[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day one on mastercleanse!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day one on mastercleanse!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 pm 

Hey everyone!

I did this cleanse before, a few years ago. The weight came off really fast for me, I lost 10 pounds in 4 days......and 25 pounds by day 14.

I do believe this cleanse works, but once you are off the cleanse, you really need to start eating healthy and exercising to keep the weight off. You will easily gain it all back and then some if you go back to old ways. I gained all my weight back because I went back to eating my regular fast foods all the time and no exercising.

But this time around I want to do it right, loose it and keep it off.

I am 25 years old and I as of now weigh 195 pounds. Its a huge low for me. I gained a very large amount of weight 3 and a half years ago, and have been struggeling to get it off. 3 and a half years ago I weight 132 pounds......so my weight now is really horrific to me. I am pretty short and the healthy weight for my height is around 120-125 pounds. So my goal is 125 pounds. I will be happy with 135 pounds......but I want to push myself to 125.

At the weight I am now I dont look like myself, or feel like myself. I feel and look unhealthy. I want my old body back, I even want my face back! Now that I have gained weight its all full and bloated looking.

I have a HUGE food addiction......so this is tough for me. My daily foods are fried chicken, bagels, cheeseburgers and french fries, chinese food, and pizza. Yup all the worst things for you I eat every day without exercising. So this is a huge change for me.

I've dont it before, so I know I can stick to the cleanse.....the first four days are HELL.....so many temptations to just quit and start over. But after day 4 and 5.....it gets so much easier and the weight just sheds off. I felt a million percent better, so much more energy, and I felt so good about myself. The key is just to KEEP it off.

I plan on going on this cleanse for about 3-4 weeks. My birthday is this weekend, so I plan on eating my birthday dinner and cake with my friends and family (sorry I'm not going to not enjoy my birthday, its my day....i'm going to enjoy it :)

But thats only on my birthday, I'm going right back on the cleanse the next day. And sticking with it till the end of the month.

So basically I will be on the cleanse this week for 5 days....I'll eat on saturday on my birthday.......then back on cleanse sunday for 3 weeks.

Before I lost 10 pounds in 4 days....and after that I lost 3 pounds every 2 days. A lot of weight came off for me, and it was very noticable.

By my birthday I plan to be 11 to 12 pounds smaller.

And by october 30th will be my 3 week mark after my birthday and my goal is to have lost 52 pounds total. I know that sounds unrealistic to some, but I know my body and I know how it works with this cleanse. For me I loose 25 pounds by day 14 or before that. And on top of the cleanse I plan on working out so maybe another 2 or 3 pounds a week will come off extra. I plan on walking and running 3 miles 2 to 3 times a week.

My goal is big, but I am ready and have faith!!! Just in time to actually fit into a cxute halloween costume this near! No more being ashamed of what I look like and being so unhealthy!

This site helped me a lot a few years ago, my support buddies really kept me from cheating. If you do cheat you feel like you have let your buddies down, so it really does help stop you!!

Any buddies out there? Good luck everyone!! :)

Post subject: Re: Day one on mastercleanse!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm 

Lovegirl, you are better off not to start the cleanse if you plan on eating on your birthday....start the day after your birthday......the book says that if you are on the cleanse more than 3 days, you can't quit and eat just like that....you have to ease off the right way, the first day oranges, the second day oranges in the morning, salad at night....the 3rd day oranges in the morning, soup for lunch, salad or soup for supper....that kind of thing (I'm actually not sure, I'll have to look it up) I will refresh my memory when it comes time for me to wean myself off the MC .....but I know you can't just do five days and then have a huge meal with birthday cake....you will do more harm than good to yourself. I am on Day 11 now. I started out at 215 and I'm now down to 200 lbs. I am hoping to get down to 185 before I stop, but what will be will be. I will go back on this cleanse again May 1st of 2011.
The books says that we can safely do this cleanse 3 or 4 times a year, but have to have at lease 3-4 months between cleanses otherwise it is too hard on your body.
This cleanse is super good for you, IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY.....but you can hurt yourself if you don't.
Karen
Karen