[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day One Sept. 27!! Anyone need a Buddy?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day One Sept. 27!! Anyone need a Buddy?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 am 

Today is my day one! I have done the cleanse twice, both times 10 days. I am doing it again because I have finally quit smoking and want to detox for a bit with this before I do the Blessed Herbs colon and internal cleanse.
I am hoping to go at least 10 days. I will take it day by day after day 10. I know for me, once I get to day four I feel really good so these first couple days are the biggest hurdle.
My daughter and I both are overloaded with Candida, so afterwards there will be a very strict Candida Cleanse for both of us.
I also haven't really ever gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so this should help with that too :D
Anyone else starting today that wants a buddy?

Post subject: Re: Day One Sept. 27!! Anyone need a Buddy?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 am 

I started Friday Sept 24....this morning is my 4th day....glad to have you aboard. This is my 4th time. My last one was 21 days....I'm going to try that again this time, but I say that any days after 10 is a bonus. Apparently 21 days is suppose to be a better cleanse ....that you reach a deeper state of cleansing......

Karen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 am 

Hey Caterpillar,

On my 5th day, shooting for 40 days, could be your MC buddy, my motto is one day at time. Good luck on this journey.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 am 

I also started my 1st day and 1st time this past Monday, Today is not only day five but the start of the weekend. I've done really well all week and keep telling myself one day at a time. Just hope I get thru the weekend. I love wine and have really missed it and know that it will be calling my name all weekend, just got to keep busy and remind myself how good I will feel once I get to to end :-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 am 

I hear you Polly.....I watch my family eating and drinking all around me and it is hard sometimes. Not that I'm hungry, just missing that taste it seems. I love food far too much I guess.

Worked in my garden yesterday afternoon....picked beans and hot peppers and then pickled them.

Then I went to keep my Mom company and she went on and on about how I am hurting myself and she was worried.....that it's not normal what I'm doing and that I am going to kill myself and do I want something to eat.......as she sat drinking her beer. It doesn't make me want to eat, it just stresses me out when people don't support your efforts.

Then, lastnight I was at a retirement party for one of my husband's work associates ....he retired early....anyway to watch everyone eating and drinking was I wouldn't say it was torturous, but it made my mouth drool sometimes. And of course they kept asking me if I wanted a drink. I love vodka ceasars......so I kind of missed that. All in all I handled it and I felt pretty strong coming out of there intact.

Karen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 am 

Hi guys!

Day 3 for me. And I am absolutely tortured. :oops:

I'm sticking my face to smell all food items here at work. :cry:

And it smells goooooooood. :cry:

and I hate the SWF. Makes me wanna gag everytime I think of it. I didn't think I would hate it so much but it's so hard to get down. Today, in the middle of drinking it, I stopped and that was a mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 am 

Catepillar:

Your reason is the exact reason why I'm doing this as well: losing post pregancy pounds.

Good luck! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 pm 

Man alive today was tough, people at work had Chinese takeout, then I come home and my old man is having a cocktail and grilling a steak.

Re: SWF, the 1st morning I managed to get the quart down, had a shower, dried off then started to fell nauseas, barely got the toilet lid open before there was projectile vomit. Come to find out I used 2 tbsp instead of 2 tsp, big mistake. Now I only use 1 tsp to 1/2 quart and that does fine for me, gets the job done. I simply cannot get a quart of it down w/o some gagging.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:00 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:00 am 

OK had to give myself a pat on the back as I made it thru a Friday night w/o incidence, and now half way thru, 5 more days to go. Gotta stay positive for Saturday and Sunday. I usually eat healthy thru the week at work then I get to cheat on the weekend, not this weekend.

Bit dissapointed this morning on the scale, exact same weight as yesterday!!! But I know it has to show sooner or later it can stay hidden w/this regimen for long.

Stay faithful everyone and do your best :-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am 

Hey everyone,

Am on day 8, i missed my lax tea last night and took it this morning at 5:20am then the SWF at 6:20am this morning, do you think i will get the normal flushing within an hour? or is too much on the tummy taking lax tea and SWF within an hour of each other? thanks and good luck for today.

tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:41 am 

Start of day 7 for me and down 6Lb's, so 1 Lb day, not bad, might stay on longer as I have a goal of 31 more Lb's to go. This should give me a good kick start of weight loss and the sense to eat healthier and smaller portions. Will see how it goes. One day at a time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:05 am 

Hey polly2u,

Did you complete your MC? am on day 12, have 28 more days to go, however my weight has remained the same for the past 4 days, i think when you stay on longer, you cease to lose a pound a day, or maybe it's just my body. Hopefully, you succeeded in easing out the right way. Good luck.

tu