[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Haelet's Journal - MC until tongue goes clear

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Haelet's Journal - MC until tongue goes clear
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm 

DAY 1
I am ready to kick the deep fried food, alcohol and cheese and cleanse my body. I am the type of person that doesn't care much for my appearance, so being fat is not something that I worry about. However! my health is getting to a stage where I need to take action, so ridding my body of toxins is the first step to start forming my new life-long habits.

I have detoxed in the past. I once did a water fast for 5 days, which was driven from a spiritual perspective. It is such a good feeling having control over myself and drinking only water and NO food at all. I remember being so cold for much of it, and because I was on leave from work, I was able to chill on the lounge and watch DVD's for pretty much 5 days! I lost 5 kgs as a side effect.

I did the master cleanse for 4 days about a year ago, but on day 5 I injured my back so badly, I stopped the detox. I couldn't move anywhere myself and my partner had to do everything for me (including taking me to the toilet - didn't want to put him or ME through the SWF!!).

So, I know this detox works. I can see it in my eyes and tongue.

So - here I am today on day 1. I took 3 aloe detox tablets last night (senna is not good for my blood type O and it really does not agree with me at all). The aloe tablets are just as good - but without the crippling cramping pains. You can find them from the health food store.

I didn't do the SWF this morning... I really don't like it at all and I don't know how to make it better... I've been on the toilet more than 6 times today though, so at least the same outcome is happening :D I will start the SWF tomorrow morning.

I had a FIR sauna for 1 hour today followed by a cold shower. I haven't had the syrup yet as I don't really feel like it. I have drunk about 2L of purified, slightly alkaline water, with some organic lemon juice squeezed in and a small amount of iodised salt. More to come - I love water.

I have been debating with my mind for most of the morning.. "just one more day of food, and then I'll start etc etc". but then I think of the effects on my health and I can then take control of my mind again. I am aiming to turn my tongue completely clear (i know it will get worse before it gets better) and have a completely white sclera and clear blue irises again.

I hope to have a spa tonight (if I can get it working). I will need something to occupy me. I will also aim to have another sauna as this is a really good way to assist with the detox. Lots of water is the key with this and ensuring regular toilet visits to make sure all the toxins can come out once released from my fats cells and blood.

Not much else to say here, except some measurements - taken at 2:47pm:
Weight: 103.3kg
Body Fat: 50%
Hydration: 30.7%
Sclera: bloodshot and slightly yellow tinge
Iris: dull grey/brownish 'dirty', some fibres are deteriorating and I can see the fat congestion and all kinds of other stuff.
Tongue: slight yellow-green coating

Post subject: Re: Haelet's Journal - MC until tongue goes clear (lost 1.6k
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 pm 

DAY 2

Well I ended up having an afternoon sleep yesterday and woke up ravenous! My mind started playing tricks on me... I went to get the maple syrup out of the cuboard and next to it was some canned herring.... yum. I picked up that can and started thinking, maybe I should just eat at night and detox through the day. But I managed to get past that and ended up having a big glass of water instead.

I couldn't get the spa going, but had another sauna for 40 minutes. I can actually feel the crap coming out of me in the sauna. At first I thought it was just dead skin cells, but no matter how much I exfoliated and wiped off the sweat, these small balls of what I think is fat (?) kept appearing on my body for me to wipe away. I'll keep up having saunas every day for sure.

Well it's the morning of day 2 and I woke NOT feeling hungry, but badly needing to clean my teeth and tongue feeling disgusting. I had the aloe tablets again last night, so had a BM this morning. Only had 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and the juice of two lemons yesterday.. plus about 4 litres of water. Today I'm going to crank up the cayenne - I love it.

I'll see what the day brings. Not planning on doing much except watching tv and having saunas. Feeling like I'm missing out, which is ridiculous, but still feeling sorry for myself nonetheless.

Measurements:
Weight: 101.7kg (-1.6kg)
Body Fat: 49.7%
Hydration: 31.0%
Sclera: no change
Iris: no change
Tongue: heavier yellow-green coating

Post subject: Re: Haelet's Journal - MC until tongue goes clear
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 pm 

Hi Haelet, i was looking for another option to replace my lax tea (i'm on my last day today, but will continue to take something to cleanse the bowel). Thanks for the info on Aloe Detox tablets. I might go out and search for that today as i've been suffering from stomach cramps as well throughout my whole 9 nites of my MC. My blood type is O as well. If it really doesn;t give u any stomach cramps, i'm up for it. My lax tea is killing me - senna is too strong for my stomach i suppose! :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm 

Hi Athene

Well done on the 9 nights! That's awsome. Yep it is mild as - no cramps at all. Just 3 tablets before bed - easy! The active ingredient is Aloe Ferox Powder and each tablet contains 60mg of this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:07 pm 

Thanks Haelet! I'll go search for it at the pharmacy later on! Hope they have it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 pm 

DAY 3

Yesterday ended up being pretty easy. I had a sauna for over an hour, had about two glassess of the syrup with the cayenne and had lemon in water for the rest of the day. Watched heaps of movies so didn't think much about food.

I woke up this morning with the same disgusting feeling in my mouth, so I understand this is going to be this way for a while. This morning I am feeling more confident with this journey, especially seeing big results on the scales. We'll see what today brings!

Had my aloe last night, but not much of a BM this morning - today I am going to tackle the SWF.

Weight: 100.0kg (-1.7kg /-3.3kg total)
Body Fat: 47.7%
Hydration: 32.7%
iris/sclera/tongue: no change

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 pm 

DAY 4

Yesterday was another pretty easy day - I even made my boyfriend a cooked breakfast without any troubles at all. I had a sauna for one hour, had one glass of the syrup with the cayenne and had lemon in water for the rest of the day. Watched heaps of movies so didn't think much about food. I had a bit of a headache last night before going to bed, mainly behind the eyes and my legs were aching slightly.

I was in ketosis yesterday (used ketostix to check). I didn't do the SWF and given I had a much lower result than the first two days, it could either be just the natural course of the cleanse, or I need to have the SWF and up the syrup. Had my aloe last night, and a BM this morning....

I woke up this morning with the same disgusting feeling in my mouth.

Weight: 99.5kg (-0.5kg)
Body Fat: 47.8%
Hydration: 32.6%
iris: looks less congested with fat
tongue: no change
sclera: yellow tinge has faded and looking much whiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 pm 

DAY 5

Yesterday was another pretty easy day - I started my making my boyfriend a cooked breakfast in bed without any troubles at all and then spent the rest of the day designing my favourite recipe into blood type compliant recipes for after the cleanse.

I didn't have a sauna or any of the syrup or cayenne yesterday, as the lemon in water is satisfying my needs. I did lots of housework and watchd tv for most of the day. I had a bit of a headache last night before going to bed, and some aching joints, but nothing too serious.

Still in ketosis yesterday and still couldn't do the SWF but BM's all day anyway... the aloe if really good stuff.

I woke up this morning with the same disgusting feeling in my mouth.
Back to work today for the first time since starting this cleanse.

Weight: 98.2 (-1.3kg)
Body Fat: 46.9%
Hydration: 33.4%
iris/tongue/sclera: no change

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 pm 

DAY 6

First day back at work was pretty good. The food at luch time smelt really good, but didn't really affect me too much. Watching tv later that night I did want a burger though (and I don't eat meat)... but damn it looked good!

I didn't have a sauna again, but had one serve of the syrup without the cayenne (couldn't find it). I prefer sippng on lemon water throughout the day. I also had two peppermint teas, which is what I drink at work anyway. My brain is functioning well :) but body is feeling weaker than when not fasting. I had sligh pains in my jaw (very mild) but don't have it this morning. I still haven't done the SWF and also forgot to have the aloe last night. Will have it this morning.

The weight is falling off though, which I thought would make be feel yucky, but it seems to be fine - yay!

Weight: 97.6 (-0.6kg)
Body Fat: 45.9%
Hydration: 34.3%
iris/tongue/sclera: no change
skin: looking in the mirro - I am looking younger already! Skin is looking healthier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 am 

Day 6 update:

Today sucked. I have a real acid feeling and indigestion... I have low energy levels and feel a bit shitty. I just want this day to end do I can get to day 7. I know it's all part of it, but it sucks! Hope tomorrw is better but i have a feeling it won't be, as I have now entered the 'acidosis' phase! All food looks good to me and I can't wait to have that feeling of eating again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 pm 

DAY 7

I MUST have a sauna tonight and stop feeling sorry for myself. It has to be close to the end of the healing and cleansing of the organs stage, so can't wait until the next stage so I should feel better about this cleanse. My nose is runing this morning and I feel a bit congested in the sinuses. I am not looking forward to being around people today. I haven't told anyone at work that I am doing this cleanse... if only they knew!!

My breathe is so foul... cleaning my teeth doesn't help. I want to make it until the scar tissue repair stage at least... must keep going.

Weight: 96.9 (-0.7kg)
Body Fat: 46.0%
Hydration: 34.2%

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:08 pm 

DAY 8

Yesterday I had horrible indigestion all day long. This morning it is ok, so hope it stays this way! I had good energy yesterday though. I appreciate the smell the food, but not that interested in actually eating anything - all good.

Weight: 96.3 (-0.6kg)
Body Fat: 47.3%
Hydration: 33.1%

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am 

DAY 9

The last couple of days have been good. The only thing to mention is that the top of my throat is sore. Going strong!

My tongue is starting to clear and my irises are much less congested and looking bluer these days.

Weight: 95.8 (-0.5kg)
Body Fat: 45.7%
Hydration: 34.5%

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 pm 

DAY 10

I woke up feeling quite good. My tongue has no trace of yellow-green tinge, just a white coating on about 70% of my tongue. My eyes are blue as - yay! haven't seem them like this for years :)

I just lounge around the house on weekends, watching movies, making sure not to exert myself too much! It is pretty easy going at this stage, but still feels like a long time before it will end. I should be into stage 4 within 5-6 days, so will defintely go that long at least. I have read that you should keep going until real hunger returns - I wonder if I will knowthe difference between real hunger and psychological cravings ???

Weight: 94.8 (-1.0kg)
Body Fat: 46.0%
Hydration: 34.2%

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:45 am 

well I didn't get a chance to write here yesterday, so here's two days worth.

DAY 11
At work wasn't too bad, even for a Monday. No-one has mentioned that I look different except for a comment that I "look nice today", and that I "am too chirpy for a Monday". It's good though, because I don't want to have to explain to people that I am fasting..

It's weird - I love smelling food! Even food with meat in it!!

Weight: 94.4kg (-0.4kg)
Body Fat: 44.5%
Hydration: 35.5%

DAY 12

Yay! Woke up feeling pretty good and looking forward to the day ahead.

Weight: 93.4kg (-1.0kg)
Body Fat: 43.6%
Hydration: 36.3%