Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Waal, this is awesome
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:10 pm 

I am today just finishing my 3rd day of my very first mc :lol: . I am following the directions to a T and have even read the book- though i must admit haven't finished it yet. I feel so lighthearted and free. Although all the usual suspect feelings are following me such as nausea (more like when i was pregnant), flu-like symptoms and funny tummy cramps- i am hanging in there cause they come in bouts and clear off and typical of the cleansing period i am in. I am so gutted of only having found out about the master cleanse. I definitely would have started it long back. So grateful for this forum-its good not to feel like you are all alone. Have read that the majority seem to sleep better when cleansing- i think i am the opposite, any help :?: and i don't seem to have pleanty of bowel movement- only once a day even though i am taking the laxatee (herbal tea from Holland and Barretts) every night and salt flush every morning- any advise. I have dropped about 3lb though in these 3days.

Post subject: Re: Waal, this is awesome
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm 

Okay, I found you.

Well, three pounds is good - a pound a day. What is Holland & Barretts? Is that the name of the tea? Seems like you are doing everything correct. However, the tea most of us use is Smooth Move with Senna.

As long as you are having some releases that is good. I would be concerned if you were not having any at all. The cramps you are feeling and the nausea is from the teas and the SWF doing its job. They usually subside after a while. I think I started to have flu-like symptoms the first time I cleansed on my 3 or 4th day. I had the sniffles and was so cold (all the time). These are different toxins being released out of your body so you will have all kinds of symptoms. I had one strange one where every smelled like dead food to me. I could not stand to be around anyone - it was like I could smell undigested food inside their colons - Yuk!

Hey, don't beat yourself up about not finding the cleanse earlier. You found it now and things will only get worse before they get better :lol: I think you will understand that in about 10 days.

Blunun 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am 

[quote="Blunun"]
thanks Blunun, you have clarified a lot. Ignore the other post I sent repeating what you read from this post before I found this response from you. Hope I am not confusing you with this explanation as I dont seem to get my head around it too. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 am 

Hello!

Congrats on making it through day 3!

For the most part my sleeping has been awful. Every night it's taken me a minimum of 2 hours to fall asleep after going to bed (normally I fall asleep within 5 minutes). One night I layed in bed for 4 hours before finally drifting off.

Also having super vivid dreams.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:33 am 

[quote="Lillybee]
ah, that makes me feel normal. I also one person that normally drift off that easily, but since I started the MC, it's been weird. Thank you for Sharing that. Yeah, can't believe it too that I am indeed siting on day 4 and so far today has been way better than the last 3days. I had planned to stay on this for 7days-but at this rate, I am sure I can last at least 10. Will see how it goes-hope I can even do more.