[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm 

RR,
I will take a look @ the sky:) Thank you so much. You are sweet inspiration.I am still here with you guys.Take it one step @ a time. Wishing you sweet success.
Love you and infinite blessings,
Natasha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 am 

Today is rainy and all I want to do is sleep . That is only because its cold too. I am taking it one day @ a time. Food urges come to mind , but I have block some how. I hope you all are doing well. I am seeing fewer posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 am 

Hey natdeno1 and thank you for the kind words :)

Ah so you've reached the point where despite food urges your mind has strengthened enough to ignore / shrug it off - CONGRATS!

How many days into the cleanse are you now? Getting any detox effects? dropping any weight? feeling any better? Tiredness is only natural for the first little while then you'll be fine :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 am 

Hey guys Its me just wondering how everything is...Today is my day #2 and I feel hyped, inspired, and ready to take on this day=) Hope u are doing well....check in with me and let me know how you are doing...Love to hear from yal and if I can offer some positive support let me know...Lord knows I may need it later on=)

Heidi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 am 

Hi RR,
I have had minor set backs (starting with set back on Fri), but also decided that I am so worth the feeling of toxic free i/e mental, spiritual, relationships, excess weight. This past weekend I was taking care of my best friend and sister baby. She wanted me to come over. She had dinner fixed when I arrived. I caved in, but I really did not want the food. I felt defeated, but I started over the next day. I am @ 164.5. It would have been more had I not dipped low.

I had this great talk with myself as we do sometimes.I said Okay Nat you just want to continue to be this sluggish I gonna do it and turn around and it is Nov 2010. Now this was not a pity party talk. This was a kick you in the ass talk! Cry no more ! Get inspired,because
people who are supporrtive and give me all the encouragement in the world can not do this for me. IT IS UP TO ME!

I took down the pic of myself before the weight looking svelt , lean , toned, so attractive and then ther was a pic of me @ 30yrs old and my attractive friend girls. I was in the middle looking chunky, short, thick,wider hips, cute face and that strained smile. I looked so unhappy. We had just went to the great comedy show...the laughs were inside the show for me. I can not wait to get where you are RR. I am truly happy for you getting

Heidispeare - I stopped by your blog and saw that you have that determination I had when I started out.I will happy to support you we are very close in goals. Wishing you the best.

4ft 11
SW 168
CW 164.5
GW 128- 125

Post subject: Restart Date 11/13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 am 

I restart tomorow. I have had all kinds of things or people who have dimissed my plan by bringing food to me to try , inviting me over and tfinding they have cooked a meal. I was like what is going on...why does it seem I can not get back on track right,. I did some sole searching and praying. Tomorrow I am doin it. It takes the fed up point to make me move!. I will not listen nor be deterred by any remarks and no more goodies from my friends and associates. ( slaping my hands together)That is that !
RR has given me great advice. She is doing it! She has not stopped because she wants to reach her goal badly. I am so happy and proud of her.
I wish I had started with Heidispeare. We are very similar goals.

I hope everyone is still on their grind.
Wishing you all the best.

SW 168
CW 164.5 - 165
GW 128-125

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 am 

:D Nat.
You are going to be fine...Look on the positive side you are still in the right mind set--It is the people who evidently want to sabatoge your hard work..U can do this=) I dont know whether u read my post yesterday but I did write something along the lines that I am very fortunate that i dont have the influences such as cooworkers and such that many others do on this board to influence me or take advantage of any vulnerabilities...The people around you should start respecting you and your choices..tell them no more food..Instead tell them to bring you fresh lemons LOL!!!

And dont worry gal..Ull get back n the horse again in not time u already have the saddle sores=) :roll:

~~~Chin up!!! There are no failures if you do not stop trying!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 am 

Heidispeare**** Thank you so much.You are also doing great!

A couple weeks ago I got thru 7 days and lost it...I would hva bee so much futher by now. I am geared up and ready. I should be done by Dec 23. I will ck in with you all as usual . I am not going to work out yet. I am going to relax and not pout more on myself and body the first week or so or however I feel. Heading home to my sweetie daughter and meditate and relax.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:20 am 

Okay today looks great so far. I have to make my LMC so that I will have on hand sitting @ this desk working. I had what I wanted to eat last nite so I am done with the food for 10 days pushing on 20 -30 - 40!

I already know there are great benifits from this cleanse. I am going to reap some if not all of them.I will not stand on the scale for a week. I know after a certain drop , I will see progress. This weekend will be easy because I will be alone. I concentrate better when I am alone on the 1st few days. I already know I am going oto hear it came off too quick , you will only put it back on, ????????!

I already have a plan after coming off properly and healthy will be my route with vegetable soups and salads for two weeks. Then have portioned 5 meals of baked fish and chicken with lots of fruits and veggies. Hopefully this will keep the weight c oming down. I will icorporate Walking Away the POUNDS w/ Leslie Sansome and 30 -45 mins of Jillian Micahaels. Jillian Rocks!

STATS
36yrs old
4ft 11in ( small frame)
SW 168
CW 165
GW - 128-125 ( maybe 120, will see how the 125 looks, don't want the bobble head :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 am 

I was just reading back over some postings. I going to follow Sunshine pattern of getting pass her days.I have benchmarks at days 1, 5, 7, 10, 14, 15, 20, 21 and 25 (I am going to beat my longest cleanse which was 16 days in 2008). Every benchmark is a victory and success. I'll wake up tomorrow reaching my second benchmark. I like that Sunshine!
This would work for me too.

STATS
36yrs old
4ft 11in ( small frame)
SW 168
CW 165
GW - 128-125 ( maybe 120, will see how the 125 looks, don't want the bobble head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 am 

Hello there sweetheart,
I have been reading over your journal and just wanted to say that I am proud of you for giving this fast an honest effort. You will be amazed before you are half way through. Keep going keep going ... you are doing most awesome!

Shiva

Post subject: FOCUS!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm 
Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is. Keep it up! Don't envy the envious and tempting you to skip your way to success. Just keep your focus and hydrate yourself with 1 glass of water for every 20 lbs. of your total body weight. Be strong! Your reward is waiting for you in the end. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 am 

oh my i am doing good again. I must keep it up.
Shiva*** thank you so much. You are one of my many inspirations. I know that this is an healing journey for you too.
Chinopasia*** thank you for the advice on the water.
I am trying my best to make it to the ten day!

5th Day

STATS
36yrs old
4ft 11in ( small frame)
SW 168
CW 157
GW - 128-125 ( maybe 120, will see how the 125 looks, don't want the bobble head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:05 pm 

:D Hey Nat-
Was wondering if you were playing the game and doing well this round-
We are about at the same point- i am 7 days in now and have lost 9.5 lbs..Sticking with it and doing great-- feeling great too!!

On the other side it seems this time is going to be it for you- and I am sooo proud of you for your progress!! keep it up- and we are going to be on our way to healthy happy bodies=)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:32 am 

6th day
I am looking @ completion around Dec. 24th. I am thankful I only have to contribute a few items for gatherings this holiday because I was not planning on cooking.I said I would not look @ the scale, but couriosity got the best of me:)I know I will now be okay with going on as planned. I plan on bringing in 2010 with a new rejuvenated me. Some clothes are feeling loose. I am coming from almost hitting 170 's door with a small frame. It truly feels good to see the results.
Haha I was laughing @ the fact that I have forgotten how to be stylish , classy and sophisticated because the work clothes are black pieces that I have worn over and over...some a little tattered but not that noticebale.My hair is always pulled back in bun.I really need a makeover.
I can not wait to be able to redo my clothes and and some complimentary colors.
I am a little lite headed @ times. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me.

STATS
36yrs old
4ft 11in ( small frame)
SW 168
CW 155

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next