[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - SHC's MC Journey

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:58 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:08 pm 

Day 13 - I was greeted by good news on my first weigh-in of 2007 as I seem to have passed the plateau. I had a lot of energy and felt really good all morning, incredibly clean and very healthy. In the afternoon I was tired again but there was no detox action, just fatigue so I skipped my 2nd workout. I went through some serious mental gymnastics for about 2 hours as part of me wanted to stop tomorrow and the other wanted to continue. After an extra lemonade and some rest I got through it but I think it's going to be day-to-day from here on out. I'm also a bit worried about taking the lax tea for more than 14 days. At this point it's no longer a physical battle but a mental one. Physically I've completely settled into fasting and it seems as comfortable as life was while eating but mentally each day is harder and harder. It's not that I crave any specific foods (although I think about ALL of my favorites way more often than last week) I just miss eating something, anything! I can't get over the fact that tomorrow it will have been 2 weeks since anything solid entered my mouth!!! The longest fast I did prior to this one was 3 days so I'm really into uncharted territory...

Day 7 - 213
Day 9 - 209

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:09 pm 

SHC .congrats on your on going success. My only suggestion is to listen to your body, if you start getting tired, dizzy, light headed, cold, etc. It is doing more damage than help. The MC is suppose to give you energy and clarity. I don't know if I will be able to do more than the ten days without suffering negatively. I'm a small person, so that might have something to do with it. 5'1 and about half your weight. I still will feel guilty if I stop earlier than I hoped :( . I need to work out every day for a good amount of time or I feel out of sorts and overall blah. I keep getting cold and stuff these last two days and if i get up too fast it makes me kinda dizzy and my vision whites. I don't know if it;s blood sugar or my iron low (I'm a vegetarian so my iron was a little low to begin with) I'll see how I feel the next couple days, only 2 days until 10 days is up. I'd really like to do at least the 14 if I can manage it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:00 am 

HI SCH,

I can completely identify with you on missing eating...It's not even about being or feeling hungry...something about the chewing action....after all the tongue is a muscle and the tongue has always "excercised" for as long as we can remember...

That is so awesome that you have made it to 14 days!! WOW!! 8) That is quite inspiring... :D So, now that you are at this point, how many more days did you have in mind? Trying to go to 20??

Personally I think 20 days is more than enough...for my frame. I have yet to do 20 days...but anything longer wouldn't make sense to me. Also as long as I strive to eat healthy it wouldn't be necessary to go any longer in the detox process...blah blah..I am just rambling...

Anyway, I am so proud of you!! keep up the good work!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:34 pm 

Day 14 - My body is definitely telling me it's time to stop my MC! Last night and again this afternoon I was feeling very light headed so today was my last day and tomorrow I will start drinking OJ. While I was hoping to go for 20 days, I think 14 full days without a single slip-up is an achievement for me. yes, I wish I could go longer, but I do not feel like I am "giving in" or quiting only that "the time has come". Physically, other than the light headedness, I felt great all day, very clear and clean. I also feel a lot "safer" ending my use of the lax tea after 14 straight days. It was really exciting to go to WF this afternoon and buy all the things I needed/wanted for my transition and I hope in a few days I'll be able to eat and digest regular food comfortably again.

Day 7 - 213
Day 9 - 209

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:22 pm 

SHC,

It's day 2 and I feel lightheaded. Do you think that's my body telling me to stop too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:36 pm 

slim-
everyone gets the light headed , headaches, tummy aches for the first few days. your body is adjusting to the change SHC has been at it for a solid 14 days and exercising daily. He was feeling fine until the last couple of days. As for me, I start day 10 I still want to do the 14 if I can get past the constant scrutiny and disapproval of those whom I live with. that is the toughest thing for me. I do miss food as everyone, but food is always going to be there, five more days is nothing really. I don't feel like my detox is complete. I even still have like some solid in my eliminations, that tells me I'm not yet cleansed completely,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:02 am 

Hey,
I am really sorry to see that you are stopping, but, I understand. The prpose of the cleanse is to be healthy so if you are not feeling well then I agree it is time to stop. For a first time MCer you have done great. I could not have asked for a better partner to have taken this journey with 8) . I do hope however that you continue to post and keep us updated on your Post-Cleanse . Gonna miss you :(

As for me, I actually just went and bought some more MS, thinking I would take it day by day. I have been using the lax tea every other day now and I missed one day of SWF. I plan to just take it day by day, I must say that my energy level has improved over the past few days. I have not exercised for the entire month of December, but the other day I actually got on my treadmill and run/walked 3.30 miles and actually felt great aterwards. I was thinking about stopping this weekend, my husband leaves for Iraq on the 13th, and I wanted us to do somethig fun like going out to dinner away from the kids before he leaves. So day by day here... :?

Shamar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:56 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:08 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:20 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:42 pm 

Hi SHC--

I'm glad that you are going to continue posting to the forum about your "post" experiences after MC. That will be very helpful to us coming behind you.

I've enjoyed reading your journal and will continue to look for your updates.

Congrats on a successful cleanse!

--10SE Gal

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGF1kwN/]

[/url]

Day 3 (1/3/07): 259.3 (-1.3 lbs.)
Day 4 (1/4/07): 255.4 (-3.9 lbs.) WOW!!!
Day 5 (1/5/07): forgot to weigh :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:16 pm 

I just noticed that the little bit that I added to your sticky, DAN the administrator added it as a sticky....although it really isn't any info that I provided (gotta thank Karijo!) l...I am glad that it was posted on a sticky by itself. hee! hee!! Maybe that will lessen some of the clutter and repetition of questions.

Speaking of Karijo, I see that she's back on!! I never really communicated with her...but she's awesome and full of good info!! Anyway, how's post cleanse coming along for you?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next