[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - SECOND MASTER CLEANSE NEEDED I'M A BIT STRESSED!!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: SECOND MASTER CLEANSE NEEDED I'M A BIT STRESSED!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm 

:? Its funny. I did my best thinking and being zen when I wasn"t eating anything. My first master cleanse was around three weeks ago and I lost 36 pounds,( see my first post under skyblue39 name) since then I have manage to keep the weight off minus around two pounds. But the thing is I am not feeling as great. I have been eating better but I do have days when I do eat things that are not that healthy but lot more good eating days than bad. What going on here??? I think I need to go back on the master cleanse again to get to the root of whats going on here. My life is back again on full bast maybe thats it.(Had a lazy hazy summer) I think I will start again on Tuesday Oct 5. Fellow cleansers help me though this once again. I really feel I need this. Feel like unfinished business.

Post subject: Re: SECOND MASTER CLEANSE NEEDED I'M A BIT STRESSED!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 am 

Hmm.. i think i could be feeling the same way ur feeling now. I feel more excited and satisfied while doing the MC than when NOT doing it (i've just finished my 1st round btw). I feel, more challenging, somehow.. don't know how to really describe it. So that's why i'm gonna go for my 2nd MC probably later this week. So yeah, it's kinda funny. Or perhaps it has something to do with our spiritual side? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 am 

I'm going for 10 days. Today haven't been so bad ,it is the evening that always been the hardest for me on any type of eating plan. Athene I think you are right, it seems to lean more toward our spiritual side. I just seem so much more in tune with myself and my surrounding. So go for it, lets see what knowledge or other things, we will be discover this time around .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 pm 

I hear ya skyblue. I'm starting my easing-in period tomorrow. All the best to u! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am 

DAY 2. :( I have had an annoying headache all day. I feel tired and just want to sleep. My face have broken out with a couple of pimples. Different detox symptoms than from last cleanse.I know this will past, but today totally sucks. Hoping tomorrow is a lot better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 am 

If you can rest and sleep do! Resting is important when you are cleansing as well :). I hope today is going better for you. Today is day four for me, and I'm feeling a little tired but other than that, I'm feeling great!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:23 pm 

DAY 3 Thanks Ayane for the advice and for caring. Today was much better. After a good night sleep I feel much better today. I"m feeling a bit more sharp and more on top of it. I plan on retiring to my room soon and put on a good long movie to keep my mind off food. Yes that dinner I prepared for my family took a lot of will power for me to not dig into it. For master cleansers who are salt sensitive please monitor your intake of the salt water flushes,they can make your blood pressure go up and you do retain some of that salt. It will also make you hold on to weight to. { I know this because of my first cleanse} If you see the scales not moving cut back on the salt water flushes and do another tea instead. I will be weighing myself tomorrow to see if I have lost any weight.Goodnight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 am 

Day 4-- I am down 10 pounds. Thanks for more clarity and calmness. Today is going pretty good. Nothing to complain about. Will post again on day 6.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:15 am 

Day 7-- I don"t want to sound like a walking advertisement for master cleanse but this cleanse is fantastic.My mind is once again sharper and I am more focus. Maybe one of the experts can come along and tell me ways I can achieve this when I am not on the cleanse. My weight is down 15lbs. This is good also because I am still not at my ideal weight for my height and body build. That is a work in progress. Hopefully within the next five months I will achieve this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 am 

Hey skyblue39,

Am on day 16, but have lost as much weight as i thought i would, only about 9 lbs, maybe am doing something wrong, i don't know, am impressed by your weight loss, so will just complete my days and see whether it will make a difference. I only console myself that my body is getting a much needed rest from junk food and being cleansed so maybe i should not worry much about the weight. Good luck on attaining your target weight.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 am 

Hi jam0775, I see someone mention the water weight thing to you, I am thinking maybe it could be that to, if not try cutting back on the maple syrup to half ,( I never use the whole recommended amount, always half} don"t taste or eat any food it could set you back a day or two. Also sometimes I use molasses to mix it up , less calories than maple syrup, and sometimes use limes. I also drink about 5 to 6 glasses of the mix a day. I hope this helps. Like you said your body is still getting the rest from bad foods, so that is a good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm 

Thanks skyblue39, am going to try the molasses, I tasted it one time and it wasn't the best taste but if it makes a difference in weight loss I will try it. I use limes too, actually mix mine in the morning and I have been adding 3 tablespoons of syrup for 6 glasses. But you are right tasting anything other than the recommended ingredients is a setback. Hoping the rest of the days will have better results. Good luck too.

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 am 

DAY 11 Master cleanse is over . Total pound lost is 20. Mind once again refreshed and more focus and slimmer to. Lets keep it real here, there was times when I was hungry, cranky,pains here or there but I worked though them . It all about of the cleansing process. If you truly hang in there and give it a try I think it is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Peace and love.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 am 

Good for you skyblue39,

Am on day 20 of 40, You are right, the MC has it's ups and downs but if you can play the mental game with the hunger pains and cravings, you can make it. I know the ease-out days are not a breeze either, wishing you luck as you get through them. Enjoy your slimmer self. Did you achieve your target weight?

SW:196 lbs
CW: 182.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 am 

HI skyblue--Have you tried incorporating alot more raw foods in your diet.That feeling of zen,connectiveness with everything is what alot of people describe when they are eating a majority of raw foods in their diet. A great forum for raw food is rawfoodtalk.com.I am just going to start MC again after doing sev years ago--just feeling lost.I am just investigating raw foods also.