[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Finished 61 days on MC. Started at 172 lbs. finished at...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Finished 61 days on MC. Started at 172 lbs. finished at...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm 

135.3 (physicians scale). Total weight loss was 35lbs. I was slim to begin with at a 6 foot 1 inch height. I did this fast for the deep-cell tissue cleansing to begin a vegetarian lifestyle. I had no problems all along the way--only a few times did I feel week. Last year I did a 30 day MC but wanted to try a 60, this time. Some say I look a bit "skeletal" but I feel great. Also my BP dropped from 159/77 to 106/66!

For certain, once you get past 10 days its easy all the rest of the way. It is such a good feeling to have the power to control the way you look and feel. I encourage you all to shoot for the amount of days you want to go--the feeling, and watching the way you look change through the fast, will give you all the more strength to get there.

I also wanted to proved to my anthropological friends--my argument--that we as hominids could never starve through our evolutionary history. Starvation begins with civilization only, it is a political/historical issue--when the natural "free economy" of foraging is stolen from you by mass-agriculture/privatization of all land and over population--when food becomes controlled as a commodity for profit rather than always being free and equitable as it always was in our hominid evolution. It was always impossible to starve in Divine Nature. The body designed "natural fasting" to be able to survive any lengths of time with out food. I say--in our natural history--if you could not find or figure out the infinite numbers of edible plants to eat (in ten-days) then you deserve to be dead; you are simply a stupid hominid and do not deserve to stay in the gene pools of evolution. It is impossible to starve in a natural foraging economy!

I encourage you to hang in there! You can make it--and you will love the look and feeling. Food is so much more sacred to me today.

Blessings to you all,
EarthSongSanctuary.org

Last edited by earthsongsanctuary on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Finished 61 days on MC. Started at 172 lbs. finished at.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm 

WOW!!!!!!!! :shock:
What an impressive experience!!!! My jaw has dropped!!! :lol:
And I thought 30 days were difficult... :mrgreen:
That's what I'm aiming for... 30 this time.
I enjoyed your last sentence: "Food is so much more sacred to me today". That is TRUE after the MC!
Congratulation on your awesome goal of 61 days!! You are a GREAT example of endurance and determination to all of us in this forum! You just proved that anything is possible once you are in control of your own body and mind!
:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm 

wow nuff said

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am 

What an accomplishment! Fantastic!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:19 am 

I was wondering on these very long MC, are you eating at all?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 am 

I was wondering on these very long MC, are you eating at all?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 am 

I was wondering earthsongsanctuary, did you have any health issues before the cleanse (other than wanting to lose weight)? Were you on any medications previously?
I take thryroid pills and I haven't taken any for the 10 days that I've been cleansing, but was wondering about whether I need to be taking them or not. I was on a mild dose, but don't know if it's the cleanse or not, but find that I'm a bit edgy.......not always, but it generally starts in the late afternoon and continues until I go to bed. When I wake in the morning, I seem better.
Karen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 am 

Last edited by earthsongsanctuary on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm 

Michael,

I am truly amazed that u have done a 61 day of the MC. I congratulate u! Me, personally, would never be able to do it for that long. Wow, i'm speechless.. :shock:. Btw, did ur tounge eventually turn pink? If yes, on what day did it do so? I don't think mine will turn pink even if i prolong my MC to day 30. :roll: