[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - FORTY DAY FAST

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: FORTY DAY FAST
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 am 

Good luck for your cleanse!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 am 

Day One

Had some lemon cleanse last night before sleeping and made some up to take to work which I have been drinking since.

I have realised the temptations at work. It is noon and normally I would have skipped breakfast and had 2 jumbo donuts by now. My body wil really thank me after this cleanse.

Will buy the tea after work today. Not doing the salt water flush because i tried it on one of my MC attempts and I ended up adding weight perhaps I was adding too much salt or whatever, anyway not going to bother because my only successful time on MC i used just lax tea and got the results.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIBVVPp/]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm 

Day Two

Day One was quite tough but managed to get through it. Have just realised how overweight I have allowed myself to get. My feet are constantly swollen and I have dimples (nice way of saying cellulite) all over my thighs and my belly is wobbly. I hope I don't have any loose skin after this. On a brighter note I lost 0.9kg on my first day. Hello 70s!!

SW 80kg
CW 79.1kg
TW 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcxoXnh/]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm 

Day One

Well erm (cough) it's day one again. Note to self never start a fast on the weekend. HUGE MISTAKE!!! However I managed to lose 2.1kg in 3 days on a non fast so that's not too bad. My lemons went bad over the weekend so no lemonade till i get home this evening. Have had my tea and am waiting for the magic. Forty Days here I come!

SW 80kg
CW 77.9kg
TW 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woSq8qE/]

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 pm 

Thanks Laney. The weekends are hard!!

Day Two

Off to a good start. Have a slight headache at the moment which is surprising because I don't take caffeine, however on a brighter note my feet are not as swollen as they normally are in the mornings. I think I will be back to having veins in my feet and slim ankles. Lost an additional 1.6kg from day one. This is good news/bad news because it means I am able to lose weight as quickly as I gain it. I once gained 5kg (11lbs) in 10 days while on a cruise. The picture taken of me disembarking and embarking the ship looked like a before and after picture for a weight loss pill. Anyhew I am at work now, thank goodness for this site it allows me to distract myself from food. I was craving starchy carbs yesterday afternoon and it is these starchy carbs that I bing on that have brought this weight on. Have decided to be having my lemonade when I get home in the evening. That way I have something to look forward to in the evening and I won't get too tempted at work. Will try that till day 3 and once the cravings pass (hopefully), then I will start with the lemonade from morning. Have a great day!

SW 80kg
CW 76.3kg
TW 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1biu6g/]
[/u]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 am 

Ok 1 day down 39 to go. I can do it!! Just went past a bakery and the smell of fresh bread and pies was overpowering. I tried not to look but ended up staring for a while. I am over it. Going to research what my pastry craving signifies.

If one more person asks me when the baby is due, I dont know what i'll do. How much longer for the physical loss to arrive? Was looking at myself in the mirror and I did look like I was expecting. Perhaps the psychology of wanting a baby so I tricked my body to start looking like there was one. I want my old weight back and be able to dress well and care about my appearance. I hardly do my hair or nails or anything that I used to take pride in, don't get me started on my eyebrows. My wardrobe has been reduced to 5 staples that i rotate and repeat. I wear make up only when going to events which is about once in 2 months. I have started avoiding events too because of the weight gain. I never thought i would be "THAT GIRL" who let herself go but here I am and I haven't even been maried for a year or had kids yet. Anyway its no one else's responsibility but mine, no one else's fault but mine that I look like this. By the end of this 40days I am going to be a different more motivated more confident being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm 

2 bellybutons: Once we finish our fasts, we should promise ourselves a grooming session including acrylic nails :lol: . Have been reading your threads, I know how it feels with the last bit of weight that refuses to budge. You've done so well so far and I am sure you will reach your goal. Good luck. Will be checking in from time.

Day Three

Yay! 2 down 38 to go. Yesterday was quite tough, it seemed like everyone was eating all the time and my sense of smell has dramatically improved which means I can smell food a mile off. I was also very cold during the day. I slept 6 hours at night and woke up feeling refreshed and not hungry. Actually made breakfast for my husband this morning which I normally won't have the energy for that early in the day. My feet are also less swollen and the veins and bones are starting to show more.

Yesterday I noticed some of my triggers for binge eating. When I feel upset, angry, overwhelmed, weak and bored I tend to turn to food rather than dealing with the problem. The number of times I was tempted to get something to eat just because it was part of my daily routine of dealing with issues. I have a lot of ideas and plans for business that a lack of motivation and drive have just left them as ideas and plans and not reality. With my focus moved from food, I was able to achieve in these past 2 days things that I have been chewing on for months and have started planning my career more. Who knows maybe after the fast I may become very rich 8)

Anyways, I have decided to take control of my career and my financial future and start executing and fine tuning my ideas and business plans during this fast. I have set goals and deadlines for myself at every 2.5kg interval. For instance, before I get to 75kg, I hope to have found out exactly how much it will cost to start the new business I am interested in. By 72.5kg, I hope to have written a complete business and marketing plan for it and so on till I reach my business goal and weight goal. This is a good motivation for me because it takes my mind off just waking up each morning and waiting for the scale to show my weight. So I will be measuring achievable goals and using my weight loss as a timer.

Here's to the 38 that awaits me. Sxx

SW: 80kg
CW: 75.7kg
TW: 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wi1Esep/]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm 

Well my goal strategy seems to be working. I am more focused on work than I have been in a very long time. Ideas and tactics are flowing. Just hoping to get over the hurdle of 75kg. Once I see a maximum of 74.9kg on my scale I am going to vow (and try my hardest) to never cross 75kg again. Haven't been under 75kg in 6months and I have been fluctuating between 75kg and 80kg. Once I pass that mark, I believe the rest will flow naturally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 am 

Day Four

Wow can't believe I managed to do 3 days. Havefinally crossed my 75kg barrier and am now at 74.9kg perhaps the prayer of yesterday helped. Had difficulty sleeping I was wide awake for some reason and just managed to drift off after lying in bed for 2hours. My face is slimmer and my feet are acually looking less elephantine. However my dreaded midriff is still bulging. I have never had a flat belly, I deposit all my weight on the midsection and on my face. By the time I get to sixty something kilos the tum should have reduced.

Here's to my immediate goal of 72.5kg and all the things I aim to achieve before passing that weight. Sxx

SW: 80kg
CW: 74.9kg
TW: 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6AMzU7/]

[/url]

[/u]

Last edited by sondira7 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 am 

AAAArrrrrghhh! Just want to scream. I am so irritable right now. Everyone is annoying me. At this point I would have normally gone and stuffed my face but i have calmed down as I am typing. This forum does help a lot with the venting. The problem I'm having is perhaps due to a lack of confidence. I end up seeking other people's opinions too much or taking to heart criticisms. I am easily steered off myown path by comments people make. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't necessarily have to please everyone or misconstrue if they don't agree with my viewpoint as being negative. These are those points of feeling overwhelmed, confused and unsure of my next step when i ordinarily would have turned to food and killed all the confusion with pastry and forgotten about the issue I was having. Bottom line, take a deep breath, don't get stressed and approach obstacles head on. Don't be afraid of failure or doubt your own abilities. You can do anything you set your mind to. The sky is your limit girl.

On a brighter note, I had a sudden craving for corn today, I hate corn even sweetcorn, I can stomach pop corn, nachos and cornflakes but never just plain corn on the cob. I thought I smelt it today and started craving it for a few seconds. That is a step in the right direction as corn is quite healthy. Also thought about donuts and all the grease and oil that drips from it and the way my tummy used to hurt when I'd force myself to eat 2 jumbo donuts out of boredom and immaturity, not wanting to face my challenges and guess what? not even a slight craving. The thought of it makes me sick now. However, I could handle a sausage roll right now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 am 

What exactly got you so upset? Did you tell someone you were cleansing? People who know nothing about it are the worst critics. I'm glad to see you've regained your confidence. We control our desitny.

I'm on day four too! Feeling great! Congrats on your success. :D