[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Fasting to heal my body and renew my spirit

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Fasting to heal my body and renew my spirit
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am 

Today is day 1

I am fasting today and am hoping to reach a goal of atleast June 19th. I fly out that night and even though I wish to continue fasting once I get to where I am going, I know that once I leave the comfort of home it will be much harder.

Today I weigh 124 pounds. I am drinking green veggie juice. Lots of garlic. I know it is not the master cleanse, but this is my own masterful cleanse. It is actually more challenging in some ways than because it is a fast with no sugar.

I will be glad when day 3 gets here. The first few days are the worst for hunger and getting distracted. I must stay on course. Yesterday I tried to do day one but ended up eating. This morning I did see some results from yesterday even though I ate. I can see a vibrant face from just a half day... this makes me want to get today under my belt even more. I know it's going to bring a positive change.

Post subject: Re: Fasting to heal my body and renew my spirit
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 pm 

Hi there!

Welcome and congrats on starting a cleanse,I'm sure time will fly quickly and by the weekend you will be way in to your cleanse!

How does the veggie cleanse work?Can you post your recipe?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm 

Hi shivabliss - good to see you around here again. I always like to look back to your posts for inspiration. I am currently on day 2 of my ease off, and I decided to try your green juice (no garlic though) instead of the orange juice. It was so potent that I even got a mild headache from it, which I had hardly gotten from the lemonade! However, I was having a hard time drinking very much like that, so I decided to cut it with some apple and strawberry juice. So far so good.

You can do it! :) I'll check in from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm 

The veggie cleanse requires a home juicer. Then you get organic fresh veggies without pestisides on them, and you make in equal parts

1. cabbage

2. cucumber

3. celery

4. zuchinni

Those are the main four green drink supplies

To this batch you can add just a bit of fresh ginger, jalepeno peppers and daikon root, and burdock root. I usually keep them separate from the main mix by doing shots... so I take like 4 peeled garlic cloves and I add a few inches of burdock, a few inches of daikon and and some celery or cucumber and I may it in just one cup and down it. Followed by the sweet green juice. The green juice tastes great with an inch of ginger in it and a jalepeno for a kick. Keeps the blood moving. Yesterday I had a nasty headache, but today I am much much better. I am also on an herbal program I bought from a holistic cancer doctor. I do not have cancer but this program has been known to prevent it. I am to take 4 tablets a day. So far I must say I feel fine. My biggest problem is not munching on the veggies. I must admit, I have eaten a celery stick and a handful of cabbage. I must not do this again. Everytime you eat, you prolong the agony of fasting, because you keep digestion awake. We want it to fall asleep and it will only do that if you don't feed the fire... like a fire pit, we must let it burn out, stop buring, with no fuel feeding the body it falls asleep and then DETOX kicks in and takes over, like switching gears on a car. So I think I am past this now. I have already had a half gallon of water and green juice today and it's only 2:30. My goal is to drink about two gallons of fluid a day, so I don't feel dehydrated from the cleanse.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm 

Hey Siennagray,
cool that you are experimenting with other juices coming off of MC. the green juice does give one a whopping headache... but it is like drinking detergent... it really gets in there and moves out the toxins and they give you a bit of discomfort on the exit. such fun fasting, eh? just remember that if you are having detox symptoms this means your fast is far from over.

Shiva bliss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 pm 

Yes, I realize I still have more cleansing to do. Right now I am ready to move on to some healthy food though. I think next time I cleanse I will definitely incorporate this juice. Hopefully my body will be in an even better place by then.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 pm 

this sounds like a very nutritious cleanse my friend!!! green smoothies/juices are the way to go, merry cleansing :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 pm 

booting up for reference.

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/