[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Cleanse With Me

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Cleanse With Me
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am 

Hello you.

I'm starting the cleanse tomorrow and was hoping for a detox friend. Main reason I'm doing this is to see if it helps my eczema, which I've had for God knows how long and which has been rather unbearable of late. Not to mention my chocolate, sugar, caffeine, nicotine, and being fat addictions.

Tried starting today but gave in to chocolate cake and coffee. Anyhow, do get back to me, would love to have a buddy. I'm off to fix myself a cup of laxative tea and smokerette. Will keep you posted with my progress/forfeit.

Post subject: Re: Cleanse With Me
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 am 

Hi yankeedoodle.............I have all those addictions except the smoking one....although I do crave it once in awhile even after quitting for 25 years.
Anyway, I started Friday the 24th, this is my 4th day...glad to be a buddy...buddies are very important!
Karen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 am 

Day One:

Well, I did the SWF a couple of hours ago (It's now about 4pm in Oz) and it seems to have done nothing but make me bloated. And I've already cheated with a bottle of gatorade and a cigarette because I went out in the heat to run some errands and just felt ridiculously dehydrated. The cigarette was compensation for a block of chocolate. Also, I've only had one glass of the lemonade so far. I've been reading up on different types of fasting and water fasting seems to be the most effective method to detox, only its pretty impractical given you're running on absolutely nothing. Anywho, I'm going to try and keep the lemonade levels low if I'm feeling okay.

Been feeling quite fine all day, in terms of energy levels and cravings. Haven't been hungry at all, which generally seems to be the case when you skip breakfast I guess. Though I have developed quite the headache over the past couple of hours. The right side of my neck is really sore, my whole head feels really heavy and my eyes are having a hard time staying open. Might take a nap and get up later tonight for some study. Being able to write about it here is quite motivating though, I'm actually kind of excited for tomorrow.

And Karen, I was wondering whether I should quit today and start fresh tomorrow when I saw your post, so thanks for the support. Great to hear you're already on day four! How are you feeling?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 am 

Yankeedoodle, have you read the book.....you have to go by the book. It says 6-12 glasses of lemonade a day....the lemonade is what feeds you and gives you the energy you need and most of your water so that you don't dehydrate. The lemon is what does the cleaning....if you are not taking in enough of the lemonade, you will never last and the process will not work like it should. Water fasts are dangerous because you get no nutrients at all. You need to use organic lemons and the dark #3 grade maple syrup. I make it 1 Tablespoon of syrup to 2 Tablespoons of squeezed lemon juice to 8 ounces of water. I use about 6 - 8 lemons a day and about 6 - 8 Tablespoons of syrup. Plus, I drink a litre of water in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I only do the SWF every second morning but I do 1 cup of laxative tea every night before bed. I was having cramps until I figured out that I was making it too strong and drinking 2 cups instead of just one.
The headache could be withdrawal from caffeine or dehydration or both.....you need to take in alot more fluid and alot more lemonade.
Some people do get quite ill the first week of this cleanse depending on how toxic they are and how many withdrawals they have to go thru but if you take in enough of the lemonade and plenty of water and do the SWF and the lax teas on schedule, it will come around and you will feel better than you've ever remembered feeling.
All the best to you.....no more gaterade.....on this cleanse you must stick to the recipe.
Using other things can also make you very sick. It's very important not to use anything but the lemonade, the lax tea, the SWF and water.....and try to stay away from chlorinated water.
Karen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 am 

I also forgot to mention, that if the SWF doesn't work for you, you have to modify it for your personal body......for me I need exactly 1 litre of water to 1 full Tablespoon of pure sea salt.
This works great for me! I flushed 7 times today and I am clean as a whistle.
Karen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm 

hi yankeedoodle!! lol were going through exactly the same thing!! been trying this whole month and the smoking habit just keeps on taking over which defeats the purpose of mc. if you want im starting fresh on october 1st... you can be my mc buddy lol. get back at me sweetness! its only a day away!!!