[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: WOOO HOOOO MORNING OF DAY 6!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 am 

Good morning Journal and to all, boy was I tired last night, I sat in the whirlpool so long and was just in heaven, I also did some laps a little steam and dry sauna, I know it sound like much but I do stay hydrated in order to do that :shock: It help me to relax better when I get home, I slept like a baby, I woke up at 4am though, I did a few chores made my LA for the day, I gotta restock lemons, I am so thankful for this cleanse It is helping in so many ways, my neck is feeling better, hips are better so far, I feel lighter and I feel more loving, like calm...I am going to meditate while on this cleanse so I can dig deep as I don't want any of my old habits to resurface, I feel free like a burden has been lifted, especially them cigs :o It feel so good not having that baggage anymore! I don't gotta go to the convenient store anymore :lol: oh except for gas ONLY so I don't gotta go inside buying cigs or lighters ha ha yayyyy! So on another note I think when doing this cleanse it's just like you do your new born baby, especially when I wake and boil my water, and the coming off part you almost gotta eat like ah baby LOL....and sometimes when you think about it your poop start to look like ah babies poop :oops: "I know TMI" well it's the truth though...Well I will be going to the gym late morning after I restock, I am so surprised because I have not really missed eating as much as I have when I tried to do the cleanse in the pass, I craved a cig a few times and when I do that I hurry and think about how destructive they are and have been in my life, yuck nasty habit, I gotta work harder to get to the root of this, I know I can do it, I wanna keep this feeling that I got, I know I can do it so here's to my 6th day, I will stay positive stay thankful and allow my love to flow as I feel love is flowing through me Thank you God for your mercy!!!!

Post subject: NIGHTIE NIGHT OF DAY 6!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 pm 

Well I am not as tired as I was last night however I am still going to sleep early, that way I won't get tempted to any temptations, I enjoyed the gym today, I was swimming to music, sitting in the whirl pool and the dry sauna, I still have not weighed myself, but oh I am getting great results as I feel good spiritually, my hands are slimmer, skin is glowing and softer, nose is getting very sensitive to smell too, I found me some organic lemons today and they are huge :shock: , whole foods had em, so I hurried up and grabbed like 3 bags,and can't wait to squeeze them bad boys in the morning :roll: I am getting a little drowsy so I better go make my tea for the night plus I got i gotta drink my last batch of LA, I really am enjoying and embracing this cleanse, so I will be back in the morning... :wink:

Post subject: WOOHOOO DAY 7!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 am 

Mornin journal and fellow MC,ERS Wow I just woke up and ran to the kitchen to make my LA for the day and to do the SWF, then I changed my mind about the flush because I remember waking up in the middle of my sleep having to go, so I changed my mind about doing it, yesterday I did the tea in the morning, so maybe I will do the tea next morning I don't know what I am a little confused, however things are going very well, I cannot believe that this is actually the morning of the 7th day that I have disciplined myself "whew" thank you Lord! I keep looking at my neck area and it looks like it may be changing, yet I know it will take more time so patience is a virtue while doing cleansing, I drank 16oz,s of warm water to hydrate my body, it made me use it "the restroom" again, wow that is amazing knowing I have not eaten anything in 7 days and stuff is coming out WOW! I like having control like this its amazing, I have depression and this is helping that also, I use to love cleaning and was very organized years ago, but the last few or more years things changed...anyway I said that because I want my old ways back, I really hate that that was taken from me, :cry: that is another reason this cleanse is so important for me, Well not sure if going to gym yet but most likely I will :P hmmmm still undecided about SWF :idea: I know I better decide quick, well I hope this journal is interesting to someone as it is to me because I am very proud of myself for making such a huge accomplishment! Thank you so much my God in Heaven!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 am 

Good morning Fredman sorry to hear that you caught the flu, I know that while on the cleanse your 8th day woohooo is starting a new phase of it, and also I read that you should not break it while you are experiencing what could be toxins being released into your bloodstream and that these symptoms usually go away in a day or 2, hmmm I hope you feel better as I believe "because I read" that doing this cleanse strengthens your immune system so try to hang in there, get a lot of rest during this part and meditate, so hope this helps :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 am 

thanks you thank you ... we're going to make it :D

Post subject: STILL GOING DAY 8!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm 

:D Hello everyone I am so happy to be here this evening as I took a small break from journal time , but I am back to update, I did do the SWf yesterday morning and boy was i amazed that stuff came out even though I had not eaten for a whole week :shock: , hope thats not TMI awww you guys can handle that part I'm sure, I went to bed early again like I been doing and slept so goooood, I woke up about 8:30am, I was glad to wake later because the other days I have been waking up at 4 am, I did not go to the gym yesterday but I did go today, I did laps and was water jogging, I did steam and dry sauna, I was feeling so good in that dry sauna doing yoga stretches, was there at least 3 hrs, got home to a full house of fried chicken aroma, I am so surprise that the smell really didn't bother me, my salvatory glands are not swollen anymore, plus my weight is becoming very proportionate to my body, yayyyy!!!! I am starting to feel sexy and lookin sexy too LOL :wink: well I got my tea already ready to drink, but first gotta finish this last batch of LA, I am going night night so I can see how I am gonna feel in the morning, I love master cleanse!!!! Bbfn don,t be shy come on say something to me gosh guys....

Post subject: Just wanted to say congratulations!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 am 

I'm reading the journals here as inspiration for my start tomorrow...I'm going to need the 3 days away from everything to get over this hump...but I can do it!

Good luck to you!

Post subject: YIPPIEEE DAY 9 PLUS DAY 10!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm 

Hey everyone :P I am still hanging in there and boy do I feel good! It is amazing that I have not had a crisis, no nausea headaches body aches or anything, I hope that does not mean I am not doing it right but I am glad that I don't got any symptoms, but I do have some good symptoms like I did some chores around the house, I organized a little, I cooked dinner for my family which I did not have to but wanted to, it was actually easy for me, my complexion is the best I have seen in years, I have lots of good energy that I am using in a positive way meaning no ciggs or alcohol yayyyyy! I went to the gym yesterday and today I just love water aerobics and swimming laps what a blessing, I have not been craving any food, because swimming make you so hungry, but my LA has been very effective, I have no desire to eat anything-so it looks like I am going to keep on keepin on! Oh yeah my tongue look like its turning pink instead of white, I am staying on this at least 20 to 30 days as I need to get to the part of the cleanse where it rebuilding my tissue, cells, dna brain stuff too! LOL I wish I could keep this feeling, it is so good to know that I have some control and I am changing my lifestyle finally WOW! I hope I didn't leave anything out, I know what else, I am a snorer and was told that last night- I was not snoring loud as I usually do, so I am hoping that it "me not snoring" is due to this cleanse, oh and this cleanse sometime makes me get emotional like I wanna cry happy tears for being blessed ,Thank you lord for giving more chances to get it right, I am so grateful..

I am sorry about that big earthquake in haiti, It is so devastating, God is in control, so sorry what we sometime endure :(

Post subject: YIPPIEEE DAY 11!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm 

Hello everyone it is the 11th day for me and the first day that I am jealous of anyone eating food,I am gonna stay strong because I know in the morning I will be proud of myself, plus I feel like a new person so I'm not in ah hurry to give that up, I just got back from the gym, I swimmed an hour then did dry sauna and steam, I also walked an hour earlier and I tell ya I am fine! :roll: Well I just wanted to write something so gonna meditate a lil bit and if I think of somthing good to say I will be back.... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:47 pm 

its been fun reading your journals, keep on keeping on. are you not tempted to weigh yourself?

Post subject: EAAAARLY MORNING OF DAY 12 (<:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 am 

ok I am up early from crashing earlier last night, I fell asleep with hand on keyboard :o lucky I had already made my tea because I drank it as soon as I woke back up around 12 am, hummm oh hello Faithful thank you for stopping in luv your name! I know I know I have not did the scale part, I just don't own one plus at the gym the one in the ladies locker room is not right so i just done forgot about the scale, sorry guys but I promise Tuesday I will go to the wight room where there is another scale and hop on that baby, :wink: one thing I can say is that I am losing daily where it counts because my body is getting very weight proportioned, my neck seem to have less stress and I am still not snoring as loud as I normally do, that is something I did not expect to happen, so I am in aww "Thank you Lord" yes God is good, I have a natural high that feel better than any cigg, alcohol, or any substance man made products :D I only had one day of food temptation and that was because I cooked it restaurant style a recipe that my friends mother owned, "been trying the longest to make that recipe" so it was the aroma that got me so I just gotta be careful, but I think family may want me to cook it again tonight because chicken is already in the sink thawing out, :lol: anyway I am gonna go for a jog /walk this morning since the gym is closed due to Martin Luther King's holiday, however at the gym they are having free breakfast, oh and when they have free food to eat, it is the good healthy stuff so it would have been a treat if I could eat but oh well, put that in the back of my head for now,lol don't wanna go thru another temptation, not one of those...

HummmI love this cleanse so much is all I can say, I feel much lighter OMG it is amazing! Well I may b back later today to update so bbfn (<:

Last edited by lifeslessons on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: AFTERNOON DAY 12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 am 

I am back as I figured I would since I am not at the gym, I enjoyed my walk/light jog, boy did I work up a sweat and felt good doing it, before I left I had to drink some LA quick because I started feeling so weak all of a sudden, oh yeah it helped too, I drunk about 20oz's at least, I figured that was what I needed so after that I left, I am just trying to take it easy today since I have been doing a lot of working out all week anyway... I may take another walk this evening just to get out again :) tongue still white still feeling good but am a little bored because I am just here, I guess I will lay down and meditate :wink: yeah that sound like ah good idea I can do that because that is good for reinforcement, I am determined to do this all the way guys, this is so huge for me, Yes I want to be clean from inside out, well polished....Thank you Lord for your divine Love!

Last edited by lifeslessons on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: MOVING FORWARD DAY 13!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 am 

I am so happy and proud of myself that I made it to the 12th day today, I am feeling so alive and new! I kinda miss solid food a little but not intensely, I can't believe that I did some cleaning today, I hung a few pictures on the wall, I need this cleanse baad because I just was not interested in cleaning I just let everyone do it for me, that is a shame but it's true :? I did not go to the gym as of yet but knowing me I may decide to go later, I sill have not had any bad pain or emotional break downs yet, I am glad because that make it easier to stay on, just can't wait for the neck issue to disappear, my skin is so soft, my face look skinnier, "i like it" I even been having bm's, so this is just amazing, my lips are getting so pretty like when I was a teenager because I had spots on them from smoking and drinking, so that has cleared up, i feel more spiritual, loving, have more patience, I am still moving forward because I got too, I need this so bad, I want the whole nine, I do enjoy cleaning and stuff so yeah I better stay on this to make sure all these positive reactions get embedded even more DEEPLY back into me... Thank you so much God for helping me gain the wisdom to take better care of myself.....Well I am gonna go for now I may be back before bedtime so bbfn :D

Post subject: NIGHTIE NIGHT OF DAY 13!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm 

Wow guys I thought I was on day 12 but actually I am on day 13, :lol: now how in the world did I do that, I had to go back and correct that right away! So I got that done, "ok moving forward" now I cannot believe how much I cleaned up today, I cleaned the grease caked up on the outside of my refridge, stove, and shower tile, I walked to the family dollar store to buy some stuff called awesome and boy that stuff cuts through grease and I 'm talking about caked grease, "ugh gross, yeah I know" well thanks to MC I'm ah cleaning machine... :lol: I got my tea ready for the night and am looking forward to the morning to drink some more again, I am liking doing the tea more then the SWf, usually "on previous attempts" its been the other way around but after reading others journal I decided that the tea is the way for me to go, so I may do the SWF as needed, which is what it says in my book...I have been very precise on how much LA i drink and it is usually the exact amount "12 tablespoons" I am just living on a strict budget, so every penny every oz counts...Oh well I did keep my word to come back to update and I enjoy sharing so I hope this is interesting to someone out there :roll: so umm untill morning bbfn :)