[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - NEED SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO QUIT!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: NEED SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO QUIT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am 

Hello There;

I have been on the diet today 17 days!!! It sound like a short period of time. I have an issue, my mom cooks the most delicious food, sea food...maple roasted cashews home made....beans spanish style....

It has been hell....I waited for the day I stopped craving them but it's not happening, although I am very happy with the results and they way I've been feeling;( I've lost 12 pounds and fitting into my old jeans love it!!) this is got to be the hardest thing to do...not to eat what I want to eat.

Today I had a break down where I just wanted to go straight into food..just have my meal forget about the diet and transition time to break the diet...However, I held myself down...and started to look for some on-line support.

My thoung is far from pink...I know I have to wait, and I have been doing so, I know it is for my own good but has anyone had a state of mind where you just fantize about pizza, hamburguers, crepes....even thou I don't usually eat them...

I need some encouraging words right now...I don't want to finish the diet without my thoung turning Pink.

Help :) :oops:

Post subject: Re: NEED SUPPORT RIGHT NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO QUIT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm 

Hi lizzie, do u know that 17 days is already considered a cool thing to do? :shock: It's awesome! The cravings for food is the hardest thing in the MC. It's because our bodies are used to consuming foods everyday, every second we live. It will be harder for those who never fast before. But look at it this way - when u finally decided to stop ur MC, all the foods that u craved before, will still be there. They haven't been anywhere. It's always there for u! I know u can do it! U know u can do it! If u can do it for 17 days, what's stopping u from doing it another 10 or even 20 days? It's all in the mind! Think of this as a battle! Who's gonna win, u or the foods? U decide! Remember, it's all in the mind. U can do it! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 am 

Hello There;

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. They really helped to see them this morning. I am actually feeling normal again today. But yesterday I have to say it was a close call...I know I am not ready, and I don't know if it is worse but I actually smell the food and it could do two things, calm me down, or like yesterday almost break me down.

There is not doubt I have learnt so much about myself during these days, my eating habits, why I eat...but I feel like I can do now whatever is required until my body tells me so.

Ah, and you are so right about food being available once the diet is done, I tell that to my self all the time!!! What worries me is that I am going to go on a rampage after my diet is done... I really want to stop my addition to sweets and chocolates for good. It just seems like an impossible thing to do. During the first 3 days of the diet I actually came up with the choice theory where I made a list of pros and cons on eating sweets. However, when the cravings start I can really forget about those...

Do you think if I exercise extra, I could maybe have some room for one sin once in a while? Has anyone had an experience with this kind of struggles; and the instant gratification need? ( I know candy could cause an infinite list of deseases)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 am 

Actually, it's not a sin to indulge urself in chocolate, ice cream or candy, once in a while (chocolate in its purest form is a champion antioxidant, it helps rid the body of free radicals). As long as whatever u eat, goes out again of the body (by way of exercizing), it's alrite. There's no point in being too strict, or too lenient - just nice would be just fine. So there'll be a check and balance. :D

The problem starts when one eats too much junk food but does no exercize (or not enough exercizes). Thus, all the bad elements stay inside the body and that's when one needs to worry. One should try to exercize at least half an hour, daily (half an hour is the minimum). If u can't, try to make it at least thrice a week.

Yeah, i know the cravings for food can drive one crazy... but if u can managed 17 days w/out foods, then it's just a matter of manipulating ur mind to bend to ur wishes. Even i may not be able to make it up to 17 days! :shock: Tell urself this one thing - u are allowed to run amok for foods, IF u can manage to exercize at least half and hour (1 hour is better!), daily. Now, that seems to be a good deal, isn't it? :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 pm 

Hello Athene;

Thank you again for your words, It does look like a very nice deal the balance between exercise and sin food. I am also trying to see how can I replace them in a more healthy way; maybe with very similar tastes and more satisfying food.

Your words are really relief me from the presure...Today I felt a little bit hungry, but nothing out of the ordinary...My toung is fuzzy althoug pink...I don't know if I am ready or not, however, I am planning to get to day 20 and start breaking the diet and eat as healthy as I can with yummy recepies...I don't want healthy to mean boring so I am looking at recepies I can do with a great, natual taste. Prevention.com/recepies. It's a great website.

Thank you again, I'll keep you posted.:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 am 

Don't worry lizzie, u'll manage it somehow, u won't even realize it! Next thing u know, ur MC is done and over with. I'm gonna go for my 2nd round of MC later this week. Wish me luck too! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:16 am 

Thank you, today is day 19th, one more to go and I hope to finish... All I know it's a great way to lose weight fast and get some extra energy. I loved it, whether or not I'd do it again mmmm I'll think about it twice. The truth is that I rather do a diet eating than not. Good luck with the diet, and for sure you'll make it, enjoy your new body at the end of the diet. :D

Lizzie.

Keep me posted, and let me know if you need any support through out the diet!!!