[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Amy's Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Amy's Journal
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm 

I'm starting a cleanse this Tuesday.

Firstly: I know a lot of people have noticed that I seem to be on a permanent cleanse as topics like this pop up so often - the truth is, sometimes I do mini-cleanses (3 days max) and sometimes I just don't follow through or make the intended days. Sometimes I don't get round to blogging it. Just wanted to clear that up :)

I'm a fresher at university now so this instantly eliminates my usual obstacle on the cleanse - being around food constantly because living at home meant I was unable to empty the fridge. I also have kitchen and bathroom in my accomodation room at uni so I have my own space and privacy - another factor that made cleansing hard.

I would be starting today but I've yet to buy my ingredients or dispose of my remaining food. I'll eat what I can of it, and throw away the rest. See you on Tuesday - anyone is welcome to post in here and share their progress with me!

PS. I don't know yet how long I'm intending to go for.. but I'll take a stab at 20, I'll say :)

Post subject: Re: Amy's Journal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 am 

Hi Amy

I remember reading one of your previous threads, and the person replying said something like "you've been a permanent cleanse for the last ......". And I looked back on your posts and, aren't you abouty 18??? And I thought when i was 18 there's no way I would have the guts or stamina to last even half a day on this cleanse.

So I say GOOD LUCK to you for sticking at your belief that one day you'll finally get there. I really hope that your change of lifestyle helps you. Whatever happens, please stick around, whatever happens with your cleanse you are definitely a source of knowlefge for the rest of us!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm 

Hey there!
Well, starting uni got in the way but now I'm finally ready to get down to this cleanse!

I've just thrown away all my food which is a gesture I've never made before.. so yeah.

I did eat at just a few minutes past midnight, but I don't count the new day until about 5am so that's all good.

Well I'll pop back in tomorrow to update you :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:45 am 

Day 1 went well for me, and now I'm reaching the end of day 2. I feel a bit headachey and dizzy and I'm running low on lemons (and the store has already closed) but I'll just have to shoot out early tomorrow and grab some more.

I've also flipped my schedule around so that I sleep from 8am-4pm and then I go through my "day" throughout the night; this is just for the first few days as I feel more comfortable like that. I have classes on Wednesday and Thursday that start at 10am and finish at 9pm so I'll be busy like anything then, will have to take some lemonade with me. Post again tomorrow! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 pm 

Health reasons have caused me to end my cleanse early. I'm annoyed but I know I can cleanse when I'm healthy again :) see you guys soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm 

Health Reasons or just a simple lack of any ability to commit to the MC? Have you ever cleansed beyond TWO days since 2008?

I know that we are supposed to support each other here, but seriously Amii... you are wasting space. I recommend that you just give it up for once and all.. and move on to another blog to terrorize. I just read thru the other member' Y's diary/blog and your comments were ridiculous. Good luck to you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:43 pm 

Health reasons. Anemia, if you must know, for which I just got my results through on day 2, and I know not to fast when I'm anemic as that's just dangerous.

And yes, I have done two 7 day cleanses in 2010 as well as three in 2009 - if you read further up, you'll see me say that I don't always continue writing about them.

My comments on Y's diary were perfectly valid, if expressed in the wrong tone. As I've been here 2 years I have learnt a lot along the way, however much of a surprise as that may come to you.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I will be back once my iron count is back up to safe levels.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 pm 

Hi Amii, hope you dont mind i booted you up here, so I could read your journal.
Just being nosey,
Chrissy :oops:

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/