Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My MC story
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm 

Night before the detox about to drink my tea. This is my second time doing it the first time was 3 years ago and I felt sooo good when I finished I followed directions to the tea and lost 14 pounds. Im going to try my hardest to not give up!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 am 

Hello Master Cleansers!

Well, I've been off the MC for approx 12 days and I'm doing pretty good. I had lost another 4 lbs, but after eating bad two days in the past week, I'm afraid I've gained some back. I have not weighed myself though, I know what seeing a "bad" number does to me- it causes me to eat crap. So I'm waiting a few days.

I have been eating 70% clean. LOTS of veggies & fruit, all organic of course! Lots of hummus, peanut butter, whole grains, teas... a little meat... a little dairy... a little coffee... and the days I ate bad? Breads, sugar, dairy, processed crap- and then I get "backed up" and I don't go to the bathroom for days. I get so bloated and feel sluggish. Yuck.

I have done the swf twice since I've been off. I noticed it doesn't taste as bad when I'm eating. I did it both times several days after eating bad. My sense of taste isn't as strong then, therefore, the salt doesn't taste as strong. If I eat lots of greens and don't eat anything processed, I have no problem eliminating.

I have only exercised minimally.

Thinking of doing the MC again in 1 month. Hope everyone else is sticking to it and doing well :)

Last edited by Lillybee on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 am 

Pepperdy - Thank you!

reminysce121 - Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 pm 

I just realized I've lost over 20 lbs... Every second of struggle was worth it - I am so happy :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 am 

I'm in the 130's!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!! I have not been in the 130's in over 3 years. I'm 139, but it still counts ;)

What I'm eating: raw nuts, spinach, lettuce, carrots w/dip, hummus, grapes, fish, chicken, corn, veggie burgers, coffee, tea, dark chocolate...

I feel so skinny! I still have almost 25lbs to go.

First I noticed I wasn't as bloated, then the back rolls dissapeared, then my thighs weren't rubbing together as much, then my clothes started to feel lose and now I think my face looks... well, prettier :)

Trying to stay consistent. Every time I get the urge to eat something that isn't healthy or keep eating when I'm full, I just stop. I just stop. Trust me, every excuse goes through my head first (ie: I deserve it, this one time isn't going to do any damage, I've been eating so good...) but I don't give in. I know that it's too soon to give in. I think when I've got several months down of eating like this, it will be okay to relax.

Tip: No matter how hungry I am or how sorry I'm feeling for myself, I DO NOT eat before bed. I think this is key. I sleep well and I always wake up feeling good about myself.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:06 pm 

Week 5: Lost 6lbs last week! My stomach is looking flat, I can see my collar bone, my thighs no longer rub together when I walk... :)

I should have done this years ago. Oh well, no point in dwelling.

Staying consistant with diet and cardio. Going to add in weight training soon.

Losing more weight after the MC is possible - you just have to stick to it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

18.8lbs to go...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:15 pm 

Week 7 (post cleanse) : I'm plateauing. Been backsliding with the food. Still eating good, just not as good as I was. Had a couple pieces of pizza, french fries and a massive amount of cookies one day last week. But besides those spluges, I'm still eating mostly organic and healthy.

After I had those few days of bad eating, I got bumps and pimples in several areas of my face and I felt like I had the flu or a cold. As soon as I went back to healthy foods, I felt just fine.

I think what's keeping me on track is only weighing myself weekly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 am 

Month 2 post cleanse - Doing pretty well. I cannot believe how much my eating has changed. A few months ago it was normal for me to eat chips, cookies, fries, etc. every single day- that would be disgusting to me now! I eat 80% healthy. Lots of veggies! In fact, if I don't eat well, I get moody. I actually crave my healthy food too.

One bad thing is that I'm eating a lot. Way to much food. And I've started eating before bed again. I gained 3.4 lbs back from a month ago. Which isn't too bad, but I should have lost weight in the last month, not gained it. I want to crack the 120's!

I feel as though I'm getting a little too comfortable, so I want to get back on the cleanse... I'm going to start Friday and go 14 days.

Hope everyone is doing well with their cleanse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 pm 

One year later...

I'm eating ok. Better than I was last year. Not eating great. Exercising a bit- once or twice a week. I gained 16lbs back from the lowest I got after the cleanse. Not too bad, I didn't gain all of the weight back but I didn't get to my goal either.

I never did that last 14 day cleanse.

I see that there is a new section to post blogs, so I will be posting over there- Lillybee's MC Story II. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:54 pm 

Hi Lillybee,
I just came across your blog and read the whole thing. I found it so informative and helpful. I could relate to so much of what you wrote about. I finished my first 40 day MC Sept 1st. That was almost 2 weeks ago. I started to gain some of the weight back because I was just eating way too much too soon. The cleanse really changed my tastes though. I haven't eaten or craved anything unhealthy. It's weird, I know like oatmeal, tomatoes, hummus, veggie burgers, spinach, asparagus. I swear, I have never touched these foods before cleansing. I'm really astonished. And my cravings for unhealthy food like pizza and chocolate (which I've always LOVED) are gone. However, I've been eating too much of these foods. For example- a whole container of hummus, a whole bag of dried apple chips, a turkey burger, a spinach pie, all in one sitting! I just kept telling myself it was ok because they were healthy foods! But a I decided to tackle this before I gained any more of the weight back. I started initially at 150 lbs. I was down to 127 lbs on my 40th day. Twelve days later I was back up to 136. So I am cleansing again for two weeks, and taking a totally different approach to coming off. I'm on my second day now, and so far so good! So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing your cleanse experience, and giving me hope and proof that it is possible to keep off the weight. I just have to be much more disciplined when it comes to eating again. I found your post from Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 pm to be very inspiring, definitely words of wisdom and words that I will tell myself when I complete this cleanse. I hope all is going well for you. Feel free to pass along any post-cleanse additional advice And again, THANK YOU so much for being so honest. You're awesome!
-Ryan 8)