[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Confession of a MasterCleanserholic...

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Confession of a MasterCleanserholic...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 am 

Just because it worked the first time to cut back on MS doesn't mean it always will. I usually cut back to 1 1/2 MS to 2 L, but one time I did the cleanse the first 5 days I did 2 of both because I was starving the whole time. Maybe this time is just a little different for you. Also, have you tried adding one more glass? Or maybe even switch to agave and see if that has any different type of effect for you? I know there have been times (including this time) where I use half MS and half Agave which seems to work well for me because the drink isn't as sweet to me that way. Goodluck, heartburn sucks. I get a little bit of it from drinking the SWF which seems to go away a couple hours later. What diet is it you're going to switch to?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am 

Hey I just started today so you have another groupie! :)

It is my second time on the cleanse and I don't recall being so tired! I am hoping to last 10 days.

I did the salt water flush and i hated it. I think I will do what you did and drink the tea in the afternoon and at night - Thanks for the tip!

i hate waking up early to take the salt water and then wait around until you are done in the BR to finally leave for work. I am trying a new tea called Republic of Tea - Get it Going. It doesn't taste that bad and I added some lemon to it for extra taste. Is that allowed? and if so can we add some syrup to it too? I am hoping that I will feel better or have some more energy tomorrow

Also I weigh 140, can I only have 70 oz of the lemonade drink? or am I permitted to drink more?

good luck everyone :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 am 

Hey athene,

Am on day 24 of 40, good for you, you made it to the 10th day, enjoy the ease-out phase and give your body a rest before embarking on another MC. Am tired of drinking the lemonade but am going to stick to it this week and see how far i can go. I have no aches or dizzy spells, so really if am to stop it will be out of boredom and not my body telling me too. Good luck for today.

SW:196 lbs
CW: 178.6 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:24 am 

Either way Athene, its great that you have made it this far! And, like you said you can always do this again at another time. You have accomplished a lot just accomplishing 10 days :).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm 

Well said, Ayane,

Good luck everyone.

tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 am 

DAY 10

Finally! Phew! Thru all the sufferings. i finally made it to the final day. Unbelieveable! :shock: I should give a pat on my back! :P This 2nd round is wayyyyy harder than the 1st one, but it definitely made me realized and learnt a few good things. Most important is, no matter how hard those days have been for me, not once did i cheat - no matter how dizzy and weak i have felt. I realized now i am stronger than i ever thought i was. Doing this alone w/out support from friends or family, is really hard. I'm so thankful that the kind-hearted people in this forum helped gave me moral support and encouragement. Thank you God for not making me sick thru out the whole cleasing process.. thank you for everything! Everyone who has supported me, thank u! I wish everyone will have the strength and willpower to finish your MC as well! :D

Just bought my OJ, fruits and veges for the ease-out period. I bought like 4-5 different types of fruits and veges. I've never eaten plain vege soup w/out meat/chicken before, so i'm really looking forward to the vege soup this coming Friday. Just thinking abt it makes my mouth watery. :oops: Oh, btw, i still haven't been to the scale yet, so i don't really know how much weight i've lost. I'll probably go this Sunday.

So u guys who are still on ur MC, hang in there - keep strong, remember what ur goal is, and don't watch any food chanel! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 am 

Good for you, athene,

You are right to thank God for not getting sick, we can't take this fast for granted, it's only through God's grace that we can walk around for 2 or 3 weeks without food and still function normally, good luck on the ease out process, usually a challenge to keep away from food on the first two days after the MC, but i hope you can make it through. Yeah, no food channel otherwise, we may not be as successful as you. Lucky for you, you were not addicted to the scale like i am, everytime i flush, i get on the scale! :wink: Have a wonderful Orange day or do you start Orange juice tomorrow?

SW:196 lbs
CW: 177.4 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 pm 

DAY 1 Ease-Out

Thanks jam! I'm only on my 1st day of easing out, but i don't really like the taste of the OJ, it's too sweet for me (i mean the sweetness is normal but to me personally, it's more than normal coz i don't really like sweet things). I'm looking forward to tomorrow's vege soup - wonder how it will taste. And u know what? I don't feel hungry today, in fact, those images of foods have no effect on me. Can u imagine?? Grrrrr... why didn't this happen before, i could have prolonged my MC. :roll: Oh well, can't back out now. I'll let u know how much weight i've lost later on when i go to the scale.

Btw, don't change to the food channel! I've got my eyes on u!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 am 

Hey Athene :). I don't like how sweet orange juice is either, I always mix it with water even when I am not easing off a fast lol. Congrats on making it to day 10 though! That really is a great accomplishment. Not only did you achieve something a lot of people cant with little support, but you have proven to yourself how strong willed you can be. That will help later on continuing your weight loss journey as well when you want to eat bad food just remind yourself that if you can go 10 days without food, you can wait to eat whatever bad food it is :). Congrats and enjoy the ease out :) I definitely appreciate having you and Jam be supportive of me on here too! My family wasn't supportive either, neither was my bf, so it was really great having you both here, I don't think I would've made it without you too! 8) You guys are awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 am 

Thanks Ayane,

You have done an amazing job of holding our hands in this journey, it's not easy when everyone around you is preaching about what could happen to your body after so and so days, you and athene have helped me, i enjoy reading your posts and when am done, i will be back to see what meals you are enjoying.

So athene, how is day two? have you had the veggie soup yet? hmmmm, i should stop imagining what you have prepared, i know it's a welcome taste after 10 days of this juice. Good luck to you both.

tu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm 

Hi jam and ayane, thanks so much for the support! You guys rock!

I haven't had my vege soup yet, another 3 hours to go before noon where i am, but i'm keeping my fingers cross. I've prepared all the veges last nite and put them in the container inside the fridge. I'll be using:-

Carrots
Baby corns
Potatoes
Great Hog Plum
Siamese Pumpkin
Calamansi Juice
Grey Oyster Mushroom
Tomatoes
White cabbage
Lemongrass
Spring onion
Ginger
Red Onion
White Onion
Big onion
Kaffir Lime Leaf
Green and Red Chillies
2 tbs of cooking oil + 2 tbs of virgin oil
Veges soup seasoning

I'll update on how it tastes later on. Hope it won't go to waste! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 am 

Wow, athene,

What a list of vegetables, i can only imagine what it taste like? am sure going to write it down next month when i get ready to buy my own. Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy some more! :D

tu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 am 

Had my vege soup for lunch and dinner - it was yummy!! :P It made me feel full, and it tasted like Thai Tom Yam, seriously! But, hmm.. did my stomach look bigger after taking this vege soup? That's funny... I didn't eat that much.. :? Ok, have to be mooooore moderate tomorrow then. Don't want to feel bloated too soon! Tomorrow will be my final ease-out day, yay! Then off to find a gym this Sunday. Hope u guys are having a smooth ride on ur MC! :)

By the way, i do apologize, i don't know how to make the attachment photo smaller. Just wanna share how my vege soup looks like! :oops:

P.S File comment: My Vege Soup!
Vege Soup.JPG
Vege Soup.JPG [ 165.05 KiB | Viewed 3789 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 am 

that looks so freakin yummy. Lord how I could eat. I've actually decided that tommorrow will be my final day on the cleanse, that being Saturday the 23rd, it will be 17 days in total and this morning I was down 12 pounds, so I'm happy. I decided that it would be best to ease out on days i'm not working so i can put the effort into the juiced oranges and making an incredible soup like your picture!! {drooling}. Afraid of side effects of the ease out as I've read some bad stories on here where people can't keep stuff down! Anyway... Athene, good to hear your feeling better, and don't worry about the stomach, its bound to happen. It'll do back to normal, are you taking probiotics?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next