[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 10 days journey 20100907

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My 10 days journey 20100907
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm 

Today is my 2nd day. I was so hungry today.....it's hard to see pizza. I prepared food for my nephews.. almost put them in my mouth. It's 9:20PM right now so I did it pass day 2. One more tough day then I can have a smooth sailing.

Post subject: Re: My 10 days journey 20100907
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 am 

Day 3,
I was so tired last night. Went to bed at 10PM.
This morning I have a stomachachw but hardly had any bowel movement.
I took another bag of tea did not work.
I was so hungry today. I think several times to get off the diet.
I have vivid pictures in my head including the smell and plan to try domino's pizza and go
eat the new chinese buffet that I went last week once I'm done of 10 days diet.
I kept telling myself this is the last hard day. Tomorrow my body will start to detox and burn fat.
If I stop now.. I have to restart again and the same thing will happen.
If I stop now I will never be able to start again and I never know how it felt like when I finish clean my body.
I read in the many journals, your body does not want junk food any more just nutrition vege food.
I won't believe it will stop my craving for pizza and dorritos.. so I have to try this..
at least until this friday.
Yesterday I drank at least 1 gallon of water. did not including the lemonade or Salt water.

I've been drinking 1 tablespoon of syrup maple for each cup

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:45 pm 

Ok, I only last 2.5 days.
I'm back on the 1st day today.
I spilled my lemondjuice this morning so I only drank water.
I did not have to drink my salt water neither.
I'll drink some lemonade when i got home tonight.
I kept thinking about food but I just bought a new dress this morning and I looked so good in it.
could not believe I can wear size 12 now. So I better stick to my master cleanse then.
I want to get a new jean today but I said I'll wait until after my 10 days ..
just in case my stomach get smaller.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 am 

Day 2:
169 lbs
Last night I drank 2 cup of lemonade .. and the tea.. that's it
I slept 9 hour last night but I feel like I don't have enough sleep.. still want to sleep more.
I felt so weak so I drink lemonade at least every hours. I did not have the urge to eat even when I look at my fav food.
Have good bowel movement all morning. I use 2 tablespoon of mapple syrup for each cup.
Probably start day 4, I will use 1 tablespoon instead for every 2 days.

I plan to go to zumba class and sauna in the evening. If I dont feel well... will skip zumba..

I hope I will weight 155 lbs after 10 days.
Tomorrow will be a tough day since I have to babysit my nephews.. have to cook them food.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 pm 

Hello! It sounds like you're having a hard time right now, but please don't give up! You've already done a lot of work so far :)

Keep trying to drink as much of the lemonade as you can. The first few days can be the hardest and most tiring. Once your body gets used to the cleanse, you should start to feel better.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 am 

Thanks Heidil

Yesterday Day3, it was real bad. I felt so weak and sleepy. I drank lemonade almost every couple hours.
I've been go to bed early before 10PM. Laxative tea effect is better the SWF. I plan to do SWF for every 3 days.

Day4,
166 lbs,
It's getting better. I don't feel hungry nor have the urge to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm 

I'm doing real well today. It's so weird I did not feel good but b/c
my dogs were waiting for me to take them for a walk so I went...
the fresh air.. make me feel stronger after the period.
I have my period today.
I like the taste of mapple syrup so I only put 1 MS tablespoon per each lemonade cup and then just drink the other spoon slowly.
I don't want to eat much anymore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 am 

I got up at 4Am today (4 hours sleep).
I had a stomache felt better after go to the bathroom.
I think I'm so stress out so I could not go back to sleep.
Today is going to be bad since I'm going to get so sleepy in the afternoon.

4:23pm I made it.. already got home.
It was not bad as I thought it would be. I did take 1/2 hour nap. Was tempted with food all day but I stick to MC because I don't want to restart MC again. I kept telling myself my body is burning fat... it 's flushing all the craps out of my organs.
Plan to stay at least 1/2 hour in the sauna tonight.

10:54Pm I felt lots better after went to the sauna. Felt tired ,headche after 2 hours nap.
I took BP when I got up. My BP is real high than normal 141/92. I'm going to cut down maple syrup tomorrow to see if will help. My stomach is growling super loud right now.. I hope it won't wake me up in the middle of the night

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 am 

Day 4,
9AM-162 lbs, 4 lbs lost so far. I expect to gain back at least 5 lbs once I come off MC.
Last night I had deep sleep but whenever I got up in the middle of the night.. it's hard to go back to sleep.. b/c I have too much stress. I wade up 2 times and both of the time I must be in REM stage since i remembered the dreams. All the dreams were about the life experience/the worry that I went through. In macrobiotic, Mr Oshawa talked about stage 9 when the body is balance out. I went on MC just for detox and to lose weight but now I feel that MC may help me get to the higher stage. I'm going to meditate today and do sauna again tonight.
9:31PM It was good day. Felt tired around 3PM.. took 3 glass of lemonade. Went to bathroom all morning... but did not have a stomache. Woooohooo! I did not do much today tho.. just stayed on sofa watching movie.
I'm surprise I am so calm today. I heard some bad news.. it only makes me upset a little. Then I said to myself
I'll see if I can fix that .. if I can't, there is not anything I can do so there is no need to get upset.
Usually I get upset/angry easily. I don't know why I'm not today. I don't feel because I'm weak so I let it go.. I just feel calm and that's it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 am 

Day 5
11:07Am-deep sleep last night. Feel good so far, just little headache and sleepy but this is the best day since I'm on MC so far. I did not do SWF this morning just tea.
Even I kept redo the 1st 3 days of MC twice. Each time I came back, I did not feel as bad as before. I think my body did adjust to MC or I just have less detox.
1PM-I opened up dorritos bag, almost eat it. But then I said to myself.. when I'm done with detox, I can eat a whole bag if I want to. I already went this far Day5...I should not break my journey.
30 min on ellipical -300 cal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:06 pm 

Day 6:
11:58PM: I could not believe I made it to day 6!.
Yesterday I was so tired I went to bed at 8:30PM with a big headache. I don't know maybe cause I stayed in the sauna for too long 45 minutes. Today I have a few stomache before bowel movement. Felt weak, wanted to throw up but it's not bad. I do feel hunger... specially when I have to look at food but I did not give in. I drank about 1.25 gallon water.
Yesterday probalby 2.25 gallon water. I drank about 80oz of water when i was in sauna. I noticed my tounge turn white yesterday. My period is gone:bleed more than usually and 1 extra day. The extra day is probably because I went to the bathroom a lot.
I took a 2 hours nap when I got home so I don't feel sleepy right now.
If I lose another 5 lbs by the end of MC -10 days or my tounge is still white, I will keep on go in until I can't handle it anymore. I read After MC book, he wrote about liver detox. I may try to do it right after I'm done with MC since it is only for 2 days.
I don't get upset easy as before. I'm not 100% sure if it has to do with MC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:59 am 

Day 7: 159 lbs. Lose 7 lbs so far so if I lose another 2 lbs I will stick to MC more than 10 days.
5 hours sleep last night. I was so hungry before I can get any sleep (around 2 AM). I did not crave for any food.. just hungry!. I hope today it will be better. For sure I have to take a nap later on or go to bed early today.
4:50PM I was fine until now. I wanted to try the noodle that I just bought today but I stick my tounge out and it's real white.. I can't stop in the middle of detox process now beside if I eat anything I'm going to be sick.
I have lots of energy, walking for 2 hours then
I went hot tub, 40 min sauna, 15 min easy swimming.
I just drank 2 cup of lemonade so I'm going to take a nap
I also just bought 45 lemons. That is another 9 days of MC.
One of thing about MC is I don't have to think what I will cook. It's sure save me time from cooking and clean up. Not only that it controlled my emotion eating habit... There is quite a few bad news happened to me while I'm on MC and I can't reach for food so it even save me money b/c I can't eat out.
11PM:I just ordered agave nectar. I still have another 32oz of mapple syrup. I want to try agave to compare the different. Beside I've been sipping on the syrup when I feel weak tho I only use 1 tblspoon of syrup/lemonade cup.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 am 

Day 8: I'm in stage 3 now! :D
8:30AM:Slept 5 hours, have hard time to go to sleep but I still had deep sleep. Last night, I remembered something I did in the past cause of the movie I watched, I was so angry of myself, out of control kind.
3:21PM:sometimes feel very hungry. want all kind of food. most of all chicken nugget of mcdonald b/c I kept go in to get the movies
and they have this big picture on nuggets deal. Other than that no other symtom, feel normal not tired.
I blamed the hunger for my bad habit eatings. Also I'm a emotional eater, I'm upset right now,.. so I want food.
I'm surpised that's on day 8 and I'm so hungry. This feeling is different than the symtom on the 1 3 days...
the 1st days, I just craved for food..... certain food. But this time not really specific which food.. just hungry feeling.
Hunger is just small price for getting healthy and be skinny!
10:25PM:took 1.5 hour nap earlier. Took my dogs for 1 hour walk. It cured the hunger. From now I will take a walk or at least do 5 minutes squats when I feel hungry. I had a little bit of headache after the walk. Also right now I feel warm.. like sweating. I felt cold for almost the whole day except now. I like my lemonade drink but somehow I felt that the lemonade stuck at my tounge. I felt the acidic from the lemon in my tounge. My tounge felt thick, taste bitter also.
I'll gaggled with salt water every day. Tomorrow I'll buy a tounge scrape .. I'll brush my tounge tonight.

Here is plan for next week: I fell strong so I'll start to do HIITS and go my hip hop , zumba class again.
I doubt that my tounge will turn pink by day 10. I'll go for another 6 days to see if my tounge will change.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 am 

Day 9: I'm so proud of me to get this far. I'm the best!
9AM: My tounge is all pink now after I brushed it. I could not believe I brushed my tounge that long usually my tounge is sensitive to the tooth brush. The bad taste is gone! I'll see if more white toxic will come out in the next few days.
I could not sleep much last nite. It's the most worse sleep so far. Got up several times during the night and had a hard time to go back to sleep but once I can sleep, I still had a deep sleep. My stomach is still growling like crazy. This time is in the lower stomach.. I guess it's still cleaning my intestine wall.
5PM: So far today is the best day. I have no symtoms. My energy was not realy high but not low either. I drank the lemonade b/c it's time to drink not because I need them. I took 1 hour nap earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 am 

Day 10,
It was a good day. 1st time on MC that I did not have an elimination 1st thing in the morning. Took tea in the morning

Day 11, BW 166 CW 157 .. 9 lbs loss!! and I'm now pass day 10.
and I thought I would make it to day 10.
8:55 am Had a bad cramp, went to the bathroom several time with only gas before has the morning bowel movement.
My emotion did not get in control as I thought it would. Still get angry. Sex life is very good (more flexible, sex drive is the same or better). Memory is shaper. I used to forget little things.. not any more.
BP: 131/84 It's still high.
Here is what I want to accomplish on MC for this round: Make it to stage 5 - 30 days since I'm curious to see how it feels like. Then after that I can do 10 days detox 4 times a year. So at the beginning of a season I'll flip my bed and go on MC.
Go down to 140 lbs.
I went to the hip hop class in evening. I 'm so surprise that I can memorize the whole dance routine and I have a better control my body. Usually when I stop go to the class a while when I come back I have a hard time because the dance is the conbination the previous week and the current week. My mind is get sharper. I used to forget little things but not now as much as before. I still don't have control of my emotion as I thought I did.

Last edited by firedragon064 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.