[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Confession of a MasterCleanserholic...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Confession of a MasterCleanserholic...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:32 pm 

Greetings all,

I plan to start my 2nd round of MC this coming Sunday 10th Oct, but i will start my easing-in period tomorrow (a 3 day period). I intend to do my 2nd MC for as long as i can endure (my target is 40 days - a 20 day achievement will be good enough :shock: ). During my 1st MC, i lost abt 11 pounds. It's not much, but i could see my love handles getting slimmer, as well as my stomach ( :roll: ). I intend to lose another 22 pounds to be at my ideal weight, which is 45 kilos. So if anyone wanna tag along, u are most welcome. Any moral support is highly appreciated. :wink:

Last edited by athene on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: As Long As I Can Endure...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:06 am 

It's good to see your own thread, I hope you can get to your goal :D Depending on how my health is on Sunday I will start with you! If I could do at least 20 days this time I could definately reach my goal weight :D Just thinking about it makes me feel good, lol, I hope I can do it :D Regardless I will be one of your cheerleaders!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 am 

Salam sista,

Tomorrow will be my last day of eating before starting my MC this Sunday (God willing). But i don't know if i could make it to 40 days tho, coz i forgot that i would be going for my holiday in the final week of this month... wouldn't be fun going for a short holiday but not eating anything... :? urmm.. i'll see how it goes... if it takes off, i might need to shorten it.. if it doesn't take off, then i'll prolong the MC.. hope u'll get well soon sis! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 am 

Goodluck! I think that is the best way to look at a fast. Just go as long as you feel your body needs it, and do the best you can :). I don't think I could ever do it that long, you're definitely a strong person :).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 pm 

Hi Ayane,

Thanks for ur kind words, appreciate it! Well, i have a rather 'personal reason' that gave me a good excuse/motivation to do/prolong the MC. I just received a hard blow in my life recently, but i'm moving on and i'd like to do the MC this time TOTALLY for myself. Like someone mentioned to me, i wanna look like a million bucks! :P

Good luck in ur MC too! :wink:

Post subject: Re: Confession of a MasterCleanserholic...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 pm 

Today is my 1st day in my 2nd round of MC. I was supposed to start yesterday, but i didn't take my lax tea, so decided to start today (Monday 11th Oct instead). The lax tea didn't work as early as i had expected it to be. I drank it at abt 10pm last nite and it only worked this morning at 9am, when i was abt to go to the office. And went on for another hour at that :shock: . Thank God i didn't have to go to the BR as frequently as when i had been taking the SWF. :P

So far, all is good. No headaches. I don't feel hungry too much (stomach growling is normal :oops: ). Just feeling a lil bit sleepy. If this good feeling continues, i might be able to do my Zumba after work. That''ll sure help to lose the weight. I badly need to lose those fats on my thighs... :roll: Hope my energy stays the same... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 am 

Greetings,

Well, i can say that today has been quite a good day for me. I had no crazy symptoms to complain abt, lol, only feeling hungry, even that was not bad at all. But 1 amazing thing that i've done today that i was not able to do before, was the Zumba dance which i did for 1 HOUR! Phew! Was sweating like crazy... :P the reason why i didn't do this during my 1st round of MC was because i was afraid i was gonna feel really hungry and i might have to stop the MC to eat something. BUT, today, i was able to do the Zumba and i did NOT feel hungry at all! Knowing myself, that is truly an achievement for me, personally. Now i know, i CAN do it! Although it makes me feel tired, but i'm really satisfied and happy (so far). I hope this good feeling stays with me until i finally decide to call it quit. I need to do a minimum of 20 days at least, as i am overweight :oops: . Oh by the way, the lemonade tastes better this time around, only a lil bit more sour compared to before. But i added more cayenne pepper than before, to break more mucus, so the sourness is tolerable. Hope everyone else is having a smooth ride! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 am 

Athene,

Hi, I'm starting over today with my MC and like you, will try to go for as long as I can. My first attempt at the MC I was able to do 18 days successfully and I had to stop because I went on vacation. If I can get pass days 1-3, I know I can do at least 40. I have a question: are you doing the SWF or are you just sticking with the tea? Last cleanse I started with the SWF, but stopped after the 4th day because it seemed like my body was retaining the salt. When I drank the tea morning and night, my weight loss was faster, but I had terrible cramps. It's always something, right? I just like to know what works for other people even though our bodies are different.

Good luck on your journey. I'll be following you.

~Traci

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 pm 

Hiya Traci, :D

During my 1st round of MC, i did the SWF the whole days through. I lost 11 pounds. However this time around, i ditched the SWF and just stick with the lax tea as i would like to experiment on what is the best for my body. I take it twice a day, at noon and at abt 10pm every nite before i go to sleep. Besides, i don't really like doing the SWF, felt like vomiting :shock: . On the other hand, i TRULY hear ya on the stomach cramps. It's bad.... :evil: But i have a suggestion for u - try to add more hot water to ur cup of tea, as Senna is too strong to some people. Wait for abt 5-10 minutes before drinking. I found that this helps to alleviate the cramps. (Well, what can we do... it's either the SWF or the lax tea... i prefer the latter.. :P )

Btw Traci, are u doing any exercizes as well? And how much weight did u lose in ur 1st round of MC? Let's motivate each other ya! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 pm 

Motivating each other sounds good! I lost 19 lbs my first round and I went for 18 days. I'm gonna drink the swf in the morning but after that I will stick with the tea. I'm trying to go for 40! I exercised the first time only 2 days a week but this time I will work out everyday since I just joined 24 hr fitness. Tomorrow will be my day 1 so I'm sipping my tea as I type.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 am 

Wow, 18 days is such an achievement for a 1st timer! Ur so strong! I was only able to do 10. But i vowed to make it better this time around. I WILL lose my extra weight - I WILL :!:

Ooohh.. this evening was really tempting.. when i was in the office, my Chairman gave me 2 small pastries with potato, meat and curry inside... they were hot and yummy, and the smell was soooooooooo good... for a while, i forgot that i was on the MC, lol... :oops:

By the way, today i missed my Zumba, i fell asleep after i got back from work and slept for 3 hours straight. When i woke up, it was already 8pm! :shock: Went to have my shower, made myself my last cup of Lemonade and now sipping my tea, typing these and listening to some music. Getting ready to continue with reading my novel and then off to bed. I've no idea why i'm feeling sleepy this time around. Didn't feel sleepy though in my previous round. Blame it on the bad toxins. :P

Good luck in ur MC tomorrow Traci. Let me know how it goes. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 am 

Hey athene,

Am on day 17, thanks for the advice on switching to the lax tea, l have noticed a change in the weight loss, i guess the SWF was retaining some fluids. I will stick to the lax tea in the next 3 weeks, hopefully i continue to feel this normal. I don't get the cramps until flushing time and it's just for afew minutes, way better than the SWF taste in the morning. I take my tea before 7 am daily because i noticed it takes effect 9 hours later. When does the yellow flushing stop? did i read somewhere that we start to see clear stuff? or am confusing facts? Good luck on your second round.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 am 

Hello ladies,
May I join in? I'm sipping my tea and hope to start tomorrow. I did it a couple of days few months ago and couldn't believe the energy and clarity of mind, so here I am again. Hoping to last at least 10 days...

Layela

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 am 

Hey athene,

I guess i have a long way to wait for my colon to clear, considering my previous eating habits. I was reading on the Smooth Move herbal laxative tea box, that it's not recommended to drink it for long periods of time, don't you think it has a negative effect on the body to take the laxative for 2 or 3 weeks? Good luck with day 3 and how many more do you have left?

SW: 196 lbs
CW: 185.4 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu