[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 am 

Day 2: Thursday, June 16, 2011
MC days left: 8- Friday, June 24, 2011
Height: 5' 4
Lax tea: 8:00 am
1st GL: 9:00 am
Lax tea: 7:00 pm
LJ/w Agave Nectar: 6 glasses
SW: 186.6 lbs/ 84.6 kgs
CW: 184.6 lbs/ 83.7 kgs
GW: 136 lbs/61.6 kgs
2 lbs/ 0.9 kgs lost so far
48.7 lbs /22.1 kgs to go
Gym: Walking.

Update:12:48pm- Taking my 3rd glass of lemonade for the day, had a busy morning. Woke up at 7:15am, prepared breakfast for my kids, that went well, was drinking my lax tea while they had Oatmeal, toast, apple, banana, actually promised to fry some eggs for them when my son returned from school. Dropping my Son at Bible School at 9:00am, took lemonade to drink in the car while i run errands. Picked my son from vacation bible school around 11:30am, went by the store, bought more lemons, hope they don't get bad, am determined to complete my 10 days and maybe more days, depending on my condition. I actually have to travel about 19 hours by bus on my last day of the Cleanse next week so drinking plain water instead of the lemonade may be the best solution for that journey, will see how that plays out. Going to Denver actually, a three day retreat that i surely need, away from all the noise, away from everything, just Me time! And A great way to end the Cleanse i think! Nothing much to do this evening, maybe watch News, stay away from food(apart from lunch and dinner for my kids) and get all my lemoande done. Happy cleansing everyone!

Update:5:50pm- Been flushing as expected, am glad the day is ending, drinking my last two glasses of lemonade, have this Mug that holds 16oz of Juice, so makes it convenient to have, don't have to keep running upstairs to mix my drink. I took some peppermint tea earlier, around 4:20pm, that was great. I think my body is finally tuning to the Cleanse, haven't had cravings as i did yesterday! :D Looking forward to a quiet evening! Ohh, fed my kids lunch and didn't have problems at all- Some Spiced Rice and ground beef, nothing enticing!hahaha

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 am 

Day 3: Friday, June 17, 2011
MC days left: 7- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 7:30 am
1st GL:8:30 am
SW: 186.6 lbs/84.6 kgs
CW: 183.2 lbs/83 kgs
GW: 136 lbs/61.6 kgs
3.4 lbs/ 1.5 kgs lost so far
47.1 lbs/21.4 kgs to go

Update:2:02pm- Enjoying Peppermint tea, already taken 4 glasses of lemonade, flushed twice since morning, feeling weak but able to carry out my daily routine. Prepared Macaroni and used some lasagna sauce my Auntie prepared for the Kids' lunch. I am not a fan of Lasagna so there was no temptation to taste their food. Relaxing at home, on Vacation and loving it, and also makes it easier to Cleanse since i don't have to worry about bathroom visits! :( Am glad Day three is moving along well, was worried i wouldn't be able to complete this Cleanse but at this rate i can see myself getting to next week without a problem, fingers crossed!

Update:7:25pm- About to drink my evening Lax tea, cramps during flushing afew minutes ago, otherwise feeling great, plan to sleep early tonight. Onto Day 4.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:09 am 

Day 4: Saturday, June 18, 2011
MC days left: 6- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 6:00 am
1st GL:7:00 am
CW: 181.8 lbs/ 82.4 kgs
GW: 136 lbs/ 61.6 kgs
4.8 lbs/ 2.1 kgs lost so far
45.8 lbs/ 20.7 kgs to go

Update: 6:12am, still drinking my morning lax tea, will have my 1st glass of lemonade around 7:00am. Had a good night i can say, only woke up once to use the bathroom! Flushed around 5:30am, general feeling- Weakness, practically dragging my feet to get from one part of the house to another, just made oatmeal for my kids's breakfast, when they wake up in an hour, will prepare the rest -toast, eggs, apples. Ohh, i need to make Banana bread for them too- i hope am not tempted to taste it. :wink: I don't have cravings for anything yet, my struggle was on the first day and that passed. I know Day 7 is always a tough one for me but i believe am going to complete this Cleanse without cheating at all, Fingers crossed! :D Intend to spend the day resting in bed or on the couch, don't want to exert too much pressure on myself, have 6 more days to go. Hoping for a good day! Good Luck to all Cleansing today.

Update: 11:19am-Listening to Luther Vandross music videos on Youtube. Baked the banana bread around 8:40am, my kids love it, looks good but i think it tastes good considering that they are asking for seconds. Enjoying my 3rd glass of lemonade, haven't been back to bed as i had planned to do. There a "taste of our City' so may take the kids to play some games, only thing is that there's always so much food during those events. We'll see have the will power to walk through and not get tempted to buy anything to eat.

Update: 6:23pm- Ohhh, having terrible cramps, had to lie in bed for hours this afternoon, and my body is so weak, not sure why this Cleanse has knocked me out so early, you would expect such aches and pains in the last days, at least that was what happened on my previous cleanses. About to finish my 6th glass of lemonade for the day, was in the kitchen earlier and that banana bread was calling my name! :D hahaha, i resisted, am determined to complete the 10 days without cheating! Hope the evening is a better one for me.

Update:9:14pm- In bed, if i stay up any longer, i may eat something!lol Onto Day Five! Goodnight Mcers!

tu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 am 

Day 5: Sunday, June 19, 2011
MC days left: 5- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 6:40 am
1st GL:7:40 am
CW: 180.8 lbs/ 82 kgs
5.8 lbs/ 2.6 kgs lost so far
44.8 lbs/ 20.3 kgs to go

Update:7:38am- Woke up at 6:00am, feeling so weak, put in a load of laundry in machine, prepared breakfast for my kids(they still asleep), oatmeal, fried eggs, banana bread, they wake up in an hour. Prepared my lax tea, took it at 6:40am while mixing lemonade drinks for the day, usually make all 6 glasses each morning. About to drink my 1st glass of lemonade, kids awake now, going to give them breakfast and get them ready for church. Enjoy your Sunday, Mcers!

Update:4:37pm-Had a great day, went to church twice, my son had vacation bible school throughout last week and today the parents got to see what they have been learning, was a very interesting service from 9:00am to 10:00am. Then i went for prayers at a friends'home from about 10:10am, it actually begun after 11:00am and ended afew minutes after 1:00pm, the kids were hungry, picked up Pizza for them, then decided to make a meal for my friend who was at work. The good thing is i had brought my big jug full of my lemonade mixture so it was easy for me to manage while others were enjoying Pizza. I prepared lunch for the family-rice, fried potatoes, roasted beef, popcorn for the kids, am amazed I have no cravings today, taken all the lemonade without a problem, actually I have two more glasses left...am glad the day is almost over...onto Day 6

Update:10:07pm-In bed right now, only flushed once during the day, but am ok with that, grateful am already half-way and i haven't cheated! Yay!, Day 6 tomorrow, am excited! Hope i have a good night and have a good one too!

tu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 am 

Day 6: Monday, June 20, 2011
MC days left: 4- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 6:35 am
1st GL:7:35 am
CW: 179.6 lbs/ 81.4 kgs
7 lbs/ 3.1 kgs lost so far
43.6 lbs/ 19.7 kgs to go

Update:6:45am- Flushed at 6:00am, the cramps have reduced, got my morning Lax tea ready, started drinking it around 6:35am, just got done with it, will take my 1st glass of lemonade around 7:35am. Already mixed the Big Jug of lemonade for the day. Going back to sleep, will wake up with my kids in an hour or so, not as weak as i thought i would be, looking forward to a great Day 6. Happy Cleansing everyone! :D

Update: 12:20pm- About to drink my 4th glass of juice, nothing much to report about my moods, been watching TV, more specially TLC, love "Say Yes to the Dress' and 'Cake Boss'. Am surprised i even watched 'Kitchen Boss' and didn't have the urge to get up and find something to eat! Am glad the cravings are at bay for the moment, hope i can sail through to the last day at this rate. I have to travel on Thursday, for about 19 hours, so i may have to water fast on that day, and Friday too, My trip starts at 9:45pm on thursday and i don't arrive until 7:10pm on Friday on the bus, don't know if i can manage flushing on the Bus!hahaha. anyways, we see how i feel on wednesday. May have to break the fast on wednesday and drink orange juice on thursday? We'll see.

Update:6:15pm- have a terrible headache, why today? Not sure, all taken all my glasses for the day, will have the evening lax tea in an hour, may have to sleep early tonight, not feeling well at all. Onto Day 7.

tu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 am 

Day 7: Tuesday, June 21, 2011
MC days left: 3- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 8:05 am
1st GL:9:05 am
CW: 178.4 lbs/ 80.9 kgs
8.2 lbs/ 3.7 kgs lost so far
42.4 lbs/ 19.2 kgs to go

Update: 8:24am-Still drinking Lax tea right now, feeling very weak, flushed around 7:30am, dragging my feet to move around the house. Still debating about breaking the fast tomorrow because of my 19 hour trip on Thursday/friday. Will take my 1st glass of lemonade around 9:00am.

Update: 7:43pm-Had a busy day, about to drink the evening lax tea in afew minutes, woke up weak this morning but got enough energy to go to Walmart around noon, shopping for my kids' caregiver while am away this weekend, got home around 1:30pm, took two glasses of lemonade, flushed like crazy, i think i put alot more cayenne than usual. Baked Pizza for them, we had bought one from Walmart-those 10 minute ready made Pizzas, easy food for me while am cleansing and since am not a fan of Pizza, no temptation in that area. Dropped them off at a friends' place around 3:00pm, took her shopping, back around 6:00pm, picked up my kids, took another two glasses of lemonade, think i may have drank 8 glasses today, the more the better! Prepared Dinner for my kids, gave them roasted Chicken and fried an omelete for them, the scent of the fried egg was killing me, but didn't taste it. I am so proud of myself, 7 days and i have not cheated, the first time doing a total pure Cleanse! :D Accomplished afew chores around the house, going to bed in an hour. Onto Day 8 or maybe Orange juice tomorrow? Will depend on my mood in the morning, just worried about my trip on Thursday. Happy Cleansing everyone!

tu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 am 

Day 8: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
MC days left: 2- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 7:39 am
1st GL:8:39 am
CW: 178 lbs/ 80.7 kgs
8.6 lbs/ 3.9 kgs lost so far
42 lbs/ 19 kgs to go

Update: 12:06pm-Woke up at 4:46am, bathroom visit, failed to sleep, kept debating about easing out or not today. Slept around 6:00am, my kids were up by 7:30am, so had to get out of bed. Prepared my morning lax tea, took that at 7:39am, prepared breakfast for my kids- Cereal, toast, bananas, didn't make an omelete for them, no temptation for me while am debating whether to ease out. Took my 1st glass of lemonade around 8:40am, actually my cup holds 16oz of juice. I have already taken my 4th glass of the day. I may have to start drinking Orange juice in the evening or just wait till tomorrow, will see how the afternoon moves along. My bus trip starts at 9:45pm tomorrow night, won't be able to weigh myself until i get back on Tuesday, hopefully my numbers are lower than 178 lbs! Fingers crossed!

tu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 pm 

I'm glad to see ur around here, jam. I truly hope all goes well for u in ur life. I know u can do this, it's only another 2 more days. I hope to start mine July 1st. Was hoping i could start earlier, but i forgot to buy the lax tea and now my sugar cane has gone bad too. Hoping to do another 10, and then continue after my birthday. Talk to u soon, best of luck. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am 

Hi Jam,

Have you considered switching to a green juice fast for weight loss? The master cleanse is not intended for weight loss and 40 days maximum with 3 months at least in between is recommended for a reason. You probably have multiple deficiencies after so long on just lemonade.

I'd advise you to get a blood test to make sure your numbers are still okay because if they aren't, that could explain why you keep bouncing back and forth.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 pm 

I agree with being careful not to use the master cleanse as a primary tool for weight loss. The master cleanse is designed to heal the body, primarily the digestive tract, the colon etc. I read Tom Woloshyn's book as well and my interpretation is yes, you should listen to your unique body, but also listen to it's signals. It's really not a good idea to use the MC as a diet. I've been there myself with food addiction and yo yo dieting for several years.. that's why I can see through what is happening on this thread.

What helped me heal was to complete a 40 day master cleanse and then I began to eat a raw food diet. Completed a 30 day cleanse a couple times after that, but always left at least 3 months in between extended cleanses. It is the lifestyle change, not the MC, that helped me move through food addictions. It has been a gradual process of healing over several years. You don't have to adopt a raw food lifestyle to heal, but it's important to release as many processed foods from the diet as possible. Incorporating more organic whole foods, whole fruits, vegetables, GREENS and grains, clean water etc into the diet.

The MC is fabulous for rebooting the system.. but the body is a machine. It has the capacity to heal itself, but just make sure you're doing this for health. Don't worry about the scales, make sure you're getting proper minerals and has already been mentioned consider a blood test. Blood tests rock.. provide a true measure of health.. will show you what is in balance and what needs to be adjusted. You could also have food allergies and certain processed foods have chemicals in them that feed addictions. It's not just about willpower. Once you clear your system and heal your taste buds on the MC, it becomes easier to transition to eating foods the body really needs. Your body will always communicate with you and sometimes it takes awhile to have it completely fine tuned, but it will happen.

I haven't commented in this forum for years, but for some reason I was attracted to your energy.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:57 pm 

Thanks for the advice and concern, Ladies.
As it is, i begin another Long term Cleanse tomorrow, like i have mentioned in my previous posts when i get to my goal weight-136 lbs, then will i adopt the green juice diet or Raw Food diet. Am not addicted to food either, just eat the 'wrong' food that packs on the pounds withing days of easing out...there lies my problem! If i would transition to a Raw or Vegan diet immediately after the previous Cleanses, i know i would maintain the weight loss but for whatever reason, am failing to do so. I have heard and read about the benefits of the Cleanse and appreciate being reminded why it's not for weight-loss. To Each his Own.

tu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 am 

Hey Jam! Are you on a cleanse now?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 am 

I did around ten days at the begining of april. I've been contemplating starting another ten day I usually do it towards the end of summer but, my wisdom tooth is infected again I've had on and off fevers for a few days. Aside from eating being practically impossible (a lot of fruit smoothies) I am trying to avoid anti bios. I've maintained my weightloss but still having back pain and the wrist still isn't done healing from surgery I get a lot of pain in it. :/. Let me know if you're back on so I know if I do decide to go for it, I will have a buddy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17