I felt great but I got caught up in the cares of this world towards the end of the year and gained my weight back, So here I am again, full of faith and truly inspired.

I am ending Day 1 now and I am also starting on the first day of my monthly cycle...an EXTREMELY hard time for me but I dont care. There are no boundaries and no limits with God! I wish you only great things. Keep in touch let me know how you are doing.

[/url]

"Never say what you cannot do; remember professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 am 

Hi Chunky!
Yes, you are so right. Thank you for reassuring me that having faith wil get me thru thisand you too.i too had strnght a couple years ago to get thru about 16-18 days. I felt wonderful.Yes, the weight came back, but because I did not know my strenght and knowledge of a plan for maintaing or osing more and being healthy.
It is great you made it hru the 1st day. I am on often and we can keep up with eachother. This is my day 1. March 1st is right around the corner for me. Count down to nine more days. Then I will go more days from there.
Many Blessings to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 am 

Just take it one day at a time. Sometimes setting huge goals makes our minds close off the idea so you don't succeed. Just make it through TODAY.

Yes we should keep in touch, weight is hard to battle. Its always easier with a friend! :D

[/url]

"Never say what you cannot do; remember professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 am 

AHHHHH Chunky you bet! My friend brought her lunch to her desk and it smells great! but I am going to stay strong.

I hope you are doing well. How is today going for you?

I did not do the tea last nite because of it bitter taste and awful cramping. I can not get it down. I also did not do the SWF this morn. I wanted to get past the day three to start that. Doing well so far... Thank you Jesus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 am 

Today is good. Funny to me that I have never done this before successfully on my cycle b/c I crave so much stuff but I am on day 2. Feeling good, not craving anything. After tomorrow I will be in for a smooth ride. A friend of mines birthday is Monday and she wants to go eat and go out next weekend; and then Valentines Day.... I KNOW I can do it. I feel blessed and I want to continue on.

Keep that inspiration you have and remember that your coworkers lunch will be at the store when you get off. I do the tea I physically CANNOT drink the SWF without throwing up... I've tried doesnt work.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" From Biggest Loser. One of my favorite shows by the way. :) Keep on Keeping on!

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:14 am 

Okay making it thru the day. I can't wait until the weekend. I do so much better when I am home than my regular routine of getting daughter to school, traffic,myself to work,work chaos,traffic,making sure she is well fed sit down a few min and debate whether I am going to look @ my ellyptical or go to sleep... oh yeah I have not eaten. This is how my day goes. I am trying to make it a little easier on myself and not stressful.

SW- 168
Cw- 166.5
GW- 125-128

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:23 pm 

Yeah that's true. Just try to take it one day at a time! I am sure you are doing great! Day two was fairly good for you then? Come Monday you will already look a lot slimmer and that should encourage you to keep going.

Stay strong!

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 am 

Okay just want to jot down a few things...I am now @159.5. I started eating smal portions around March 5th. I am currently 159.5. i am thinking about a 10 day LMC. This would jump start the rest of the weight to come off. I will continue to eat portion controlled meals. I will make up my mind soon enough. The stress level is down...Thank God.
SW- 168
CW- 159.5
GW- 125-128

Post subject: Inspired
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 am 

Post subject: Re: Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:46 pm 

I apologize 1Morechance for not being there for you, but I am back. I pray for changes in my life and yours.

SW- 168
CW- 160 -161
GW- 125-128

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Post subject: Re: Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:44 am 

It is a beautiful morning not too hot and muggy as the past few days. I am going to pass on SWF this morning. The senna pills worked well. The eliminations were plenty. I was so amazed. I am @ work and I should be fine. I will try and keep busy.

SW- 168
CW- 161
GW- 125-128

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Last edited by Natdeno1 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next