[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jam0775's MC Journey ending 11/05/2010
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 am 

Thanks Ayane,

So right, the change starts with me and my kids know not to refuse mummy's food so really whatever i introduce to them, they will eat. Your suggestions are a perfect beginning, and what's surprising is that i have most of those snacks or foods in my pantry, but end up baking goodies instead. I actually also started running with them, there is a small ground area behind my apartment, just have to go out more often. Stay off TV and the internet!lol

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:36 am 

Day 7: Thursday, April 21, 2011
MC days left: 3
Height: 5' 4
Lax tea: 8:18 am
1st GL: 9:25 am
Lax tea: 7:00 pm
LJ/w Agave Nectar: 6 glasses
SW: 180.2 lbs/ 81.7 kgs
CW: 170.8 lbs/ 77.4 kgs
GW: 136 lbs/ 61.6 kgs
Gym: Walking.
34.8 lbs/ 15.7 kgs to go.
9.4 lbs/4.2 kgs Off so far!

Update:10:11am-I have had a headache since last night, hoping i just need to rest, will try to spend my day in bed however if it persists till tomorrow, will just drink Orange juice for the next three days.

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:55 am 

Hi Jam

I've been reading through your blog. Your willpower is amazing. My worry is this, and please don't take offence. Whenever you go back to normal eating you pile the weight back on. Have you thought that you have an eating disorder, a little like an alcoholic - if they take one drink they don't stop. Are you maybe like that with food, it's all or nothing?

Reading your blog you've been on a cleanse, in effect starving yourself for about 120 days in the last 15 or so months. Yet you're only 26 Ibs lighter now than when you started. If you learnt to deal with food and go on a "proper" diet - healthy food etc you'd have lost 64 Ibs at least in that period of time.

If this cleanse is the only way you can keep your weight from escalating I do understand, but if there are underlying issues you really should get them dealt with. You have the willpower to do it.

One thing your blog has proven to me - the master cleanse is by no means a quick fix weight loss plan in fact it's the opposite. It should be used for what it's intended - a cleanse.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm 

Jam,
If you do MC often, use maple syrup because it has more nutrients than nectar.
I also saw on utube about hair loss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hdzr6m- ... re=related.
I don't know if it is related to MC or not.
You have a very strong will. I think you would do well on the cabbage diet so check that diet out.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 pm 

Hello Mcers,

Am back and this time, I will ease into the Cleanse, tried to start a Cleanse on the 05/12/11 but because I hadn't prepared my body, couldn't make it beyond day 2, thus the ease in. Will eat fruits and veggies tomorrow, juices and smoothies on tuesday then orange juice on Wednesday. I pray I have the strength to carry on, it will be a long term cleanse but am not writing down the exact number and will try to stay away from the scale this time around. Main reason for this cleanse is to start a tradition of detox each month. Good luck to all cleansing now.

tu

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm 

Day one of ease in,
Had a good day, had planned to start the day with fruit but had an egg and bread for breakfast, an apple and grapes for lunch, and mixed raw veggies for dinner or should I say around 4:00pm. Worked last night so exhausted this morning, Slept from about 11:40am till 2:50pm, much needed nap. Cut up quarter an onion, 2 carrots, 1 stalk of celery, 2 boiled eggs and mixed in a tbsp of Mayo, had afew spoonfuls of that mixture. Reserved the rest for potato salad tomorrow for my kids. On my way to work this evening, passed by the store to buy what has recently replaced chocolate in my life- trail mix-'nuts and chocolate'. Since I won't be eating for more than two weeks, had to treat myself to this delicacy. Will take only juices tomorrow. I pray this ease in will prepare my mind and body for the cleanse ahead. I have previously started cleanses headon after a heavy meal the night before, realized that process always defeats my good intentions days into a Cleanse. Happy cleansing everyone.

tu

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:01 pm 

Hey jam0775, sounds like you are well prepared :) Good luck with day 1 of a new healthier you!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm 

Thanks Secura,

Start the cleanse on the 05/26th. Easing into the cleanse sounds easy but it's a challenge too. Wishing you the best too.

tu

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 pm 

Day two of ease in,

Drank water and ate potato salad, my weakness, people. Hopefully I can drink only orange juice tomorrow, have to do this ease in right. Am at work right now, have another 12 hours to go, hoping for a great night.

tu

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:42 pm 

oh my god ..you are so strong ..all of the replys were yours...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:16 am 

Day 1: Saturday, May 28, 2011
MC days left: 20
SWF: 4:58 am
1st GL: 5:58 am
LJ/w Maple Syrup: 6 glasses
SW: Unknown
CW: Unknown

Decided to start the cleanse today instead of thursday, already taken the SWF, actually was surprised i drank it all. Doesn't taste as bad as i remember it. Looking forward to this cleanse mainly because am removing clutter out of my emotional, physical and social life. I have some people in my life that i need to let go, been holding on and hurting myself in the process. I hope after three weeks, i will be able to close several chapters in my life and reach out for what is best for me and my kids. Good luck to all starting the cleanse today!

Update: 11:20am- Just completed my 3rd glass of lemonade, lying in bed listening to Josh Groban on Youtube. Love his voice. For whatever reason, i feel like am struggling to stay focused on the cleanse, don't know what happened to the will power i have had in the past. My body is acting like it's my first cleanse ever, or should i say my mind is acting funny! :shock: Anyways, i will pull through this day, can't keep postponing the days to cleanse. Haven't flushed after the SWF this morning although i had flushed around 4:30am, think that was the effect of the Laxative tea i took the night before. I hope i can make it to the end of the day, usually am worried about Day 3 but am concerned about Day 1-Weird!

This afternoon was tough, around 3:00pm, my body was craving food so bad, wasn't funny, my spirit was very willing but my body??? So weak!!! :oops: Yes, i gave in and ended up eating some sweet potatoe cakes i had made, and popcorn, yes, popcorn, can you imagine? anyways, i did drink all my glasses of lemonade for the day and had my laxative tea before i went to bed. Yeah, had cravings take over today so starting afresh tomorrow. We fall off the Wagon and get right up!

tu

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 am 

Day 2: Sunday, May 29, 2011
MC days left: 20- Sunday, June 18, 2011
SWF: 8:20 am
1st GL: 9:20 am
LJ/w Maple Syrup: 6 glasses
SW: 186.6 lbs/ 84.6 kgs
CW: 186.6 lbs/ 84.6 kgs

tu

Last edited by jam0775 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 am 

Hiya jam, how have you been? Are you still on the cleanse? It's time for me to be back on my cleanse as well. I hope to start soon and hope you're doing fine and well. Do keep us updated pls! We love to hear from you! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am 

Hey athene,

I have struggled lately to stay on the Cleanse, not so sure what happened to the will power i had in the past. I have tried many attempts at cleansing in the past month and i can't last a day or even go onto the second day! :shock: However, one of my kids picked up Ringworm from School two months ago, passed it onto his brother and i have really tried my best to treat it, hoping i wouldn't get it too. Reccently, i have noticed some skin patchs on my body that look like what my kids have and i suspect i have got it too, so now am starting the Cleanse today, hoping it will take care of it, and rid my body of that fungus! The first time, i noticed something, I put some cream on patch that was on my waistline and it disappeared, but last night, before taking my shower, i saw something on my left breast that looks like ringworm, so am hoping after 10 days of cleansing i will be fine, if it doesn't disappear, i will carry onto more days. My greatest temptation lately has been Trailmix daily(peanuts, M&Ms, almonds, raisins) it has replaced Cadbury Chocolate in my life, but today i was able to go to the store, to stock up on lemons and not buy trailmix! Am about to drink my 4th glass of lemonade and i pray i can complete the next nine days without giving into Trailmix.

Good luck on your next Cleanse too.

tu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 am 

Day 1: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
MC days left: 9- Friday, June 24, 2011
Lax tea: 8:20 am
1st GL: 9:55 am
LJ/w Agave Nectar: 6 glasses
SW: 186.6 lbs/ 84.6 kgs
CW: 186.6 lbs/ 84.6 kgs

Update:3:45pm-About to take my 4th glass for the day, hasn't been easy for my first day on the cleanse. I wonder how i managed the previous 20-40 day cleanses. Almost broke the fast for trailmix(peanuts, almonds, M&Ms, raisins) which recently replaced my first addiction-Cadbury Chocolate. I eat trailmix daily but i have to go through with this Cleanse, i have ringworm which was passed on by my son, he picked up at school this semester. I have been treating both my kids, hoping i wouldn't get it. Unfortunately, i treated a patch weeks ago and thought it was gone, but last night, i noticed a patch on my left breast, so that's my motivation to cleanse and i hope i can complete 10 days, if it doesn't disappear, i will carry on more days. I hear it's a fungus and am hoping as my body gets rid of these toxins, the fungus can go too! I have read online about the different remedies i could use, but am hoping cleansing can solve my issue. Happy cleansing people.

Update: 9:44pm- About to drink my lax tea, managed to end the day without a bite or taste of anything, trust me, i struggled throughout the evening with thoughts of i can do this tomorrow, i can start over tomorrow, but i didn't give in to the urge to eat. Not sure why am struggling with cravings at the beginning of my cleanse, i usually feel this way on day 5 or 7. Anyways, am glad am in bed and onto Day 2. Good night Mcers!

tu

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next