[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My MC story

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: My MC story
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 am 

Day 8 - Feeling bored... feel like something is missing from my life... obviously it's my friend Food! Didn't lose weight from yesterday :( oh well.

Not hungry. I miss being social (been avoiding socializing so I can keep the cleanse a secret and stick to it.)

Hope everyone else is staying strong :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am 

Day 9 - Had trouble sleeping, again. Other than that, ok. Not hungry. A lot of food smells gross.

Day 10 - I just want to get back to normal. Kinda sick of making the lemon drinks, drinking the swf, etc. Really getting sick of the tea- it does not taste good and who wants to drink something that tastes bad every night right before they go to bed??? And I really want to get back to my normal sleeping schedule- where I fall asleep the same time every night and actually sleep through the night.

I'm just over it. Had I stuck to it from the begining, I would be done already. 4 more days to go...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 am 

Day 11 - Blah. I don't know where this mood is coming from... maybe the novelty of the MC has worn off? Maybe I'm just detoxing? Just feeling irritated, annoyed, bored, depressed and just generally not interested in doing anything. Yes, I'm still happy about my skin and the weight loss and being healthier- but as far as the weight loss goes, I just feel like I have so far to go and it's going to take me forever. Whine, whine, whine... blah.

Thinking about just doing water for the last few days...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 am 

Hi Lillybee,
I've been reading your blog for a while and have really enjoyed it. I can really relate to some of your struggles. Sorry to hear you are having a rough patch. Keep at it, you are doing great! I am barely on day 3 of at least 10...long way to go too!!! I wish you luck!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am 

Hi Lillybee,

I have just started my second cleanse today. I was just reading through your history and thought of something that may help your boredom with the drink.
Last time I did a 10 day MC and this time I am aiming for a 21 day MC. I also hated the tea and so to mix things up I used to make a hot lemon drink at night. I would make the tea as well and just have one sip of tea and then one sip of hot lemon or I would have the hot lemon and have a smooth move capsule instead of tea. I also used to blend up ice and add that to my lemon drink during the day - it used to make me think I was having a cocktail and it felt great to have something to chew (albeit ice).

Anyway, good luck and I hope things improve. I am only on Day 1 so a long way for me to go yet.

Healthin2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am 

Day 12 - Okay people, I'm feeling better today. Lots of energy, keeping busy, getting stuff done. Slept good last night- still having vivid dreams. Still not eliminating unless I do the swf. I've cut back on the tea. I read that your body can become dependant on the tea in order to eliminate if you drink it too much.

My body is starting to get its shape back :)

LULU - Thank you. Good luck on your cleanse!

Healthin2010 - Thanks for the tips! Good luck with your cleanse too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 am 

Hello,

Day two today and i am a bit hungry and a bit annoyed. Did half a swf this morning and it didn't work. I guess I didn't drink enough for it to "flush" my system. Think I will need to stick to the tea in the morning - the swf is revolting.

I'm at work today and there is a guy here who just drives me nuts. He is one of those know-it-alls. He overheard a conversation I was having with a friend about the MC and of course lectured me about the dangers of cleansing and why don't I just go for a run or join a gym. I was so annoyed at him - told him he was ignorant as he obviously has never done any reading about cleansing or bothered to try one. He then went on to tell me that it was a short term fix for weight loss and I will just gain it all back. I was surprised at my response but I gave it to him - told him to mind his own business and how dare he be so rude to listen in to my private conversation. :evil: He was a little shocked but the idiot just continued down the path of lecturing me. We had a few more short words and then he apologized. So frustrating - there is nothing worse than people who judge.

21 days seems like a long way today. This jerk has irritated me so much though that it has kind of given me some motivation. There is no way I am stopping now.

Back to work. Glad you are feeling better. HOw much have you lost so far?

Healthin2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:09 am 

Healthin2010- How annoying! That guy obviously does not know what he's talking about. He obviously has never had "food issues" either. People are so ignorant. If it was that simple, then no one would be overweight. There is so much more that goes into a healthy lifestyle than the actual food and exercise. I believe it has do with emotions and thinking more than anything else.

I know what you mean by this guy motivating you even more! I have one of those people ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am 

Day 13 - Two full days to go. I feel pretty good... content. I'm getting closer to the 140's (which I haven't seen in a looong time) but I don't know if I'm gonna make it there by the end of my cleanse... maybe.

I still want coconut shrimp! Other than that, I have no desire for food. I'm just going to do water today and tomorrow.

On another note, I feel bad for people whom the swf does not work for. It has worked for me perfectly every time. I cannot imagine drinking all of that and then NOT go to the bathroom... awful :( .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:49 am 

Hi Lilybee! i was just reading ur story and OMG girl...... im sitting here beating my self up because i have been kick starting this MC since last Wensday i crashed Saturday (1/2 burger with fries) and i just crashed last night( 2 bites of a burrito and 4 fries) im totally at a lost for words right now i don't know if i should stop for a couple of days or just get back up and start again.. u know whats worst the burrito was not that good and as of right now i have not ate anything cause just not hungry... Im so confused.. :? but congrats on ur Success missy!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:12 am 

Hey Lillybee,
Hope you are doing well. We both have a goal to hit 140, I still have a little under 20 pounds to go...YIKES!!! Hope you closer that me and that all is well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm 

hi lillybee,

i've been reading your journal faithfully and a post you made a few days back really spoke to me. it was about being bored since you aren't eating - i feel the same way! i have a lot of extra time on my hands, but i suppose that's a good thing.

i hope you're doing well today and staying strong!
cali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 am 

Day 15 - IT'S OOOOVVVEEERRRRRRR!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!! I cannot believe I did this. Who knew I could not eat for 2 weeks straight?! I actually did more than 2 weeks, but two weeks without "cheating".

I'm in the 140's! I'm 149.4. I feel really good :)

My last day was yesterday and it went fine- went by really slow 'cause I kept thinking about how I could eat today. I'm eating pretty light- I plan on having 1 organic apple w/little organic peanut butter, organic watermellon, handful raw almonds, 1/2 organic sweet potato and of course, 2 peices of coconut shrimp!!! Yummy!

Been sleeping great the past couple of days. Still not going to bathroom unless I do swf. Skin looks awsome.

I feel really good today... lighter, calmer, healthier, happier... and more focused.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me :) I'm going to post here once per week to update on how I'm eating and the weight loss... maybe even do another 2 weeks next month.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 am 

mechelley36 - Keep going! You really didn't eat that much and yes, your body does take time out from detoxing to process that food, but when it's done it's going to go right back to detoxing. You are definitely going to feel a little hungry after eating. When you feel uncomfortable (mentally or physically) just hold tight and remind yourself that it will pass. You can do this!

LULU - Thank you. How is your cleanse going?

caligirlforever - Thank you. Yeah, I think were so distracted with food everyday, that it keeps us from dealing with things/emotions that we don't want to deal with. Don't get me wrong, food is awsome and can be a great part of our day, but when we use it to cope/distract ourselves, then it becomes a problem. I always have stuff to do, but I found myself being bored- how is that possible? Because I didn't want to do the bills/laundry/phone calls/etc. and I'm not socializing while on the cleanse, so since I didn't have food to fill the void, I had nothing else to do. This is why fasting/cleansing is so great, it forces you to deal with these things, therefore making you stronger.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 am 

Congratulations Lillybee!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next