[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 am 

Hey Karen,

Starting another 40 day MC on 02/05/11 ending 03/17/11. So are you on the Cleanse or about to start one?

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 am 

Hey Jam.....I don't do the cleanse during the winter months because my kidneys would get too cold.....I stick to warming foods........lemons would tell my body that it is summer and my body would completely shut down it's Vitamin D production......and with the lack of sun to make up for that loss of Vitamin D, I could do more harm than good....so I wait until Spring and Fall to do my cleanses.....May 1st I'm planning on doing my cleanse again....and then again September 1st............we still have alot of sun in September.
I don't know about you, but our winters are quite dark with alot of rain.

Karen

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:56 am 

Hey Everyone.... I'm back for another cleanse.

So, let me tel you what's been happening since the last cleanse in October. I got very ill after the last cleanse, probably because I didn't take the probiotics. I had a very bad chest infection and pleurisy.

It took me a while to settle in to a good healthy diet, and there's been some bad points along the way. I very quickly piled on all the weight after the MC and more. I've taken a serious look at my eating habits and the only time I eat badly is if I've been drinking too much vino. Alcohol makes me crave refined carbs and that's when the weight piles on -
alcohol + refined carbs = FAT, FAT, FAT.

So, I stopped drinking alcohol and have been eating healthily (but not trying to lose weight) for the past couple of months. I'm not over weight anyway, although I'd prefer to be a fair bit lighter. I wanted to concentrate on not drinking and getting healthy before cutting down my food intake. I've also taken up regular exercise.

I've done a lot of research on diet and cleanses over the past few months. Although I'm going to blog my cleanse I'm not doing the MC. I'm going to do a green smoothie cleanse. Not sure how long for and I haven't decided if I'll switch over to the master cleanse after a while. I'm just going to see how I feel on it.

I hope you all don't mind me blogging this on the site, I know it's a Master cleanse site but I'd like to continue this blog. I hate it when people disappear and I never get to find out what happened to them.

So my first day is tomorrow. I've prepared for this by cutting out all caffeine over the past week, eating lots of salads and mentally preparing.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:44 pm 

Nettii,
I would read your journal to see how you do on the a green smoothie cleanse because
I'm interested on it also. I'm glad you come back and use this website because lots people
went on MC and never came back so I don't know how are they doing.
I did MC twice last year and gained all the weight back so fast in a month period.
I did not get off the MC correctly so I want to try again.
I need to lose weight but I'm trying to focus on just detox.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 pm 

Hi netti, just went through and read ur blogging from ur last MC back in October and I have to say, thats really going to help me out. I'm having a difficult time here on day 4 and have lost 3 pounds so far ( happy with that) So needless to say I will be following ur new blog! Also I saw u posted on my blog about the yogurt thing. Its nice for health probiotics purpose, and I kind of have been using that as my "meal" for everyday. I eat it when my husband eats dinner! Been super crabby today though. But that should pass soon. I really needed that inspiration I got from reading about ur 1st MC, Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 am 

Hi all, well a little delay in starting - weekend, sunshine, thinking a couple of days won't hurt. So it's Monday morning in England and this is day 1.

Day1 of a green smoothie cleanse

Start weight 153.75 Ibs

I'll give a proper Day 1 update tomorrow with what I ate/drank today.

Thanks for your posts Ava and Vicki. I think coming off a cleanse is THE most important part of doing it don't you think? It's kind of easy in a way to know you can't eat anything, but when faced with food and choices, well, that's where the problems start.

This time I already have an exact plan of how I'm going to eat after the cleanse.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm 

Well day 1 was a false start, so I decided not to post on here until I was well on my way. I hate posting that I've started and then failing 'cause it's very disheartening, for me and anyone else reading too.

So I am now on DAY 3 of a green smoothie cleanse. Here's how it goes so far:

DAY 1

Start weight 154.75

3 green smoothies - breakfast, lunch, dinner. Each made up of:

1 apple
1 pear
3 sticks celery
2 large handfuls of spinach
2 tablespoon of live yoghurt
1 teaspoon crushed pumpkin & sunflower seeds

DAY 2

SW: 154.75
CW: 152.5
Loss on day 1 = 2.25 Ibs

3 smoothies made up as day 1 but pineapple instead of pear.

DAY 3 (today

CW: 149.75
Loss on day 2: 2.75
Total loss: 5 Ibs

Today I'll eat the same 3 green smoothies as yesterday. I'm also going to add a shot of wheatgrass in the mornings for extra nutrition.

I'm feeling great, hunger pangs - yes but that's to be expected. I'm expecting this to be the case all the way thriough the cleanse, as I'm still taking in solid food my digestive system is going to continue to work. Unlike the MC when,although there were some hunger pangs throughout were very mild due to the digestive system shutting down.

The plus side of the green smoothie cleanse is that BM's are natural - no SWF (which I really struggled to keep down on my last MC) and no laxatives.

My skin is starting to get an extra healthy glow and I'm sleeping very well. My energy levels have not gone down at all on this cleanse, in fact they are increasing.

I'm sure you guys reading this will probably want to know if this is better/worse than the MC. I think it's going to be difficult to compare, the MC, for me was really quite a spiritual cleanse as well - to not eat anything is very empowering, the cleansing of the body is dramatic which is always going to produce huge side effects. This cleanse is milder, only time will tell how it goes.

I will tell you now that I'm aiming for a full 40 days. I can see that it's achievable, whether that'll change as I go on, I don't know.

Anyway, have a good day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow in day 4.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 am 

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been too bus to update every day. Still going strong though.

I'm still on 3 smoothies a day made up of fruits and leafy greens. Plus crushed sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, wheatrgrass shot each day. Today I added 2 teaspoons of soya nuts for a little extra protein.

I've lost 9Ibs in the first week. The best thing about this, for me, is not having the lax tea and SWF. I have a solid bm every day. My digestion is still going but the hunger is fine. My stonach is obviously shrinking so the hunger is getting less. I'll update again in a few days.

DAY 4

CW: 148.5
Loss on day 3: 1.25
Total loss: 6.25 Ibs

DAY 5

CW: 147.5
Loss on day 4: 1
Total loss: 7.25 Ibs

DAY 6

CW: 147
Loss on day 5: 0.5
Total loss: 7.75 Ibs

DAY 7

CW: 146.5
Loss on day 6: 0.5
Total loss: 8.25 Ibs

DAY 8

CW: 145.75
Loss on day 7: 0.75
Total loss: 9 Ibs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 am 

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on here for a long time. Just read back over my blog here and it's pretty odd and embarrassing to read about my terrible choices whilst coming off the cleanses.

So a quick recap if you don’t want to read back over the past 7 pages.

May 28th 2010 I started MC at 152.5 pounds and went 16 days and lost 15.25 pounds

September 6th 2010 started second MC at 155.5 pounds and went 20 days and lost 15 pounds

My 2011 did a green smoothie cleanse for 8 days started at 154.75 and ended at 145.75 and 9 pounds lost.

So lots of yo’yoing going on there!! So after the green smoothie cleanse I kinda had weeks of dieting, weeks of eating whatever I wanted, which resulted in me gaining even more weight. Urrrrgggh.

The problem I seem to have is simply just not being able to control what I eat after a cleanse or even in between cleanses. Also, the cleanses don’t get me down to goal weight, so after the cleanse there is this really depressing feeling of having to then slowly diet for X amount of weeks whilst losing 1 pound a week, which is tough after you’ve had the highs of losing so much so quickly on the cleanse.

So, after much youtube watching, I decided to go on a juice fast. I’ve been following people who have done 100 day juice fasts and decided I would do one until I lost the 35-40 pounds that I need to lose. I’m now on day 3 consuming 1.5 litres of vegetable juice a day, although I’m gong to increase this to 2 litres of the next few days to ensure I’m getting lots of nutrition. I’m only going to weigh myself once a week though, so I’ll update here every week

Day 1

Weight 167.75

I’m also doing a youtube channel following my progress, I wasn’t sure whether to do it or not but decided it would be a good way to keep track.

You can follow me on http://www.youtube.com/user/Juicelake?feature=mhee#p/u .

I’ll update on here each week.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 pm 

Hi netti, welcome back :) I've just watched your youtube video, you sound Southern to me... as a stab in the dark, are you from Essex?

I'll be easing in over the next few days. I did an 11 day cleanse back in October and now the 3 month limit has gone I'm ready for moooore :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:12 am 

Hi Amii, I remember you from last time I was on. Well done on your 11 days, and good for you for easing in properly. Before starting this juice fast I was drinking juice every day for the three weeks prior, other stuff too obviously!

I'm from Norfolk, but very glad you said Essex as, although I love Norfolk, I don't particularly want the accent!!

ood luck with your cleanse, hope you blog it on here, will be good tosee how you get on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 am 

Hi, well I decided to weigh myself every ten days rather than weekly. I think the less I weigh myself the more likely I am to stay on this fast.

Start weight 167.75
Weight after 10 days 157.00
Loss in first ten days: 10.75

I'm feeling great, full of energy and really trying not to think too much about food.

You can follow me on http://www.youtube.com/user/Juicelake?feature=mhee#p/u .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 am 

Hi, sorry I'm late posting on my next ten days of my juice fast.

I weighed in on the morning of day 20 and had lost 4.5 pounds

Start weight: 167.75
Total loss in 20 days: 15.25 pounds

I've been feeling great energy wise, sleeping well and no real cravings for anything. Sadly I am now at the weight I was when I started my first MC in May 2010, so it's taken 20 days to just get back to where I was when I started this journey.

I'm drinking 2.5 litres of vegetable juice a day plus a small amount of fruit juice (2 apples a day).

Will update again on day 30!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 am 

Hi Netti,

Please come join us and start a thread on the journals blogs forum, we need more support over there. Pretty pleeeeeeease :D This forum is dead anyway, I've been booting some old threads up for reference, but no one is posting here currently, except you now. No one has actually posted here since Jan 9th. Too lonely here, come over to our forum, we need more folks, ok?

I am going to cleanse/juice feast each month this year for my health so I will be here for awhile, checking in between cleanses, converting my diet...........vegan........80% RAW etc...see my journal for details..........:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think we are old time MC buddies blast from the past, nice to see you are here. I reread your blog, we have alot in common, I'm familiar with the juicefeasting program and am going to feast along with MC the first part of everymonth this year. I need to make some major changes and dicipline myself, so, I'm viewing this as a long time program of detox and retraining my habits.

I blend (vitamix) my greens then strain them with a nutbag, have u tried that? I would prefer the smoothie sometimes, and may incorporate them periodically. I dont add the nuts, because the dark greens are very high in protein. Nuts are full of fat too, and will slow the detox, weightloss down.

BTW: Your weight goals seem low. I figure about 5 lbs for every inch over 5 feet tall. You are 5'8" so isn't your best weight around 140lbs? I'm 5'4, so 120lbs is good for me, but i will be happy with 130 if I can maintain it.

Blessings and Peace to you,
:wink:

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

Last edited by ChrissyO on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 pm 

Hey there! I followed my pal Crissy from the other forum here to find you! I really enjoyed your entries...I have been discussing with Crissy about incorporating Green Juices during my 40 day cleanse...would love to hear your updates and see how you are faring on the juice fast. When time permits..will definitely check out your youtube posts! Cheers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7