So, today is ok so far- better than yesterday and I feel no hunger yet. Yayy for that because last night was tough for me
. I went driving with the hubby and wanted to eat.
I did the SWF with 2 tsp & 32 oz of Pur. Water and I have a feeling this is why I haven't lost any weight today-still the same. I believe I may be retaining some water so today my plan is to have 2 cups of purified water per every 1 cup of lemonade and hopefully eliminate some of the sodium in my body. I will see if this helps with tomorrow's weigh in.
I realized today that I have a really "messed up" relationship with food
. I drank my salt water flush and afterwards it made me feel happy to be so full
- I pretended it was soup (yes, I do have a great imagination by the way
). I realize that I enjoy being full because I think it makes me feel better emotionally. (I hope that makes some type of sense because I know it sounds a little crazy..lol).
During this journey, I would like to permanently change my relationship with food for the better. I want to eat for nourishment, rather than eating for anxiety, sadness, happiness, boredom, frustration, celebration, etc. It is tough because I have learned these relationships from childhood but there is nothing like 40 days of cleansing to help one break a bad habit...
Last nights dreams were all about food
. Oh my goodness, I had about 4 mini-dreams and they all involved food. I never actually ate in the dream but I was cooking in preparation to eat and others were eating around me. The food was beautiful and colorful. Because my dreams were so colorful and vivid, I woke up feeling guilty as if I broke the cleanse. Thank goodness I was just dreaming. LOL.
Things I have noticed:
* My tongue is very white & coated and has been since I began the fast
* My complexion has become paler than usual but I understand this is normal according to my stage of the cleanse
* This is gross and TMI but my breath has not been gr8 so I brush my teeth frequently throughout the day to cope
* I have not had any issue with lack of daily multiple eliminations, which is good
* I have been sleeping better since I began the cleanse
* I have been getting cold easily. Normally I love AC at all times but I have been feeling chilly and unable to have the temp too low in my house/car
Hope everyone else is doing well on their journey to well being!! Carmel.