[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm 

:) Well hello to all mc'ers This is my first time documenting my progress, in hopes of it helping me stay more focus, I have tried a few times to do the MC in the past and did do good but it has been harder lately so I decided to write about the way I feel so that it can reinforce success, "hope that makes sense" I am doing this for health and weight, as I been going to the gym about 12 years straight and been trying to watch what I eat but I just still not the size that I am comfortable with...I am at the age when you gotta work out more to lose weight, in the past when I was doing the cleanse I was so surprised how I felt and how my body had changed, so it is 6:30 pm and I am determined to get thru this first day hoping I can go the rest of this month, that sound far away but actually I know its not, not really so I am Hoping that this Journal is the part that I need to keep me on track! Whew I can't believe I am finally on here writing :) This gotta help, thanks for any encouragement!

Last edited by lifeslessons on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: DAY ONE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 pm 

Ok that was easy getting my weight loss ticker I do remember the last cleanse I did manage to quit smoking cigs only to start back once I was done but since then I have quit again, so that is a huge plus, as I Want to finally be rid of all toxins I have inside my body, I feel pain in different areas of my body and am anxious for them to disappear for good, so here goes my life changing experience, no more pain in my hips from not eating the right foods, no more nicotine or alcohol to make me afraid I may have a stroke or heart attack at any given moment leaving my family sad because of my selfish decisions, so I come to this board fighting many negatives and am determined to starting today "which is almost over" to be the person I was meant to be,to live life the way
God meant for it to be lived, Naturally healthy, Naturally beautiful, and Naturally high off life
:!:

Last edited by lifeslessons on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: STILL DAY ONE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm 

Its almost time to take my tea for the night, I did take it last night, so this morning I made up a days worth of MC using 12 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice,lots of cayenne and 7 tablespoons of maple syrup grade b, so I am almost done drinking it, so far I feel like I am going to accomplish my goal...I feel better then yesterday so that's good, I have this fat that I call stubborn fat, it is located in 3 parts of my neck, one in the back and one located on each side, between shoulder blade and neck, it really is not that noticeable but I know its there and how long its been there, so with that being said it has gotta go actually I can feel the stress it has on my neck, I am happy I found out about master cleanse as I love how it make you feel, I also am going to do wheat grass as time goes by...

Last edited by lifeslessons on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:57 pm 

your doing good and i like reading your posts im on day 3 and i feel ok the only part i hate is the swf
im going full 10 days so we'll be in touch
good luck :lol:

Post subject: YIPPIEEEE DAY 2!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 am 

:D Thank you Fredman, I can do the SWF easy when I do it, though I don,t do it everyday, but I do do it maybe 2 to 3 times a week, the reason I don,t is because I do happen to do sauna's alot, like steam and dry sauna so I get rid of stuff that way too....But Just so happen that I have not been to the gym this year yet so I did do the SWF @ 8a.m. so I am waiting on results as I type :oops: ... I woke up anxious to get started as this is considered my 2nd day :shock: I still feel light pain in some areas of my body, I need to start doing yoga like I use to do a few years ago, I did it faithfully first thing in the morning, It was so exhilarating I don't know why I won't start it back up because lord knows I need it....I remember getting so stiff, like about 15 yrs ago I could not get out of a car w/out grabbing the the rooftop of the car for support, but after joining a health-club and doing yoga I did get back 90% so now I am here for the 10% :D...

Last edited by lifeslessons on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: STILL DAY 2!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 am 

It is late morning and I have not had any lemonade yet, trying to see how long I can go so that I can make sure that the batch I made will last all day, because I will drink it all so fast, "lol" I don't have a scale at home so I won't know how many pds I lost untill I go to the gym, which will be in a few days...I made my lemonade out of 3 lemons which were pretty big! I got 14 tablespoons out of them, I bought them at walmart for 3 bucks a bag and got about 7 lemons in each bag so I bought 2 bags, I wish i had bought a couple more since they were so big, but i think they are gone now, "sold out" well I am going to drink some lemonade I did drink about 12 oz of water 30 minutes ago so here goes my late morning breakfast, I am going to chug down 12oz's of lemonade that is waiting right here so here goes, wow I only drank 8oz's well I will drank the rest in a lil while....I am so thankful for this day as I hope it stay positive peaceful as my body heal staying strong for health sake! no more fried foods no more cheese throughout the day cheese this cheese that! No more hot n spicy lays potato chips, all these things were getting out of hand for me and these are the very things that clog your arteries up with hard plaque, so I feel good knowing that I am taking control and leaving these nasty habits behind, thank you lord for this day and for awakening me to this divine knowledge for knowledge is power....

Last edited by lifeslessons on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am 

keep it up ... oh i so miss walmart I moved to dubai 2 years ago so its was'nt easy to find MC it took me few weeks to find mayple syrup grade B
and i found fresh cut sugar cane .. i'm getting mixed advise abouty sugar cane what do you think about that????????

Post subject: DAY 2 EVENING!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 pm 

I never used fresh sugar cane before, but if I could not find what I needed then I guess I would do what you are doing, I would ask around and do a lil research hoping to find somthing close to it, some mc'ers use agave nectar instead of maple syrup, or some molasses, maybe you can try and order the syrup online, now I did goggle fresh sugar cane and and mc, and looks as if a few people tried it, I know how you feel..... ummm maybe, but that depends, I know you need the syrup for the minerals that it contain, so if you use it try to use as little as possible per glass until you are sure its as safe as the syrup is, now I do know that the syrup is what helps curb your appetite.. I need to go buy me some for tomorrow as I am out as I type.....

Post subject: DAY 2 NIGHTY NIGHT!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:29 pm 

Wow it's almost time for my tea of the night, but first things first, I still got some lemonade left, and ya know I can tell I lost some pds already, I feel lighter so that's a good thing, I hope I sleep good tonight...Being anxious make it hard to go straight to sleep, nevertheless I am going to be on cloud nine come morning, my mouth is watering for the benefits that comes with this discipline...I had a few light cravings for a snack but stayed strong so I am proud I made it threw this day because I have been really been eating to much, I think this journal is what I needed, I am going to bed in an hour so be back here early early!!

Post subject: DAY 3!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 am 

It is Saturday morning and yes I did sleep good, I woke around 7am and had another tea, I decided not to do the swf, I just like to switch up to see how it go... So far I am having hungry spells so I just got done making me 20oz's of lemonade, I am going to the gym this morning, and I also gotta get more maple syrup....I will check my weight while at the gym so bbfn!

Post subject: DAY 3 EVENING
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm 

I am so proud of myself, this morning I packed my lemonade and headed to the gym, I got plenty of steam, and I mean plenty, my skin is just ah glowing away, I swim laps for at least an hour to music and it was a blast now all my curls I had in my hair from New Years are gone but oh well I feel like a million bucks sip-pin on my last batch of lemonade that I made a little while ago and it is good! :) I realize that I enjoy my lemonade more better warn, plus I read that warm is always better on your digestive system, ummmm it is yummy today! I noticed that my salivatory gland is swollen on the right side so hope that swelling go down, anyway I just wanted to check in here to get my motivation uplifted more so I can stay in this zone :P

Post subject: DAY 4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 am 

Well good morning to whoever is reading my journal, I have been awake about an hour now, I went to bed early last night around 9:30ish pm, I slept till about 3:30 am then couldn't get back to sleep till 5am then woke up again about 7:00am, I made a nice size amount of LA while making my SWF, I drank my SWF down within 3 minutes, So just waiting for the flushing to begin...I got my LA right next to me in case I get a craving, when I woke up I felt a slight dizzy spell, I also notice some chest pain, more like soreness and a burning feeling there, I am determined to stay on this cleanse as I am so anxious to start a new day so I can see what my body is going to do! Oh yeah last night after I fell asleep I was lightly woken by a pizza aroma :twisted: once I noticed the smell, I immediately covered my nose to keep the smell out then fell straight back to sleep, It was smelling so good, I new I better cover my nose or else I would have been tempted, but then again maybe not because I have no desire to mess this cleanse up, Last night before falling asleep I was reading ShivasBliss journals and got some really helpful and inspiring motivation from reading her stuff, I hope she is doing better with her candida...I love reading her journals :D This is awesome that I am writing me a journal, I am so excited about it, I will be going back to the gym this afternoon, that steam room has got me hooked "love it"! I did try to weigh myself yesterday while at the gym but I think it was wrong, because I know I do not weigh 165lbs, no way, so i am gonna go to a scale in a different room to see if I am right, I really don't like scales but I like while on MC lol!

Post subject: DAY 4 EVENING!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm 

Feels good to be back home, I had a lovely day at the gym, I am fighting my sleep right now and don't really know why]:roll: I am proud of myself again for doing this so I don't wanna let myself down, I can't think of nothing that I wanna eat that would be more enjoying then the benefits that come from doing this cleanse, I love it when you wake up in the morning feeling lighter, I enjoy how my body is starting to feel, my skin is looking more youthful and more softer, Though it is a slow process it is worth the wait, I did do a little fussing to my sweetheart hmmm ok well it was kinda more than a little fuss but after not eating all day, sometime you can be very cranky, I am really trying not to be cranky though as I want to embrace every moment of this experience :) I am about to drink my tea and off to sleepy sleep for the night....Can't wait to see how I feel in the morning, it will be day 5 woo hoooo!!!!

Post subject: MORNING OF DAY 5!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 am 

Good morning journal and whomever else reading! I woke rather early this morning and boy I feel awesome to be here knowing I am on the 5th day, :P I never did a journal so I am excited about that too, and excited about how God give us more chances to get it right, I already made my LA for the day amd decided to do the SWF this morning, my slavatory gland "the swelling" has gone down some, my tongue has a thin coating, "thought it would be thicker" very thin...my neck is about the same though I know it will get better, overall I am feeling so blessed, I will be going to the gym again this early I love it, I call it my second home :lol: so BBFN!

Post subject: BEDTIME DAY 5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm 

Just got home and boy am I sleepy, I am about to drink my tea and fall out, I had a good day, I am anxious to see how I feel in the morning, hope everyone is doing good and staying strong, it's so worth it...