Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My successful second 10-day MC : - 15lbs! :)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 am 

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd stop by to tell you about my very own little success story.

I started the second MC of my life 10 days ago : I did it once before, back in May and because of ups&downs in my life ended up gaining back the weight...and a little extra!

Then 10 days ago I couldn't stand myself anymore and decided it was time to do something so I went back to the MC with a great motivation.

This time around I didnt have no headaches (I hate coffee so didn't get headaches from not drinking it i guess!) and was hungry only late at night - when I wasnt able to drink the lemonde (ie. at work, not at home,etc.) Towards the end, I had to force myself to actually drink the lemonade down because I wasnt hungry at all.

Also, this time I was able to keep up with my dance class routines (10+ hrs a week) without feeling extremly weak unlike the first MC. I'm sure it helped with the weight loss.

Here are my stats :
I'm a female, 5'11''
- starting weight : 197.3
- weight after the MC : 181.6
total loss = 15.7 lbs!

I am easing out today with the OJ and, knowing I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week, I went organic food shopping to make sure I'd eat the right foods in the upcoming days : I bought an organic veggies soup, organic dehydrated japanese miso soup, organic tofu, organic unsalted brown rice cakes and a fruit&nut mix I could chew on towards the end of the week.

I am really determined to really keep the weight off this time : I am looking to go back to my ideal weight, 165lbs, and I need an extra effort to get there (16lbs to go!) but also to keep it that way!

So I think I am going to keep my diet mostly soups, veggies, nuts and grains and see how it goes. Will only have minimal carbs : rice cakes and a little whole bread maybe in the AM or for PM snacks before dance classes...

Hope this story will inspire some of you guys!
Amissan

Post subject: Re: My successful second 10-day MC : - 15lbs! :)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 am 

hey did you excersize as well when on the cleanse?