[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: HAPPY TO SAY, IT'S DAY 14!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 am 

Oh boy am I feeling this cleanse this morning, i just woke up and I feel so thankful to the lord, I am so emotional in a good way, I had woke up earlier and did some more cleaning, if I keep this up my crib is going to be cleaner then the board of health, :P family is loving this side of me and I am to, I cleaned then fell back to sleep so here I am up for the day! I already drank my tea this morning so now I just gotta make me a batch of LA, then after that I will be going for a lovely walk, "45mn's" Then later in the early evening I will go to the gym to get some steam and swim for however long I feel like swimming, and I can hardly wait :D , yes God is good and in my heart Thank you dear God for you are amazing, I am feeling so blessed and I am blessed, it is because of your divine Mercy! I still have not been snoring lately, that right there is a life saver since I have sleep apnea, you could hear me all over the house snoring, I never thought about this cleanse helping it, but it is, what an amazing and miraculous thing, I am so happy so yes I am moving forward on MC because I have to, I want this so deep rooted so that I don't have any desires for any of the old habits, I cannot stop-gotta keep on going, keep on keepin on.....Oh and did I mention? I am looking so cute and polished I love this new look! Oh well I am gonna go make my LA then go do my lovely walk, and the rest of my stuff, so I will try and do an update before I go nighty night! May there be peace in the world today is what I pray! Thank You Lord Amen, bbfn

Post subject: STILL GOING STRONG DAY 15!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 am 

Good morning journal and to all MC'ER's, I am still moivng forward with my cleanse, I hope this journal is as interesting to you guys as it is helping me stay on track! :wink: I cannot believe that I am already out of everything, so off to whole foods I go as soon as I can, I will go to the gym today also, I did not end up going yesterday :cry: , awww I did do alot of walking though, I went to bed early last night so I woke up early around 3am, I don't think i went back to sleep either because I have been reading so time just done flew by, :P I also tried on some size 8 dresses that I can never zip, "even after losing in the past",boy was I shocked, they zipped right up, so that was good! :wink: Now I have one dress that I adore and it is still to small so I will probably get into that one next week I bet...I am still waiting and watching the neck area, it seems to be taking its time doing what its gonna do, however there is an difference but I am hoping it goes all the way away, so I will see as I am going for 2 more weeks on this cleanse! Thank You Heavenly Father for giving me the power and the strength to stay with this cleanse, I don't know what I would do without your blessings, Thank You Lord! :)

Post subject: DAYS 16 AND 17!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 am 

Wow I am still moving forward with this wonderful experience, I never thought I could do it, I am just in awe of myself and the lord is good :) plus I have not had many down times where I felt like stopping or anything, it has been somewhat very easy for me, I guess that is because I really want my body to feel and get all the benefits that this cleanse have, I will be doing it 30 days but something was telling me earlier today to do 40, :lol: ummm I think i might, it feels like this is the way you wanna feel everyday, so I am really thinking about going pass the 30th day...
I did not go to the gym yesterday or today, I may go tomorrow though, I am giving my body a little break so energy can be directed to total healing, I did also go to wholefood a few days ago to restock and I spent about 40 bucks on the stuff I needed, I was out of everything including cayenne and tea :? so i decided to experiment and find the hottest cayenne possible, "and boy I did" the cayenne is 100,000 scoville units of heat, i made my LA like I usually do and it was to much,"cayenne" so i had to cut it way down, which is good because at least I know I won't run out of that for awhile... :roll: I hung mirrors on wall which family was surprised because those same mirrors had been sitting in the same spot for the whole 5 years I have been staying here at my place, well I just wanted to come in here to share am hoping it is helping someone out there :) so will bb later tonight or next day...BBFN

Post subject: MORNING OF DAY 18 AND DAY 19!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 am 

Good morning everyone and journal(: I am still hanging on, I am very proud of myself as I never thought I could go this long without eating, family is loving this also since they can come home and now their snacks are still there :lol: I went to the gym yesterday, I did swim and did the dry sauna which was so exhilarating, when I got home I was out about 9pm and that's all she wrote! Other then that nothing else oh I am almost the size that I wanna be, Have gotten lots of compliments also,a lot of pain that I had before starting this cleanse is gone, I just hope their gone for good, :wink: I am still waiting for the neck fat to go away also, It has shrunk a little but I am hoping this cleanse will cause it to cease...Well I may be back if I think of something else so BBFN

Post subject: YIPPIEEEE i AM ON DAY 20!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 am 

Good morning Journal and whomever find it interesting :? I just woke up and must say I am glad to still be here with positive info! Yes it is my 20th day today doing the MC, I am proof that it can be done but you gotta really want it, I wanted this very bad since I had been battling with my old habits that just did not wanna go away for good, plus I was starting to pig out on food, and drinking alcohol heavy also, :x but those days seem to be over as I am going 30 days in hope of this assisting me in getting to the root of the problem, "I know I know I keep saying that" also I love the way you feel while on the cleanse, I do think about food somewhat but i just chase the thought away :wink: so far it has been working because in the past I would crash in a heartbeat, Oh well I did not go to the gym like I said I would yesterday, well the reason is for one it was the kind of cold out doors that I don't like, "the windy cold" so I stayed inside and read all-day, oh well I can't think of anything else at the moment but if I do I will bb, so BBFN!! :)

Post subject: "YAWN" WAKING UP TO DAY 21!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 am 

Good morning Journal and anyone who find it to be interesting :) I must say that for me to be able to start a count down saying I have 9 more days feels so good, I am still anxious as I was I in the beginning to see and feel my results, I went to the gym yesterday evening, I swimmed about 45 minutes, I also did the dry sauna and a little steam, I am down to the size I was 20 years ago and I love it! :P I had a stomach that refused to go down, but it is all the way down now :D I cannot stay out of the mirror, my face is younger looking, I look like a different person is what I was told, I am 55 years old looking 35 :wink: boy I cannot believe all these years I should have been did this cleanse, oh well can't cry over spilled milk, anyway I am feeling like going to the gym again today, so that will be early noon..when I was on the train coming home yesterday, this man was eating while riding "which is against the law" and that food looked so good, I got enjoyment out of watching him eat it, even though I bet it wasn't healthy, and was greasy and you know the vegetables were probably not made fresh bla bla bla :lol: ummm okay I'll quit I guess I got a lil jealous :roll: overall I like this cleanse even though you can't eat, my teeth feel good not chopping away constantly, :wink: oh well I am gonna go for now I may come back if not in the morning so BBFN!!

Post subject: EIGHT MORE DAYS YAYYY DAY 22!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 am 

Wowiee I still cannot believe it! But yes I really did it, so far I am still being very disciplined!, I never thought i could do this LOL, but now I know I can never doubt myself again, :D I do think about chicken and dressing, and cheese popcorn, i gotta admit I still miss it, gosh what am I gonna do? I gotta figure something out before this is over, any suggestions? Hummm okay guys I will tell the truth, I already got some "cheese popcorn" waiting in my closet because it was on sale, :lol: :lol: it is usually $1.49 a bag but was only 50cent a bag so I bought six bags.. :twisted: ummmm I am also a pizza lover, "Papa Johns" gosh guys oh I know I will use these edibles as a treat on cheat days, maybe have a cheat day once a week, please somebody HELP any other suggestions????

Post subject: eNDED CLEANSE 24 DAYS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 am 

Hello Journal and everyone! I am happy to say that I ended my cleanse a few days ago and am still feeling good about what I accomplished, I did want to go 30days but did not make it so I am still happy about whaI I did do, I am going to do 10 days in a couple weeks and already can't wait :D , God is good is all I can say....I have been eating oranges and grapefruit then later I had curried steam vegetables, ummmmm I love curry so much just one of my fav's, :P I will be here time to time before I start my next cleanse In a few weeks, so BBFN :D

Post subject: Re: Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm 

I am back and Thank Goodness my journal is still here! I am starting a 10 day cleanse, I already drink my tea, so in the morning I will do it again, I may do the sea salt flush the 3rd or 4th day, boy do I love the natural highs of the Master Cleanse! :roll:

Post subject: Re: Lifeslessons first Journal to boost strength!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm 

Hello Lifeslessons,

Hope you're still going strong on your cleanse, these shorter cleanses are usually the tough ones after the longer fasts you have accomplished in the past. Hope you can stay strong and complete the 10 days. Am ending day 4 of 10 and looking forward to Day 5. Good luck to you.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu