[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 10 and 22 lbs LIGHTER!! Woo Woo WOOO!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 10 and 22 lbs LIGHTER!! Woo Woo WOOO!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:50 am 

Start/Current/Goal: 230/167/135 (I increased my weight loss goal..he he)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am 

Life, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GIRL????

This is just AWESOME. I DECLARE, you're gonna make me do it again!!! OMG, this is so inspiring.

The body is a funny thing, isn't it? I know you did well both times; but this is just downright ridiculous!! 22 lbs. in 9-10 days???
Ask me if I'm jealous!!! :lol:

But seriously, I am so happy for you. You must feel like a million bucks! Thanks for posting your progress because this pumps me up big-time!

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 67 lbs.

Follow My Journey - See My Pics!
http://www.LeftMyFatBehind.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:13 pm 

Yes, I cannot lie. I am SO extremely excited!!! I am just hopeful that the weight will continue to come off. I am at the half way point. Wouldnt it be something to lose another 22lbs!!! That would be simply amazing. That would put me almost at my goal. Lol. I will not get ahead of myself. Especially, since I am going to start weight training to try to tone some of the fabulous flubber blubber that I have! Lol. It might slow my weight loss down but increase the loss of inches an get me the Tina Tuner legs that I LONG for! lol :lol:

I have to be honest about something. It's confession time! Lol. I am trying my best to look as good as I can for my graudation on May 29. Thats why I am going to incorporate weight trianing. There is this to die for strapless dress that has my name on it. I want to wear it for graduation. I know that I have to get my arms together. So, that has also been a really big source of motivation.

Hey wheres ABS???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 pm 

HERE I AM....Wow...I'm sitting here speechless! That is so Amazing! Not sure you read my SWF drama but as a quick recap..for some reason I did not go #2 yesterday which in turn (grrrr) caused a 2lb Weight Gain today.
So, apparently, I am not following in your shoes.
Anyhow, because of my anger over it all...I'm calling today Day 1 and starting with this new lovely higher weight. Although I was originally planning on stopping after 14ish days to enjoy Memorial weekend...At this moment I've decided I'm not stopping till I reach my goal weight..no matter how long that takes. Realistically, shouldn't be more than 30 days but with this stubborn body..who knows!
I am really excited for you Life is Golden...I hope my body drops quick too...technically I'm up 10lbs since I ended my last cleanse so maybe (fingers tightly crossed), that will drop off faster than before :wink:
I won't be weighing in again until May 22nd. Today was just a fluke because I wanted to see the SWF damage :roll:
I look forward to watching your progress since its so much more rewarding :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:19 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:52 pm 

well done girl, that is AMAZING! i wish i had those kind of results, i'm thinking i should really start exercising... are you working out every day? and if so, how long for? x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm 

Kate - I work out about 5 times a wk or so. It all depends on how I feel that day. I typically do cardio. Spinning classes at the gym for 50 minutes each session. I am going to start weight trainng.

I encourage you to start working out. Of course, do what you feel comfortable with. But it does really get things moving! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:22 am 

CONGRATS GIRL, That's simply AMAZZZZIIIINNNGGGG!!! I'm so jealous... Keep up the good work :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 am 

Wow! That is awesome and all I want to lose is 20lbs. . . so I am new at this. . . just starting looking into this cleanse and thinking of doing it. . . I am so happy for you. . . that is great! Any tips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 am 

Paulina..the Greatest tip is to buy the book and read it through first. So many people do things wrong :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am 

Hi guys. I got a little disctracted and did not come to the board yesterday. But I am somewhat back on track today. Got a little bad news yesterday. Anyways, I weighed myelf yesterday and had lost 3.5 lbs and this morning when I weghed my self it said I lost 4.3 plbs since yesterday!!! :lol: I truly cant believe it!!! Lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 am 

Yo girl,

I don't get it how are you losing so much daily??? You must be doing something wayyyy right!! :lol: Please share your secret, I wont tell :lol:

No seriously, how often and how long do you workout for and what are your lemonade and water intake?

How was your weight training session, my went pretty well this morning, happy to feel my muscles again. :)

Bravo girl, you are doing GREAT!!! You gonna look amazing on graduation day, your little black dress better be ready!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:59 am 

Newb - Girl Ihave no idea what it is! I promise you Idont have any secrets.

I drink about 5 8 ounce glasses of the juice a day. I try to drink more but I get so full. I basically drink a half gallon mixture a day that I make in the mornings with a cup of freeshly squeezed lemons, and a little more than a half cup of maple syrup and the pepper. I really dont put a lot of syrup in. Just enough to make a little sweet. I drin kabout 2-3 liters of water a day. I do about 45-60 mins of cardio (spinning/running) a day. Of course, somtiems I miss. Lol. Now that I am weight training I take body pump clases at the gym which are about 50 mins long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm 

Oh, Life:

You better hurry up and get that scale fixed so we can know your REAL weight loss results! :wink: :lol:

TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 67 lbs.

Follow My Journey - See My Pics!
http://www.LeftMyFatBehind.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:32 pm 

LOL!! MC, i was asking myself that. I aked myself if my Wii is broken! Lol. I dont see how it could have gotten broekn. Hmm. I think I am just on FIRE right now!!!! Lol. :lol: