[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 10 days journey 20100907

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My 10 days journey 20100907
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm 

Day 12,
Only have 3 hours sleep last night. In the last 2,3 nights I have terrible time to try to go sleep. I was sleepy all day long
and yup I cheated. I hope it will not make me sick. I chewed lots...
5 pieces chicken nuggets, 10 fries, small palm of nuts, 1 xsmall muffin, 1 piece of dorritos.
I could not sleep much last night... it must be reason.. ..
After I ate, 1/2 hour later I have a big elimination. I think I'm in the middle of the detox, so my body just flushed all the food out. I'll see if I get sick tonight. I'm thinking I may get off MC and get back on monday but maybe I'm so sleepy right now. I"m going to take a nap and wait until tomorro2 to make the decision.

Last edited by firedragon064 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 pm 

You are an inspiration to all us MC'rs........way to go.....keep up the good work. I am just ending Day 7........I've been quite hungry this time around....but I'm sticking to it.
I plan on doing 21 days, .....I figure my first hurdle is 10 days....once I'm over that every day is a bonus from there on.....that's how I did the MC last time and went the full 21 days.
Karen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am 

Karen,
7 days is great specially when you had to fight for hunger. I hope I can make it to the 21 days like you.

Day 13,
I'm going to contine my MC. I did not not get sick last night. Wooohoo!. My body just have to detox a little more. I had a good sleep last night. My sense of smell is a little different than before. I smell a heavy strong ordor garlic mix on a few people including on my b/f. Specially it's real bad in the health club. Normally I stand next to this guy in my hip hop class.. I could not smell a thing from him.. now I'm 2 feet a way and he is so stinky. I think because they are heavy meat eater....tho my b/f said he does not eat much meat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 pm 

I went off MC this weekend. I don't feel bad aboud it because it was my decision .. not a weak moment.
I'm proud that I stick to MC over 10 days. I'm ready to get back to MC. I want to see if MC can improve memory further. I'm in my 40s and my short memory is bad. I also notice all my friends including my b/f, their memory is lousy.
My b/f tried to stop me to get back on MC. I did not tell him that I was on MC until the 9th day because knowing him I know he will not support. In fact, he never support or encourage me when I'm on a diet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 am 

Hopefully you went off the right way....you can hurt your body if you don't take the 3-day ease off plan.........also you have to leave 3-4 months between cleanses so you shouldn't go back on the MC right away once you've eaten food.
It is important to go by the book and do what he says. Otherwise you can do damage to your intestinal tract which may or may not show symptoms right away. Some people have been known to get very sick from not doing this cleanse properly.
karen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:15 pm 

Karen,
I don't see in the book any where that said I need to have to take at least 3 months after cleansing.
I did not get off the clease proper this time. I hope it did not give me any damage in the long run.
I'm going to start MC over the weekend. I just want to use this journal again instead of create a new one.
I know I gained back lots of weight so I don't want to step on the scale until I finish 10 days.
This time I will go for 30 days.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm 

Day 1
TW: 168 lbs @ home (on period)
CW: 168 lbs @home
TW: 140 lbs @ home
Lax: SWF, tea
Lemonade: 6 cups - 1.5 tbspoon syrup + nectar
Water:
Exercise: 1/2 hr stepmaster, 1/2 hr sauna
Tounge:White
Eli: only after SWF

Did not do much, nap & watched videos. Good day. Think in detail how to prep food

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 pm 

Day 2 - started 10/16
TW: 168 lbs @ home (on period) 184 @ club
CW: 162 lbs @home 180.4 @club
Lax: SWF after 2 cups of lemonade, tea
Lemonade: 7 cups - 1.5 tbspoon syrup + nectar
Water:
Exercise: 1 hr zumba
Eli: all day not much

Another good day. I felt tired after zumba morning class so I took a nap after SWF.
The 2nd round is definitely easy. So far no hungry, no temptation. I did dream about food last night (LOL).
I pee at least 10 times last night and lose 6 lbs on the 1st day. It's amazing how much water weight you can lose.
I got back to sleep right away after I went to the bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm 

Day 3 - started 10/16
TW: 168 lbs @ home (on period) 184 @ club in the evening
CW: 161 lbs @home 180.4 @club 10/17
Lax: SWF after 2 cups of lemonade, tea
Lemonade: 10 cups - 1.5 tbspoon syrup + nectar
Water:
Exercise: 1 hr hip hop,15 min stairsmaster I8, 1/2 hour sauna
Eli: often
Another good day except I got up at 6am and could not go back to sleep.
This time around, I have no headache!

Last edited by firedragon064 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 am 

Hey firedragon064,

Am on day 24 of 40, i have mostly lost a pound a day and some days the scale didn't move at all, so when i saw your journal, your numbers are amazing, your weight loss is impressive, 7 lbs in 3 days? wow!
Good, you are feeling great, good luck on the remaining days.

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 178.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 pm 

Day 6- started 10/16
TW: 168 lbs @ home (on period) |184 @ club in the evening|180 @TY 10/19
CW: 159 lbs @home | 180.4 @club 10/17
Lax: tea, tea
Lemonade: 7 cups
Water
Exercise:

Hungry a few times. Think about food a lot. Thought several times about breaking this detox but I'm telling myself..
wait until tomorrow morning if I want to eat. I 'm also so stress out about so many things also.. that's also one of the reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 am 

Hey firedragon064,

Am on day 28 of 40, i have 12 more days to go and hope i can make it to the end.
Are you done with your MC? is it the ease-out phase for you? hope you do it right because that is the most challenging part for most people.
And yes, the master cleanse book by Stanley recommends that you do the 10 day MC three times a year.

Will paste that part of the book below;
"AND HOW OFTEN?
Follow the diet for a minimum of 10 days or more— up to 40 days and beyond may be safely followed for
extremely serious cases. The diet has all the nutrition needed during this time. Three to four times a
year will do wonders for keeping the body in a normal healthy condition. The diet may be undertaken
more frequently for serious conditions"

I hope you were able to complete your 10 days this time. Good luck today.

tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:41 pm 

I'm still on MC. This MC round I did not have much of detox symtoms. I hardly feel tired. I felt nausea a few times tho. I'm just hungry and crave for food. I want to stay on MC until at least a week after holloween since I will be around lots chocolate bars (my weak food). I found it so funny that sometimes I want to eat so bad but when I tell myself today is the last day I'm on MC.. and I can eat whatever I want to tomorrow and my craving just stop. Now I'm trying to psy myself out by tell it today is the last day I'm on MC...

Jamie,
Thanks for look up "HOW OFFEN" for me. That's extremely nice of you.
I see that you almost reach your goal now. Just a a few more days to go. Congrats!

Day 12 started 10/16
TW: 168 lbs @ home (on period) |184 @ club in the evening|180 @TY 10/19
CW: 152 lbs @home | 180.4 @club 10/17
Lax: SWF, tea
Lemonade: 6
Water
Exercise: 1 hour of hip hop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:01 pm 

Hey firedragon064,

Am ending day 32 of 40, have one more week of the MC, and I also have an addiction to Chocolate especially Cadbury, though when I think about chocolate now, don't have the same reaction to it as before the MC.
And yes, food will be here when we are done so stick with the program, you will be surprised that you can make it to the end of that week you have planned for. The MC is not only a physical process, the mental part plays a huge role too. Most times we want to give up, but if we remember the WHY then we can get through any day of the MC.
I take it afew days at a time, right now, am aiming for 10/31/10 then I will set a new goal until am done.

Good luck for tomorrow.

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 am 

jam0775,
I agreed that MC is a mental challenge. No mater what the body feel, as long as our mind is strong we can stick to MC. I've been reading about raw food. I don't feel that I can't handle it but I can be a part time raw food vegetarian. I never into salad. I like to eat warm food. I tried Dr Fuhrman - eat to live diet before. You are supposed to eat to 2 lbs of salad. I do feel good while I'm on that diet but it was DIET and that's it. I have to find one that I can eat for the rest of my life.

I don't weight every day anymore since I don't lose much weight and it's discouraged me.
At begining of MC, the scale helped me to stick to MC. I drank 6 cups of lemonade each day and that's it... I don't need to drink it for energy anymore. I drank about 1 gallon of water on the day I worked out and stayed in the sauna. Other days about 8 cups of water. When I feel hungry or crave for food.. I go for a walk or meditate.