[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Started MC 9/20.not sure how long I want to go..at least 10d

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Started MC 9/20.not sure how long I want to go..at least 10d
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:29 am 

Ok, this is my first post..so hello all. I just started my MC on Monday and I am continuing to do this for as long as I can take it. I am doing it for a minimum of 10days, but if I feel more motivated to do it longer I will.

Height 5'2
Starting Weight: 143.8.
Current Weight 139.00
Goal Weight:128.00
Waist 32 inches

I am not expecting this MC to get me to my goal weight but if it does I will be amazed. I have been feeling hungry everyday, but I have not cheated at all. I am doing well on it. I drink at least 5 drinks a day and thats because I am always on the go. I will try to drink more tommorow to see if my hunger starts to go down. Yesterday at day 3 my stomach was growling so loud. If you lived across the street from me you could probably hear it, lol. I feel very energized today. I have only done the Salt Water Flush 2 times and only in the evening. It is so nasty that I cannot even stand the taste. i am just thinking about doing the lax Tea instead. So here guys/girls...I am on my way to a healthy me..I will try to post an update every now and then so you can follow my journey...I know I said I wanted to do this for 10days, but if you all can cheer me on to do it longer...that would be great...I don't know though..all this food is soooo tempting...

Post subject: Re: Started MC 9/20.not sure how long I want to go..at least
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 am 

Well today is day 5 and I feel like I need to use the bathroom every five minutes, not only number 1, but number 2 as well. I am at work so its kind of hard to be discreet. I woke up this morning having a lot of energy. I feel thinner and I am down 1lb. I drank my SM tea last night and I think thats what is doing it. I still haven't feel like I have released a lot of crap in my colon. I hope today is the day. I think I will be taking a laxative tonight too as well because I have been on this cleanse for 5 days and nothing really hasn't come out of me. Since I don't have work tommorow I can stay home all day close to a bathroom. Last night was pretty bad, I had food cravings like crazy so I cheated a little. I have some beef jerky and a cup of cauliflower. It tasted so good, I could have easily had more but I just told myself that I am on this cleanse and I can't do this. I am doing this to stay cleaner and live healthier and I am trying to get rid of all this crap that has been in my colon for years. Well I hope to give you a better story tommorow...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 pm 

Hi Mila (i like ur name!),

According to the book, u MUST do the lax tea at nite and the SWF in the morning. The lax tea is to loosen the bowel. The SWF is to flush all the craps out of ur system when u go to the loo in the morning. But if u can't do the SWF, u can have the lax tea both at nite AND in the morning as well. I do both, and i must tell u, u will see 'things' coming out.. when the things came out, that's when u will really start to lose weight (if that's what ur targeting at). I'm on my last day today, and i can understand how hard it is to go through with the MC. But, for ur own benefit, pls don't cheat - as it is dangerous to ur body while on MC. The reason why we can't have ANY solid food during the whole 10 days, is because we don't want to give the bad bacterias something to live on. We are trying to eliminate them - if u give them something to hang onto, then the elimination process will be meaningless. I know u can do it - so hang in there and everytime u feel like cheating, tell urself, ur not gonna give in to the bad bacterias inside! U will WIN the battle! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 am 

Today is day 6 for me and I cheated so bad yesterday so I guess this is like day 1 again. I woke up early this morning about 7am and very very tired but I could not go to sleep. I got up and walked to the kitchen and started my stuff ready for the SWF. I actually drank 2 cups of water with the salt and then downed the rest of the 2 cups cold water without salt I think I will do it this way from now on because I feel as if I can manage it better and drink it better this way. About 1 hour and a half later I feel the urge to go to the bathroom and it all comes out like water...sorry TMI. Now question, Am I supposed to be getting rid of it like water or is it supposed to come out solid? I started to drink my SM Tea last night but I didnt finish it as I feel asleep, but I did take 2 lax pills and I didn't get the usually cramps that I always do when I take them. Thank god for that. It is only noon here and I have only had one drink. I do not feel hungry either what so ever. I am still going to the bathroom and my tummy is still messed up since I at bad stuff yesterday. You can read that about...I know I should have never cheated but for some reason I feel like I needed to fulfill my craving. Today I am going to a party and the host is telling me everything she is making and I have no desire at all to eat it. I am going to drink one before I go so I don't get hungry when I go there.
I also went to a health food store today and I went to buy some more Grade B maple syrup and the guy at the register was like are you doing the MC. I was like yea. So he was telling me that had a kit for it for 10days for 40 bucks. Do you think it would be worth it to do? All I have to do is add water. I know it is very conveinent..but I am thinking is it the right way? He also said the hotter the cayenne pepper is the better. He said the hottest one which is about 90000 btu or something like that would be the best one to get because it will help clean the colon better and help flush the fat. I am thinking he is right. He told me he did a 30 day fast with no food. I was like OMG I could never do that. LOL..I would need something or I think I will pass out. He said it was easy and he does it once a year or something like that. He is indian so I am sure its something in their culture that he practices. He did say the MC is good and very effective. Well I will post how I do tonight or on Monday..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 am 

btw...I didn't lose any weight but I did gain .4 oz. I am sure its from everything I at and I know 6 chicken wings and 2 topping from pizza weigh more than .4 oz so maybe I did lose so weight... :)

Last edited by Mila on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 am 

Ooh, second part. Only 50%. Harder if only because there were more Canadian abroad questions. And the slurpee thing is oh so true. Those guys are crazy about slurpees, it's a little surreal visiting sometimes