[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Journal from England and on 2nd MC
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 am 

Day 10

sw: 155.5
cw: 146
Loss on day 9: 0.25
Total Loss 9.5

I tried the swf again today because i actually like doing it, but my stomach just won't take it. Within minutes I throw it back up. I may just have to put up with senna twice a day - which means stomach cramps for the rest of the cleanse.

I have loads of energy again today and did my usual 30 minutes cycling. I just wish my weight loss would speed up, I'm getting impatient - I want to get in to the 130's again!

Nothing else to report really, just the same old maple/lemon and cayenne!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 am 

Day 11

cw: 145.25
Loss on day 10: 0.75
Total Loss 10.25

Full of energy today, even though I've got the start of a cold.

Last night I made the kids one of my favourite pasta dishes, I closed my eyes and sniffed it and imagined I'd eaten it and it took away my craving to actually eat it!! Very strange.
I have five children round tonight for tea - pizza. I hope the "sniffing" trick works again!

I've been updating my ticker daily as motivation, I can't wait for it to go past the half way mark, I feel like I'm on an uphill struggle at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 am 

Day 12

cw: 144.25
Loss on day 11: 1
Total Loss 11.25

Today I braved the swf again, and it went down a treat but unfortunately didn't come out the other end a treat! lol I was still passing small amounts of yucky yellowy stuff 7 hours later - urrgggh.

I've stil got lots of energy, even though I have a bit of a cold. I AM craving food though, but there's still no doubt that I'll go past 17, hopefully as far as 30. I'd feel v bad if I stopped before I reached my end weight on the last mc, which was 137.25, so 7 1bs minimum to go.

The only detox symptoms I now have is a VERY white tongue. I was putting my daughter to bed last night and chatting to her and she noticed it, she was disgusted!! It does look horrible.

I can't believe that the weekend is nearly here again. At least I can get more sleep. I've been sleeping so deeply on this cleanse, which is great because I've suffered insomnia on and off for years and have always been a light sleeper.

Hope everyone's weekends are good. Keep at it guys, it really is worth sticking at it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm 

Hey Netti!
Just checking in on you!
Hope lucky day 13 was a good one for you.
I'm closing out day 8, still on track to go until day 14!
Hope to hear from you soon!
-Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 am 

Hi Katie, congrats on day 8. I hope the rest of your w/e goes well. I have been thinking about food non stop all weekend, it's driving me crazy. Everywhere I look there's food!!

So day 13 and 14 have been HARD.

Catch up with you in the week. x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 am 

Day 13

cw: 143.25

Loss on day 12: 1
Total Loss 12.25

Day 14

cw: 142.25

Loss on day 13: 1
Total loss: 13.25

It's TWO WHOLE WEEKS since I ate. Even though this is my second cleanse it still amazes me how our bodies can cope.

Although I'm craving food BIG TIME this weekend I feel good physically - loads of energy. I have been feeling quite emotional over the past two days though, really up and down for no apparent reason. This also happened last time round so I know it'll pass.

I haven't done the swf sine Friday so I suppose I should brave that again tomorrow or the next day. Boo hoo!!

Hope everyone has a good startto their week. Stay strong.

p.s Just noticed on my ticker that I'm exactly half way to my goal - yeah!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 pm 

Netti, I hope you find a way to maintain your weight after you are done this time around. The Fat flush diet is a good diet you can tailor to your needs. It's also a detoxing diet but you are actually eating a variety of food, so you get the best of both worlds. Also, bodybuilding.com is a great website. It list how people with great shape eat, so you can get tons of ideas from them. Sometimes, some people just need rules to eat right, I'm like that too. Anyway, good job on your second cleanse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm 

Day 15

cw: 142

Loss on day 14: 0.25
Total Loss 13.75

Day 16

cw: 141.5

Loss on day 15: 0.5
Total loss: 14

Ladyb1: Thanks for the advice, I shall take a look at the bodybuilding site, I've never heard of the fat flush diet, I shall investigate further, thanks for the advice and I hope you're doing good.

I only have one more day to go until I beat my last cleanse of 17 days. At this poit I have no idea whatsoever how long I'll continue. I'll just take it one day at a time once I reach my last cleanse finish weight of 137.25, so at least 4.25 1bs to go.

Doing a swf again today, last one was on day 12. Still doing 30 minutes cycling a day.

Not much more to report.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 am 

Day 17

Didn't weigh myself today

Day 18

cw: 141.0

Loss on day 16 & 17: 0.5
Total loss: 14.5

Only lost 0.5 1b in 2 days. Better than nothing though.

I'm reallly feeling like I want to move on from this cleanse now. I'm excited to see how my post cleanse healthy eating works for me, and whether I have the willpower to stick to it.

I'm going on holiday on 1 November and am determined to be at my goal weight by then. The thought of feeling embarrassed in a swim cossie is enough to keep me motivated.

I'm thinking that I may go back on a mini cleanse of 7 days, 2 weeks before the holiday ( so in 3 weeks time), so that would give me a week to ease out properly before going on hol. I know the book says leave it for 3 months etc etc but I feel that my body would be fine with it.

Not sure what to do yet, very confused. I wanted to get down to the weight that I had got to on my last cleanse - 137.25 - but that may take some time if I'm ony losing a couple of pounds a week. Decisions, decisions!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:53 am 

Wow girl you are sooo inspriational!! OMG! 18 days!!! Congrats! I was just thinking to myself if I could do another 20 day cleanse...if I have it in me. You have motivated me! I expereinced the same thing as you are. Aftter being on the cleanse for so long, it feels like the weight drops off at a snail's pace and it can get discouraging. Youre body is trying to hold on to that weight. Lol. But hang in there. You will reach goal. Also, I have found that the smaller I have gotten, the harder it is for me to lose weight.

Keep up the fabulous work. Just know that through your action on the MC, you are inspiring many others!!! :lol:

Start/Current/Goal: 230/167/135 (I increased my weight loss goal..he he)

Post subject: Re: Journal from England - 2nd MC 20 days this time
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:49 am 

Day 19

cw: 140.5

Loss on day 18: 0.5
Total loss: 15

Hi Life: I posted on your thread too! I hope you manage to get past the 3 days this time. It is SO hard to get motivated, especially for you when you're going through an emotional time. But it's better to be on the safety of the MC when there's a chance that the emotional eating could take hold of you. (good advise huh? Shame I can't stick to that myself always) lol.

So, I have one more day until I hit 20. And I've decided to stop at that. For me the MC feels a bit like being on holiday (although a tough one). You know when we go away on holiday and we leave all our daily stresses behind, but it's not reality, because the holiday has to come to an end and we have to face the daily stresses again and deal with life. THAT's how the mc is for me - with food and alcohol. I have to learn to deal with it - I can't be on the mc holiday and not eat forever!! So it's back to reality for me after tomorrow

I thought that wine was my main issue, and indeed it was - I drank too much wine (excess calories) which resulted in me craving starchy fatty foods the next day. It was very rare for me not to have a few glasses of wine in the evening, more at the weekends. SO how come I have not even thought about wine through either of my MC's? Yet have thought about food constantly? But when off the MC I think about getting to the evening and drinking and have no real interest in food, other than to make me feel better. Hmmmm, very odd.

What i do know is that the post MC diet is going to need daily discipline. More so than the MC probably.

I absoultely promise to continue to log my progress off the mc. I didn't do it last time and I think it'll really help. And I am so determined to get to my goal of 129 by 1 November.

Oh, and I'm nearly in the 130's - yeah

Post subject: Re: Journal from England, on 2nd MC 20 days this time!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 am 

hi nettii -- i've noticed that we've posted on some of the same threads so i thought i'd come over to yours and say hello! i've read your journal and can relate to so much of what you've written. i'm so happy for you that you've met your goals, and congrats on going 20 days -- that's amazing! -- and for getting into the 130s! that's where I want to be as well, so your journey has inspired me to keep going! i faltered a bit this past week, but now i'm back at it, still with my 40-day goal, but I'm going to focus on meeting 10-day goals at a time -- i think that will help me stick with it, especially if i can celebrate a little for meeting the mini-goals along the way.
anyway, congrats on all your success -- and i'm so glad you're going to continue to post after you complete your cleanse -- i'll keep reading!
take care!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 am 

Hi Newbeginning!

Thanks for posting on here. I read on another post that you're starting a possible 40 dayer!! I really do hope it goes well for you. I think you're right to take it in stages of 10 days. How much weight are you hoping to lose?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 am 

thanks nettii! yes, i'm embarking on the 40-day journey! the first time i did the MC, i did it for 40 days, and it was great -- i couldn't believe that i did it, but moreover, i couldn't believe how the cleansing process just kept on coming throughout, even though i had made it to a healthy weight (130s!) -- it was really remarkable. i've done shorter cleanses since, but have not found the stamina/willpower to make it 40 days -- and now that it's several years and many pounds later, i'm hoping i can find the will to do it again for 40 days. i think my body really needs it. i started a graduate program last fall, and over the past year ate a ton of convenience, frozen-food meals -- it was the quick and easy thing to do since i was overloaded with school work -- but i gained a lot of weight, and toxins too i'm sure, so now i'm doing the cleanse to get rid of the weight and toxins. this morning i weighed in at 185, and my goal weight is 135. i didn't gain it all over the past year, but 135 was my weight for much of my adult life when i was taking better care of myself and exercising regularly, so i'm hoping to get back to that space. i'm going to try to implement some exercise during the cleanse -- going to a Bikram yoga class tomorrow morning -- i'm a little scared (i've never done Bikram before), but we'll see how it goes!

thanks for the feedback on the 10 days at a time strategy -- it definitely feels better, so hopefully it will all work out, i know my body and spirit will be very happy if it does!

congrats again on meeting your goals -- looking forward to hearing more from you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 am 

OMG!! 20 days after tomorrow!! You are simply fabulous!! I aksed you on my thread how
many days you are at, but now I see. Lol. I cannot wait until I can say the same thing.

That is odd about the whole wine thing. Hopefully, when you get off the MC after tomorrow, you will be able to maintain abstaining from wine. Or at least drink it less frequently. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with indulging yourself every now and then. Moderation is key with everything.

You must feel great to have made it 20 days and to have dropped all the weight that you have. 130's!?!?! WOOO HOOOO! I CANNOT wait for the day that I get membership into the 130's club!!! Lol. That will be a wonderful day. You should be SO VERY proud of yourself!

Please do keep us updated on your progress after tomorrow! Congrats!!

Start/Current/Goal: 230/167/135 (I increased my weight loss goal..he he)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next