[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 40-day challenge 10/2-11/10

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My 40-day challenge 10/2-11/10
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:03 pm 

My challenge is a 40 day Master Cleanse starting tomorrow, Saturday, October 2nd thru Wednesday, November 10th. I am 142 lbs 5'4" and I desperately want to drop down to my normal weight of 115. Having read the book by Burroughs, the MC will benefit your health all around so I am inspired not only to loose weight but to grow spiritually, replenish my system to prepare for a healthy vegan lifestyle, solve my skin problems by boosting my immune system, and gain control over some of my addictions including caffeine(starbucks), comfort food, and cigarettes yuck! The past 3 months have been very tough.. I went through a lot of personal problems that caused me to become depressed which definitely affected my health physically mentally and emotionally. I am supposed to be taking drugs prescribed by my doctor to help me cope but I have never been dependent on meds all my life because I feel healthier that way like my body is immuned or is strong enough to fight any disease. But lately I've kind of let my self fall apart.. I stopped exercising, I chain-smoke, eating unhealthy and binging, and I sleep either way too much or can't sleep at all!!
This kind of lifestyle is unacceptable! It has taken a toll on me and I refuse to lead my life on this path... I take accountability for what Ive put myself through and it's my responsibility to fix it. So here I go!! Wish me luck!! (Throwing my cigarettes away now) :D

Post subject: Re: My 40-day challenge 10/2-11/10
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 pm 

Hi Waiting in the coulds,

how is the cleanse going? I started my 3rd cleanse today (Oct 7th) and plan to go until Nov 5th. Are you keeping a journal or just waiting to see how much weight you shed. I have simliar goals to you and I'm pretty sure I can go through with it. Had my last cigarrette on Tuesday night - to finish the pack and throw it out - and haven't craved one since. Touch wood.
I'm not sure how cooking and feeding the family will pan out - that was always the hardest on previous cleanses! I've also just done my first salt water flush and detest it as much as I did before. I can barely keep it down!!!

Good luck and let's motivate each other!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wdHbs7G/]

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:00 am 

Hi guys :-)

I'm looking for a buddy as I will be starting my 40-day (hopefully) master cleanse tomorrow. I actually was supposed to start yesterday but i totally messed up. And then again today there was leftover popeyes chicken that my mom brought yesterday for the kids and once they left for school this morning it was pretty much a wrap. Hopefully it's out of my system now. In my defense, I was already a little deprived because I havent eaten meat in the last 3 months or so. I'm trying to transition to a raw food/clean living lifestyle.

Anyways, this is my second master cleanse. The first time was for 10 days but I went right back to unhealthy habits shortly after. I know I can do it this time and stick to it so hopefully we can all inspire each other.

I'll try to check in with you guys everyday just to update and help motivate and hopefully get motivated myself.

Peace :-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am 

Hi berwynian,

I'm planning to do a 40 day MC as well, but i'm starting this coming Sunday (God willing). I wish u all the best, and let's motivate each other on this Forum! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:24 pm 

Hi Athene and Berwynian,

Great that you will start long cleanses around the same time. I started to video blog (only on day 2) but I figure it's good motivation. Just wanted to let you know that I had a lunch meeting the day before the cleanse - it was a huge weinerschnitzel and potato salad - so I went off food with a bang and thought that I'd have massive cravings on day 1. I didn't really and it went pretty well! I even managed the dreaded salt water flush in the afternoon and it worked much better than on previous cleansers (movements after an hour).I went to the gym in the evening - just 20mins on the elliptical trainer, 5 doing light weights for the arms and 5 stretching. I then had a shower and went to bed - it was the bext night's sleep I've had in ages and I woke up with a spring in my step. It's half way through day 2 and I feel great! I look forward to reading about your progress / pitfalls as it's really hard to do this on my own (I live in Tokyo and am married to a chef!!!) and I need some external support too.
Good luck and here's to a cleaner (slimmer) future!

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm 

How are the cleanses going? I'm on day 6 and I feel fantastic mentally, physically and emotionally but I hardly seem able to get the scale to scrape by a 3pound drop! I'm not sure what surprises me more - not loosing loads quickly or not feeling terribly upset about it. To be honest I'm taking it rather well despite the occasional 'WTF' question but I guess I feel great in my skin and the weight loss is taking a back seat (for the moment) to cleansing and cleaning out the system. Let's hope some good results pick up over time. -Also the book says warm water - how warm is warm? I wonder if the very warm water (drinkable but not boiling hot) that I have taken a liking to is killing the enzyme action of the lemons...?

[/url]