[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Y's Diary

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Y's Diary
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 pm 

God ladyb1, I am genuinely concerned for you.. you are going about this ALL wrong and are giving out some awful advice :O

Firstly, trying to lose all your weight on the MC? Clearly is not going to work for you in the long run because TWICE now you've just gone back to the same diet you were on before and regained weight. You're yo-yo-ing quite plainly and it's really unnerving for me having just read through your entire journal to see what's going on. I think you need to ease out now and go onto a more long-term program.. your mindset is all wrong for this :S

Telling people to avoid water on the MC is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever read - when you're fasting you need MORE water to keep hydrated. You may think that the water in the lemonade is enough but guess what? Nope.

Also, "I avoided carbs and sugar which I shouldn't have" umm YES you should! The master cleanse is designed to restore us to "natural" habits, and you're supposed to go as raw as possible after the cleanse. Don't tell yourself that refined sugar is part of a balanced diet either, because that's just ridiculous.

You really need to do some more reading on fasting. If you've read the book, reread it again please.

If I seem overly critical, it's because I'm freaked out by the contents of this journal and, quite frankly, I think it's in your best interest to stop now.

And to the person who's anemic and wanting to go back on the master cleanse anyway, don't.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 am 

Ok, to the post above me, first if the MC works in a different way for you that's fine. Like I said, I noticed the less water I drink, the more I lose weigt...which is actually what the book was refering to..don't drink more water than lemon juice. But sometimes, I notice I haven't drank water cause I do not feel dehydrated and thirsty and I lose more weight. I drink water when I feel dehydrated but I hardy do on the MC. Also, when I meant I sugar... I mean't raw foods...like fruits not refined sugar. When I stopped the last time, the last thing I wanted was fruits but light soup. That was what my body wanted. As for the book, yes it says you can do mini cleanses....10 days take a break ...even this is more recommended than a long term cleanse. I am just listening to the way my body feels so sorry if my body needs disappoint you.

And wow Amii, you joined this forum in 2008, God knows what you have been doing since 2008, you came back Sept 2010 saying you are doing a "permanent cleanse" (whatever that means) on the MC, and now you are back end of Oct saying you are starting. Tell me who's yoyo-dieting. Atleast I started my cleanse Sept 2010 and I hope I reach my goal goal by doing mini cleanses and get on a good workout and diet regimen when I'm done. I don't deprive myself of foods, but I hope the MC continues to correct my eating habits. I have seen improvements since I started and I hope I continue to see it.

Last edited by ladyb1 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 am 

Day 1 -PHASE 5 - Alright, I'm back..I fell ill last time and I had to stop at Day 7. I have been running around the city last week taking more projects than I usually do and so my body just broke down. I am not 100% yet but I want to go back on the MC and lose this weight once and for all. I can't weight to finally come off this cleanse and never come back. I hope this is this phase will be the last time I see the 170s (I think it is)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:40 am 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 am 

Amii, it's obvious we are not getting on the right foot. Please leave my diary..I'm BEGGING you. And yes, Sorry you've been feeling like crap. I hope the MC corrects your crappy feeling..then again since 2008...Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 pm 

This'll be my last post before I leave like you asked, but I have logged on here to apologise for what was an uncalled for attack on you. Your reasons for fasting are none of my business and I shouldn't have been so quick to snap at you. Fasting makes me irritable the first few days and I do tend to have a go at people if I think they're doing something wrong.

Very sorry.. I'll be off now - again, good luck :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:13 pm 

There, there people... the forum is to give moral support to each other, not to attack or judge one another. It's good if we can go by the book, but sometimes, only our bodies know what's the best for us. So to each, his own. Let's all become friends again! Cheers everyone! :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 am 

New day - I have to stop this phase because I am not 100% fully well. I thought I could start yesterday because I thought I was getting better. But right now, all I need is lots of Vitamin C and Zinc and food to let my medications work. I am a bit pissed because I really want to finish this MC and now I have a hindrance. But getting better should be my priority right now. Can't wait til I get back though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 am 

Day 1 Phase 5 - I am back!!!. Happy. I just want to finish this cleanse. I guess I will need 2-10 day cleansing sessions to reach my goal weight. I notice I gain about 5 pounds when I start eating regularly again so maybe I will strive for 154/155..but I will decide when I get there. My goal right now is still 159, and then I will jump into a maintenance diet and regular workout. I like the Fat Flush Diet a lot since I have tried it before, and I think it's great for maintaining weight without depriving yourself.

When I get to my goal weight, I think I will just cry. Cause it's been hard trying to get rid of unwanted pounds for the past few years. It affects everything I do, going out, taking pictures, seeing ex-boyfriends, dating and of course, the way you dress. It's hard when you see people get pregnant, give birth, and lose their baby weight so easily and you are still overweight. But now I know about this secret. Ok, have to go. Now, that I have gotten past the euphoria of losing this weight easily, I think from now on I will address more emotional stuff...the juicy part of my liife...HA HA HA.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:01 am 

OFF CLEANSE after Phase 5 - I stepped on the scale today, and I weigh 165.0, so I lost while off the cleanse. Like I said before, eating off the cleanse is a learning process, and I think I am getting the hang of it. The reason why I came off on Day 8 is how hard the MC is getting. I think it is because I am inching closer to my ideal weight. But like last time, I started to feel sick by Day 7. I felt light headed and foggy. Also, I had difficulty sleeping so I stopped. I want to do the MC for one last time, so I will start next week.

Funny Story- Yesterday, as I was coming back from my day, my pants fell off while in the elevator. Luckily, there was nobody in the elevator with me, but there was a security camera. I am hoping the security officer wasn't looking. I need to buy clothes because all my clothes are falling off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 am 

Funny Story- Yesterday, as I was coming back from my day, my pants fell off while in the elevator. Luckily, there was nobody in the elevator with me, but there was a security camera. I am hoping the security officer wasn't looking. I need to buy clothes because all my clothes are falling off.[/quote]

That is funny...LOL! Good Luck with your goals! You can do it! It looks like you are already well on your way. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 am 

Yeah, tatzone 101..Can't wait til I get my next paycheck to buy some clothes.

OFF CLEANSE - Anyway..I went back to do the MC for one last time and I am not having a good time doing it so I stop. At this point, I am just sick of lemons and syrup. Right now, my weight seem to be on a standstill at 166. So far, on the MC I have lost 30 pounds. My goal is still to be 159, but I have decided to lose the last 5/6 pounds on an exercise regime. I also want to be buff so I think this is the right approach. My body is also longing for an intense cardio and weight workout, something I have not been able to do while on the MC. I am happy I discovered the MC. Maybe I will come back, if I am having a difficult time losing the last few pounds, but right now, I want to get away from the MC as far as I can. I will still update my diary once a week to keep me motivated and on track.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm 

Wow, since I stopped the MC, I have had a hard time finding the right diet/fitness program. Today, I stepped on the scale and I weighed 158.2. WOW. I was shocked! I wasn't expecting it. Since December, my weight fluctuated between 163-167. I did the MC whenever I felt I needed it, but I never could go past 2 days or 1.5 days to be exact. It's hard doing it again when you stopped a while back. But I kept on exercising and combining foods here and there, but the scale won't move backwards. So two weeks ago, I went on the MC when my weight tipped 169 (after a huge indulgence for about a week), and I did muster 5 days of MC... And my weight reached 162. But I know if I started eating what I ate, I will be back between 163-167. So I decided to reduce my portions, and added one key ingredient: FIBER!!! And I started losing the weight.

Here was my plan immediately after MC

B4 morning workout (5 A.M)
Protein Shake (2 scoops of protein powder, 1 tablespoon
of flaxseed oil and 4 medium size strawberries)
Blend in a blender

After workout (7:30 A.M)
2 whole boiled eggs (yes with yolk)
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Mid morning Snack
1 cup of plain yoghurt (with splenda)
1 ounce of macademia nuts

Lunch
8 Shrimp + Spinanch cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil

Mid Afternoon Snack
1 cup of plain yoghurt (with splenda)
1 ounce of macademia nuts

Dinner
2 boiled eggs
Protein Shake again like in the morning
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Before bed
1 banana

Here is my adjusted plan

B4 morning workout (5 A.M)
Protein Shake (except I now only use 1 scoop of powder,
and I use 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil, I also added 1
tablesoon of psyllium husks - good fiber!!! -

After workout (7:30 A.M)
1 whole boiled egg (just one)
I tablespoon of peanut butter

Mid morning Snack
Same

Lunch
Same

Mid Afternoon Snack
Just 1 ounce of macademia nuts

Dinner
Same except I only eat one boiled egg

Before bed
No banana

I stressed that adding psyllium husks helps. You can add it to cereal, oatmeal or just drink it with cold water or lemon in the morning. I noticed that after getting off the MC, I did not go the toilet anymore which wasn't good. Someone warned me at the healthstore while I was doing the MC that the once you start doing the tea everyday which is excessive, your body gets used to it and you notice that when you start eating normally and stop the tea, you don't go anymore. Boy was she right!!!. So I added this fiber, and I've started going again which I think helps.

On weekends, I don't folow my diets. I have to be free. Now that I'm just maintaining my weight, I indulge on weekends and by Monday, I'm back at the gym and eating healthy. I like my diet cause I don't crave sugar or bad foods during the week.

SO THIS IS MY LAST POST...THANKS EVERYBODY AND GOODLUCK!!!