Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MC 2, Day 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 am 

Well, here I am, over a year since my first MC...attempting #2. I really enjoyed my first cleanse...well, after the first 3 days of course. :D

I am mainly doing the cleanse again because I totally went off track since last time. I decided to quit smoking (Yay me!) and will be celebrating 1 year smoke free on May 11. However, I also decided I would do whatever it took to not smoke this past year, and unfortunately, that included shoving anything and everything in my mouth whenever I felt like it. I am pretty sure I have gained 20-25 pounds in the past year. I should feel good about myself for being a non-smoker, yet I am unhappy with the way I look.

The biggest challenge for me and the balance I am looking to find through this cleanse is the fact that I am totally obsessed with food. I love cooking it, reading about it, seeking out new dishes I have never tried. This really is a passion of mine, and it is not something I want to give up. I just have to learn to manage it a bit more and realize that perhaps i DON'T have to try everything I see. Do you know how hard that is for a (i hate this word) foodie? :shock:

So far today is going well. I decided to read the book prior to my cleanse which I am glad I did. I did my tea last night and the flush this morning. I must say, the salt water is the toughest part for me. It felt like the never-ending glass this morning. I have to figure out a way for it to be easier. I am on drink #2 and feel good. I feel confident that I can do this and am looking forward to the amazing feeling and energy I experienced on MC1.