[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:31 am 

In January 2010, i completed the 10 day MC, was so excited, lost about 14 lbs, gained all the pounds back and more within a short time, went back to my bad eating habits, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate- Cadbury! Tried another 14 day MC in April,2010, that didn't end well either, the easing process was a challenge, did the orange juice but was craving for potato salad, made some for my kids and ended up joining them, had all the pains associated with breaking a fast in the wrong way. Anyways, recently i found myself, eating too much at all times, all kinds of empty-calorie foods - my weight was getting to the scary 200 lbs and for my height i need to be below 136 lbs. I read this quote "Every extra pound shaves off about one month from your life span. Sixty pounds can cost you five years of life!" -HEALTH POWER, Health by choice not by chance, by Aileen Ludington, MD and Hans Diehl, DrHSc, MPH.ohhh, i was like for every 12 lbs i drop, i gain an additional year. And also i need to detox my system, with the stuff that i have been putting in my system, i need a serious cleanse, hoping the 40 days will accomplish my goal.
My challenge is that i have two little ones and i have to cook their meals daily, was difficult the first 2-3 days, but am good now, i look at the food and don't feel a thing, just grab my lime juice and am good to go. Ohh, and working at night too is another hard part, after the lime juice during the day, staying awake another 14 hours is not easy, but i will manage-have to stop abusing my body. Anyone want to join me on this journey? let's lift up each other.

Start date: 09/26/2010
End date:11/05/2010

Day 5: Thursday, Sept 30, 2010
MC days left: 35
Height:5"4
SWF: 7:48am
Smooth Move tea: 8:00pm
LJ w/Maple A: 6 glasses
SW: 196 lbs/ 88.9 kgs
CW: 192.2 lbs/87.1 kgs
TW:136 lbs/61.6 kgs
Gym: No exercise
Mood/Feeling: Terrible headache this morning, had about 5 flushes between 4:26 am and 9:00am, took a nap that helped with the headache. No food cravings.
Spiritual:Listened to Joyce Meyer on TV at 5:00am, MC makes me feel more intune with my inner-being.
Work: 14hrs last night into this morning-difficulty staying awake.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 am 

Day 6: Friday, Oct 1, 2010
MC days left: 34
Height: 5"4
SWF: 5:17 am
1st GL: 6:17am- the rest will be taken every two hours,
Smooth Move tea: 6:17pm
CW: 190.4 lbs/86.3 kgs
TW: 136 lbs/ 61.6 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Normal. No headaches this morning, no pains, had about 5 flushes between 5 am and 9:00am. No food cravings.

Spiritual:Read and memorized Romans 8:5-8 while taking the SWF between 5:17am and 5:33am.

Work: Was off last night, had a good night's sleep with occasional BR visits.

7:17am: Dropped my son at school, had planned to go home first to use the BR but then changed my mind, instead drove to my agency office, hmmm, then the feeling came, i was like, Lord help, i can't mess up my car!lol I felt the need to use the BR, was hard holding it, but i made it in time. hahaha, anyways, was back home by 8:07am, in time to make my second glass, as i was drinking that, i had to run to the BR. This cleanse is merciless, that's all i say.
I have to work tonight at 5:00pm, so am hoping to take my 6th glass at 4:17pm and the Lax tea at 6:17pm. I have noticed the cleanse works on my body in the morning hours, at night it's only pee every two hours or so. ohh, weighed myself last night and so excited so far i have dropped six pounds in a week, can't wait for next week. Good luck to y'all.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:09 am 

Day 7: Saturday, Oct 2, 2010
MC days left: 33
SWF: 7:30 am
1st GL: 9:11am
Smooth Move tea: 10:17pm- set alarm to wake up and take the lax tea but slept through the night
CW: 187.8 lbs/85.1 kgs
TW: 136 lbs/ 61.6 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Normal. Lots of energy today. No headaches this morning, no pains, had about 1 flush at about 3:09am, then 3 more between 9:00am and 11:00am.
No food cravings. Prepared a favorite dish- Chapati- type of indian bread for a guest and didn't get the urge to taste the food, I asked him to taste the sauce and tell me if the salt was enough. Couldn't allow myself to get tempted, i have come this far, i need to stay on course.

Spritual:Read and memorized Romans 8:9-10 at 6:20am while waiting for the relief person.

Work: Worked friday night, got off at 7:00am.
Off today, Had some errands and took my 3rd and 4th glasses along with me to the mall around 12:30pm-was shopping for a winter jacket for my baby.

Went to watch a movie at around 6:45pm, kind of disorganised my schedule, couldn't drink my 6th glass and lax tea in time. Got back home after 9:45pm, put my kids to bed, drank my 6th glass of lime juice and set the alarm to get up at 10:17pm to drink the lax tea but i guess i was too tired- didn't hear the alarm. Meaning i had a good night sleep.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 am 

Day 8: Sunday, Oct 3, 2010
MC days left: 32
SWF: 6:20 am
1st GL: 8:20am
Smooth Move tea: 7:20pm
SW: 196 lbs/88.9 kgs
TW: 136 lbs/61.6 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Am so excited, so far lost 8 lbs! Normal. No headaches this morning, no pains, no flush yet, had my lax tea at 5:20am because i missed it last night and just completed the SWF between 6:20am and 6:45am this morning.

Update:11:26am- Made a mistake of drinking the lax tea and SWF within an hour of each other today, now i know better, i have lost count of how many BR trips i have made until now, all i can say too much flushing, didn't know i had all those toxins in my body, hope at the end of this journey, i can maintain healthy habits, why torture my body if no change occurs in my eating habits? Anyways, will cross that bridge when i get there next month, am drinking my 3rd glass now, was supposed to take it at 12:20pm, but felt thirsty, still feeling normal, have no pains. Am glad i stayed home this morning, don't know what would have happened in Church.

Spritual: Listening to Cindy Morgan's album-Best so far.

Work: Off today- intend to stay home and relax, walked too much yesterday. Wanted to go to church at 9:00am ,but i may not last through- the desire to use the BR on my way to church, running to the BR during the service-Don't want to embarass myself- will think about it. Might just stay home and listen to Charles Stanley this morning.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 am 

Day 9: Monday, Oct 4, 2010
MC days left: 31
SWF: 6:20 am
1st GL: 7:45am
Smooth Move tea: 7:45pm
CW: 187.6 lbs/85 kgs
Gym: Up and down the stairs- doing laundry.

Mood/Feeling: Normal. Have enough energy to do laundry this morning. No headaches this morning, no pains, flushing like crazy.

Spiritual: Listening to your Miracle thought for the day-podcast by Marianne Williamson- God loves you.
Took my 5th glass at 4:20pm, was supposed to take it earlier but took a nap at 3:00pm, Woke up at 4:15pm- fed my kids and dropped them at the caregiver's place. Not feeling weak at all, hope I can stay up throughout the night.

Work: Arrived at 5:00pm this evening, took my 6th glass of lime juice at 6:35pm and lax tea at 7:45pm.Hopefully, i don't embarass myself with the BR trips. Plan to have the SWF at around 4:00am, so I can flush before 7:00am tomorrow.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 am 

Day 10: Tuesday, Oct 5, 2010
MC days left: 30
SWF: 4:26 am
1st GL: 7:45am
Smooth Move tea: 7:30pm
CW: 188 lbs/85.2 kgs
Gym: Have alot of errands today so i guess that walking will be my workout.

Mood/Feeling: I can't explain my feelings, i should be excited because it's my 10th day, but am not. Or maybe it's because i weighed myself this morning after my 1st glass and i had added a pound, i haven't cheated at all or eaten any type of food or snack so am wondering why did i gain a pound? or is it because i weighed myself after the lemonade drink? i don't know, but it messed up my morning.Anyways, it's only one pound right? maybe as the day progresses, i will feel much better. And yet i had too much flushing between 4:00am and 7:30am, i don't understand what's happening to my body. Has anyone experienced this? weight gain? The good news however is no headaches and no pains.

Spiritual: Listening to your Miracle thought for the day-podcast by Marianne Williamson- Show Mercy.
Will take my 2nd glass at 9:30am, have errands today,will carry some lime juice (4th and 5th glasses) with me hopefully i can get to a BR in time while am out.

Work: Off today.
Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 am 

Day 11: Wednesday, Oct 6, 2010
MC days left: 29
SWF: 7:41 am
1st GL: 8:30am
Smooth Move tea: 8:30pm
Gym: None

Mood/Feeling: Food cravings started yesterday, while serving my little ones' dinner, the scent was so overpowering, i kept saying to myself- MIND OVER BODY, MIND OVER BODY, and i didn't give in. I have come this far, one meal will not mess up my plans. Just wondering why am not losing any weight, my body seems to be in shut-down mode, same weight, i have not flushed as much as expected this morning. Just completed my 1st glass and had my SWF earlier, but no reaction. anyways, i hope am getting rid of the toxins in my body even though the weight remains the same.

Spiritual: Listening to Cece and Bebe Winans's song-Grace(performed at the 2010 Dove Awards show) on Youtube. Working on my Vision Board, occupied most of my day.

Work: Start at 7:00pm-7:00am, hope to take my 6th glass at 6:45pm then take my lax tea at 8:30pm. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 am 

Day 12: Thursday, Oct 7, 2010
MC days left: 28
SWF: 8:15 am
1st GL: 9:15 am
Smooth Move tea: 9:15 pm
CW: 187.6 lbs/85 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Took the SWF afew minutes ago, it's starting to rub me the wrong way and yet i know i will get better results with it, I don't want to do tea morning and evening. I have to stick with the SWF. Will have my 1st glass in an hour, i had to run some errands so didn't start as early as usual. I have decided i will weigh myself on day 20 because am getting discouraged by the scale. Same weight. Not flushing as much, maybe i need to reduce on the syrup or add pepper? Have a funny taste in my mouth, not sure why, anyways, feeling normal, no pains, no food cravings so far. Bought some cayenne and Laxative tea this morning, hopefully i get to my goal-28 more days left.

Spiritual: Listened to Joyce Meyer at 5:00am, was at work and half way through the teaching, i was dozing-blame it on the empty stomach!lol. I Intend to complete my Vision Board today- Family, Financials, Career, Health and Spirituality. I have cut out enough sayings from magazines, the glue part is not fun at all, but hope i can get done. Will take my mind off Food that's for sure.

Work: Off today, get to spend time with my little ones. Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 am 

Day 13: Friday, Oct 8, 2010
MC days left: 27
SWF: 7:41 am
1st GL: 8:40 am
Smooth Move tea: 8:40 pm
CW: 187.4 lbs/85 kgs

Mood/Feeling: No headaches or pains. No food cravings though last night while feeding my baby, i had this urge to eat some of his food, took all the energy I had to restrain myself. Took the SWF afew minutes ago, will have my 1st glass in 30 minutes, had one flush at around 4:26am, my body is still in shut down mode, not as much flushing as i expected, maybe taking the SWF at 5:00am makes a difference, anyways, i guess i have to be patient and let the body take care of itself. No weight loss, discouraging but at least the body is getting rid of toxins, that's how i keep encouraging myself.

Spiritual: Didn't complete my vision board yesterday, so that will take up most of my day.

Work: Off today again. Just relaxing at home. Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 am 

Day 14: Saturday, Oct 9, 2010
MC days left: 26
SWF: 6:40 am
1st GL: 7:40 am
Smooth Move tea: 7:40 pm
CW: 187.2 lbs/84.9 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Promised not to weigh myself until the 20th day but that's not happening, each morning after i flush, i get on the scale and am losing but not a pound a day, am flushing so that's more comforting at the moment. No headaches or pains. No food cravings. Took the SWF at 6:40am, am switching to the lax tea in the morning tomorrow so i can see if it makes a difference in the weight loss and am tired of the SWF taste anyway. Am not weak today, just feel like staying in bed, will get up to take the drinks until i have to go to work tonight.

Spiritual: Listened to Cece and Bebe Winans's song Grace- i need to be reminded that even when i fall, i can get back up again because he cares for me.

Work: Start at 5:00pm till 7:00am, hoping to take my 6th glass at 6:40pm and Lax tea in the evening. On my way to work i stopped by Walgreens and bought a pack of gum, to deal with the taste in my mouth, i chewed a couple of sticks, it helped me too while i was preparing a meal for my clients, didn't have any urges to taste or eat their food. Then the scent of soup hit my nose and i was like it's only soup not soilds so i guess i can taste a tablespoon or two of soup, anyways, last evening wasn't the best for me. But after the sticks of gum and tablespoons of soup, i had no tummy aches or headaches. To be honest the taste of soup was nasty in my mouth, don't know why i even bothered to take it. I had planned to stay an MC purist throughout the 40 days, but i guess this disqualifies me, anyways, am continuing with the remaining days, have about 25 days to go so i figure, this soup will be out of my tummy by tomorrow and i will be back on track. No more tasting soup until the end. We are only human. Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 am 

Day 15: Sunday, Oct 10, 2010
MC days left: 25
Smooth Move tea: 4:26 am
Smooth Move tea: 6:40 pm
CW: 187 lbs/84.8 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Practically have the drinks stay in my mouth for a few seconds before i swallow, like i have to think about what am drinking, can't standard the nasty taste yet i have so more days to go. Decided to take the lax tea this morning at 4:26am instead of the SWF to see if i get different results, so flushed once. Will resume with the SWF next week. Took my 1st glass after i got off work this morning, have been trying to sleep but keep getting up every hour to use the BR. Have to work again tonight. still have some energy which i need anyways, because i have to get my kids ready for the caregiver and school tomorrow. No headaches or pains. No food cravings.
Update:12:25pm, have already taken my 3rd glass, going to try sleeping again, and wake up at 2:45pm or 3pm to get myself and kids ready for work, always give myself two hours whenever am going anywhere, to feed, bath and dress them, with the kids, you never know, if you dress them too early then right before you leave the house, someone has messed up so the two hour window helps me deal with all the unforseeables. I guess the lax tea helped because I had a flush at around 2:45pm and weighed myself before taking a bath at 4pm, was 187 lbs. So am gonna stick to the lax tea morning and evening.

Spiritual: Feel terrible i missed church this morning, was tired from work and with the MC, don't want to miss the sermon with frequent BR visits. Hope to listen to Joel Osteen on TV this evening.

Work: Start at 5:00pm till 7:00am. Didn't have many BR visits yesterday at work so hopefully my body reacts the same today. Was done with all my lemonade by time I got to work. Took the herbal tea around 6pm, haven't used the BR as much. Hoping for a good night. Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 am 

Day 16: Monday, Oct 11, 2010
MC days left: 24
Smooth Move tea: 4:35 am
Smooth Move tea: 6:00 pm
CW: 187 lbs/84.8 kgs

Mood/Feeling: Even though it takes longer for the lax tea to flush my system, am going to stick with it till next week, maybe on day 22, i will switch back to the SWF. About to take my 2nd glass and take short naps and wake up every two hours so i can drink all my lemonade before 5pm. Had no urges to eat anything at work last night so i guess i have the cravings under control. No headaches or pains this morning. Am almost half way, can't wait for friday. One day at a time.

Spiritual: God is amazing, the way he created our bodies is amazing, all the praise and honor to him, i have gone 16 days without food and am still functioning normally, many people can not even last three hours without a meal, i don't take being able to fast this long for granted, i thank God that am able to do so and hope to end my 40 days without any complications.

Work: Start at 5:00pm till 7:00am, hope to drink all my lemonade before i get to work , i have noticed that is works better if i only take the herbal tea after 5:00pm, it takes about 8 hours before i see any flushing, usually happens around 4:00am the next morning or thereafter, i feel more comfortable using the BR at this time because everyone else is asleep. Good luck everyone.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 am 

Day 17: Tuesday, Oct 12, 2010
MC days left: 23
Height: 5' 4
Lax tea: 6:00 am
1st GL: 8:00 am
Lax tea: Missed it. Was visiting a cousin.
CW: 185.4 lbs/84 kgs
Gym: Doing Laundry so the up-down stairs movements should be enough exercise for my body.

Mood/Feeling: Feeling excited, switching to the Lax tea in the morning was the best idea, back to losing weight again, had the tea at 6:00am though prior to that i had flushed around 5:00am. Had my 1st glass around 8:00am this morning, had to drop my son at school around 7:15am and run some errands before getting home. Will take my 2nd glass around 10:00am. Will also take water in between the lemonade drinks, i haven't been drinking as much water and i think it makes a difference too. Feeling some pain in my butt, i feel it when i climb up the stairs, i think because i sat up all night, that may be the cause otherwise no other pains right now. No headaches either. Just prepared my baby's breakfast- Jelly toast, Cheerios with milk, an apple and boiled egg, had no urges to taste any of it. i guess the scents are disappearing too. When i start my ease-out process next month, i intend to get rid of dairy, will be tough since my kids are so used to milk and eggs, but i have to, otherwise, this whole process of fasting will go to waste. To be honest, it's not economical preparing different foods for three people in the household. Anyways, will cross that bridge when i get there.
Took my 4th glass to a cousin's place around 3:00pm, stayed at her place till about 7:00pm, got home around 7:35pm took my 5th glass, decided to skip the 6th glass and take the lax tea instead, took a shower, then set my alarm for 10:00pm to take the lax tea, well i didn't wake up until 3:00am, took the lax tea then, went back to bed.

Spiritual: Becoming more aware of my inner-self and I have clearer dreams.

Work: Off today, intend to relax at home and sleep, i need more sleep, whenever i have to work, usually sleep 3-4 hours and i read somewhere that on the MC, our bodies need rest. Will also prepare some chapati( a type of indian bread) if i have the energy. My kids love it, i do too but i guess after this cleanse , i will have to give it up.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 am 

You are an inspiration! Keep looking for the end result!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 am 

Thanks, CleanContender,

You can do it too, it's tough the longer you stay, honest am already tired of drinking the lemonade but like you said the end result keeps me grounded. Good luck to you too.

tu

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next