[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 20 Day Trek, ALL OVER AGAIN! :)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 20 Day Trek, ALL OVER AGAIN! :)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm 

The date is: Tuesday, 24 November 2009
The time is: 2:08am!

I weighed in today at: I don’t even want to type that sodding number in!! (shooting up, and actually SHOOTING, from 9 ½ stone in recent months due to... well. You know my unfortunate history!)

My track record is shit. Seriously, if you look through my 200+ posts on this site, I guarantee you can count more than 10 attempts to go through the master cleanse again, and on 9 out of 10 of those attempts I will have quit as I neared the end of day 1.

But today I’m back at it again. I know, those of you who recognise my username by now will probably be thinking “Yeah, that’ll happen the same day I shoot a monkey out of my ass!” but let’s all be hopeful, hmm? Hehe :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm 

It’s 2am and yeah, maybe I’m just kidding myself and having another hopeful fantasy moment. Here’s the skinny though: I have a bottle of maple syrup on my desk, and damn it, maple syrup DOES expire!! *shakes fist* That shit is expensive and I didn’t buy it last month to just leave it there.

So I want to use it up one way or another... that’s a lie. I want to use it up one way only: doing a damn effective cleanse :D
The good news is I still have some of the TEA left from this time last year (it doesn’t expire for another year, wooo!), I have sea salt, and I even have lemons (enough to get me through day 1, anyway).

So this is the plan of action: I wake up tomorrow (around 12pm, let’s say... a girl can dream, but...) and I do my SWF (already refrigerated the quantity of water to help me). Whilst I’m waiting for those unpleasant effects to kick in, I’ll do my chores (dish washing, dog walking, etc etc).

I have my tea sitting next to me waiting to be drunk. And today when I was eating, I just felt sick of food. Well, I felt sick in general (moan moan moan) but whatever. So I plan to give myself a break from the tedious process of EATING (oh my god... what has this place done to me?! :P) and just drink lemonade for the next ten days, twenty if we’re lucky.

I’ve identified my usual point of failure: somewhere between 3 and 6pm when especially edible food tends to make its presence known (seeing as I do like to wander the kitchen when I’m doing a detox) and this always coincides with me not having drank enough of the lemonade. Usually I’ve only managed 2 out of the 8 glasses I should have drank by then.

(What, it tastes like crap, what do you want me to do!!! Lol)

So tomorrow I’ll be getting down at least 4 lemonades before this point and drinking water whenever I get the urge to eat.

This time I get the fun of having a boyfriend whilst I’m going through this process! This time last year I did not have a boyfriend who would worry about me during the cleanse. I decided I won’t be telling him when I’m actually doing the cleanse until I’m past day 4, because I think he would worry. Although I’m sure he’ll be happy with the end result seeing as how I’m all, like, FAT right now!

A few things to note:
1) I never had a breakout when I’m cleansing but you never know when it could happen.

2) I’m expecting my period around day 4 (crankiness overload today, sorry for over sharing), which is the same that happened last year but I’m not worried about that.

3) On day 2 I get a bad case of the dizzies and sometimes pass out so I’ll keep activity levels low then.

4) I may very quickly run out of money to fund this (granted it is cheaper than eating normally but I can’t afford that either, most of the time) which will mean my detox ending with a resounding “Oh, SHIT” and then me stuffing my face with something... cheesecakey. Reeally not a good idea and could potentially put me in hospital so I’m going to have to keep reminding myself, over and over, that any solid food past day 3 is dangerous.

5) If I decide to break early, someone please remind me to do it with liquids before I eat any solid food so as not to upset my body.

Alright, long rant over now. Check back in tomorrow (better fucking do it!! *angry*)

Aaaaand goodnight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am 

It's almost 11 on day 1 and I've so far done the salt-water flush, and tidied my room haha.
Will walk the dog waiting for SWF to kick in, then will have my first LA.

Oh and I woke at half 8, so only had 4 hours sleep. I think the world hates me :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm 

good luck! get past day 4 when they say digestion stops and starts working on stored fat. It helps me to think that and I say "I don't want to go through days 1-4 again"! Plus I then know it is where I want it to be ... feeding off the fat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm 

Hi Amii,
I've read your first post...hilarious! I hope that your MC went well...did you make it to your goal? I'm currently on DAY3 (of my 4th cleanse---quit DAY3 of 1st cleanse, made it to DAY26 of 2nd cleanse, made it to DAY9 or so on the third one, and I don't know how long I'll stay on it for my 4th---I'm just taking it one day at a time I guess)...and not lovin' it so- much, but like dimcg said, you just want to get to that "feeding off the fat" stage. :lol: My main motivation is going home, stepping on the scale, and seeing the number get lower and lower...just power through it. Good luck with your cleanse and keep us all updated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm 

I'm on day 2 and waiting for day 4 to get here! actually have only done water for the 1.5 days so far, just felt like I had too much over the holiday weekend and got busy to make the LA. I will tonight before going to the gym. I will only be doing 14 days this time as the inlaws are coming to visit and too difficult to explain and justify it while they are here. BUT will do juicing 2 meals a day (I just got a Jack Lalanne juicer!) till I meet my goal of mid Jan when I am participating in a marathon.

Post subject: Re: 20 Day Trek, ALL OVER AGAIN! :)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 pm 

booting up

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/